Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Becoming a Lesbian. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NocturnalPoemIX

6,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:53 am
User Image

Oh hell yeah.

I'm done with men. I'm tired of being used as a booty call or just a piece of a**. I am a young woman and my body is a temple. You use it, you lose it.

But, I'm happy about this. I think my ex girlfriend and I are going to get back together and that makes me SUPER happy!

Best thing is is that today is my birthday and Friday is hers <3

強さ 信義 希望

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:02 am
Men are confusing F$#r;s.

Good luck.  

lgtenos
Vice Captain

NocturnalPoemIX

6,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:03 am
Well, so are women.

But they're more fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:57 am
Quote:
I'm tired of being used as a booty call or just a piece of a**.

Lesbians don't make booty calls? Damn it...I....I'm a MAN?! Where's mah p***s, I've seemed to misplaced it. *looks around*

On a more serious note, you can encounter objectification with women as well. Becoming a lesbian will not solve that in the least. It has more to do with how you let others treat you. Their sex is irrelevant. Not that I don't want you to be a new lesbian recruit or anything. The world needs more lesbians. But you know, just saying.  

Juxtaposedjoker

NocturnalPoemIX

6,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:01 pm
Not saying they don't. I'm just saying they're more...sensual then men.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:08 pm
Purple Twin-L
Not saying they don't. I'm just saying they're more...sensual then men.

Once upon a time I thought that too. Then I met my first wham bam thank you ma'am and the chick who was a living breathing oral sex fail.

You really can't generalize. Lesbians come in all shapes, sizes, sexual expressions and flavors! (I prefer tangy) The competence of a sexual partner depends more on their confidence level and their understanding of their sexuality. Some women really don't care about satisfying their partners to the best of their ability. Other women never had the sexual vocabulary to better understand their partners and some are just oblivious. It's just as much a game of hit or miss on this side of the fence.  

Juxtaposedjoker

BleedingInkXIII

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:35 pm
I know. Women are generally seen as more sensual and understanding/caring and men are horny/perverted, mean and tougher. But then again, we can be total heartless bitches and some guys are pushovers. It really all depends on the individual.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:09 pm
Dont want to burst your bubble or anything, but being a lesbian will probably just make you more attractive to guys sweatdrop

iLegoBlock

Wheezing Sex Symbol

6,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

X_Sparkie_X

Anxious Fatcat

9,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:29 pm
I was unaware you could "become" a lesbian.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:33 pm
I wasn't aware either. eek
And I happen to believe that women aren't any better. It depends on the individual themselves. I've met some women who act just like your stereotypical male just looking for v****a.  

Ithinkimgonnacrash

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ratz-ItsJC

5,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:55 pm
I wish this whole post were instructions on how to become gay.

I wanna be more gay

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:02 am
Last year, I went on a school trip to a fashion show in Toronto. ********, the whole room was filled with girls. Too much estrogen, TOO MUCH ESTROGEN. I came home and told my best friend "********, I couldn't date a girl, way too high maintenance. And all of their friends too? Goddamn. I am sticking to guys for now. ********." And lo and behold, my first partner was a girl. She was low-maintenance, but her friends were... well you get the point.  

MissDemeter

Le recepteur

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:30 pm
Why would you WANT to be a lesbian?

I can understand the no pregnancy and less chance of STD part, but the girls are just as worse as guys. Trust me, the first "bisexual" girlfriend who denies having any attraction to girls behind your back, and you'll be running back towards guys. There's bad people on both sides of the spectrum. Don't expect rainbows and hot lesbians when you decide to date girls. Because, chances are, you'll end up either settling with a mildly attractive "okay" girl, or go running back to over-masculine males.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@ Le recepteur: I dunno...because it feels more natural then a relationship with a man?

Oh wait. In that case, maybe you were a lesbian all along, so you never really "became" anything. Disregard.

(Brushes by Obsidian Dawn)

She Promised You Cookies

Proxy Guildswoman

8,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Guildmember 100
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash