Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Our Secret Base
Looking for a cute girl~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carmen_Izumi_9

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:11 pm
Hey ladies!
I'm looking for a cute girl to get to know~ I'm 19 and live in the Southern Ontario area! I am very kind, and sorta protective over my girls x3 I love to cuddle and talk. Also, i want more les/bi friends! And Gaia is the place to be~
Do you have MSN  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:52 pm
Hello, hello Izumi! blaugh We here at the Yuri Lovers Escape are a very friendly bunch! 3nodding (Just strip down to nothing and you'll see how friendly they can get! eek ) So, I am 21 and a goober. Though in Maryland. Have a great day! whee  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Carmen_Izumi_9

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:22 pm
Feral Fallen
Hello, hello Izumi! blaugh We here at the Yuri Lovers Escape are a very friendly bunch! 3nodding (Just strip down to nothing and you'll see how friendly they can get! eek ) So, I am 21 and a goober. Though in Maryland. Have a great day! whee

wink Hio~ Thx for the reply! Where is Maryland? O.o Is it far? I dooo have wings, so i could just come get you (do you want me to strip down naked before i come? whee  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:25 pm
Maryland is the eastern shore of America. so, just a few seconds walk from Canada. blaugh and if you can lift my fat a** off of the ground (110 lbs.) you can take me anywhere you desire!  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:04 pm
Carmen_Izumi_9
Feral Fallen

wink Hio~ Thx for the reply! Where is Maryland? O.o Is it far? I dooo have wings, so i could just come get you (do you want me to strip down naked before i come? whee

Ontairo is Canada, right? sweatdrop can't remember...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:11 pm
Feral Fallen
Carmen_Izumi_9
Feral Fallen

lol ya! you got it~  

Carmen_Izumi_9

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:21 pm
Carmen_Izumi_9
Feral Fallen
Carmen_Izumi_9
Feral Fallen

lol ya! you got it~

then you might have to jog. its a bit away. blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:32 pm
Feral Fallen
Carmen_Izumi_9
Feral Fallen
Carmen_Izumi_9
Feral Fallen

lol ya! you got it~

then you might have to jog. its a bit away. blaugh

Lolz~ Is Maryland in Canada? or US?  

Carmen_Izumi_9

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:40 pm
It's in America, Eastern shore. Right under Pennsylvania, Deleware, and New York.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:26 am
Feral Fallen
It's in America, Eastern shore. Right under Pennsylvania, Deleware, and New York.

gonk Awww... O well, maybe if were friends in the future ill come visit! xD  

Carmen_Izumi_9

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

Edas Ronim

Angelic Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:11 am
Yeah Feral would know how friendly we get when someone strips down to nothing. ^_^ Anyways, hiya. I'm Jenise 16, bi, single, and I live in VA. Right under Maryland as Feral explained where that is. Anywho, hope you have a good time "jogging" to Maryland and make sure you DO strip down before you get to her cuz she likes to take clothes and ripp them up.

Now... about you stripping down naked.... hehehe...

TIME FOR SOME RAPAGE!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:23 am
Hi! I'm Naru! Im 21  

The Lovely Naru

Girl-Crazy Lover

aleceil

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:33 pm
^^ Good luck on finding that cute girl of yours!
I'm angelica I'm 15 :'D nice to meet you  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:19 pm
Hey there, I'm Hannah. I live in North Carolina so I really don't think you could jog to see me =P But if you really that motivated...^.~  

Eternally-X-Kaguya

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100

Lydia-Robiero

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:48 am
Hey, if you're looking for friends, hello there! Unfortunately too far for anything more though it seems X3  
Our Secret Base

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff