Welcome to Gaia! ::

Christians In Gaia

Back to Guilds

Open to everyone who wants to share their love for Jesus or even convert themselves into Christians. 

Tags: Jesus, Catholic, Religion, Holy, Bible 

Reply Main Forum
Heaven's Request for the Rosary of the Unborn

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aleetheeuh
Captain

Aged Gaian

16,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:43 pm
Source copied from: http://www.rosaryoftheunborn.com/store/pc/viewcontent.asp?idpage=1

Heaven's Request for the Rosary of the Unborn
Our Lady presented visionary Maureen Sweeney-Kyle with the Rosary of the Unborn and requested that Holy Love Ministries produce the rosary for the world.

The Blessed Virgin Mary asked that all people be united in prayer to bring an end to abortion. As the Blessed Virgin explained, heaven is showing us the way to end abortion.

Through many trials and perseverance, the initial prototypes were made, and with them, Our Lord and Our Lady revealed the graces that would accompany the Rosary of the Unborn.

The Rosary of the Unborn is a sign of hope for the world: that with heaven's assistance, abortion will end and we will no longer offend God with this horrible sin. It is also in heaven's plan that many people will be brought to learn about the Revelation of the United Hearts of Jesus and Mary, the Message of Holy and Divine Love, and the truths about the Chambers of the Divine, Sacred Heart of Jesus. A spiritual path is set before us, and through the mission given to Holy Love Ministries, an ecumenical organization, there is a call to ALL PEOPLE to live in Holy Love (to love God above all else and your neighbor as yourself), thus bringing an end to all evil in the world.

“I desire that all humanity unite under the Seal of Holy and Divine Love -- the two great commandments that embrace all commandments. Yes, I long to place My Kiss of Divine Love upon the heart of the world. Then abortion would cease -- war would end and terror would lose her grip upon the throat of the world.” (Message from Jesus, 10/5/2001)

It is heaven's desire that the bulk proceeds from the Rosary of the Unborn® will allow for the continuance of the production of the Rosary and assist United Hearts Life Mission Centers, which will clothe and feed the needy and offer counseling in alternatives to abortion to pregnant women.
Our Lady comes in white. In front of her and suspended in the air is an unusual rosary. The Our Fathers' are crosses of drops of blood. The Hail Marys' are teardrops with unborn babies inside of them. The cross is gleaming gold.
Our Lady says, "I come in praise of Jesus, My Son. I come as Prophetess of these times." "The rosary you see is heaven's way of describing to you the weapon that will overcome this evil of abortion. Heaven weeps for the cost of this great sin. The history and the future of all nations has been changed because of this atrocity against God's gift of life."

"Today, sadly, much responsibility must be placed on the laity who are consecrated to Me. I cannot depend on Church leadership to unite in an effort to vanquish the enemy through the Rosary. Even My apparitions have caused division by Satan's efforts to thwart My plans."

"So today, on My feast day, I am calling all My children to unite in My Heart. Do not allow pride to divide you according to which apparition you will follow. Become part of the Flame of My Heart. Be united in love and in the prayer weapon of My Rosary. The evil of abortion can be conquered by your efforts and through My grace."

"Propagate the image I have shown you today." (October 7, 1997 - Feast of the Holy Rosary)
"I affirm to you…that each 'Hail Mary' prayed from a loving heart will rescue one of these innocent lives from death by abortion." "This is a special grace attached to this particular rosary." (Blessed Mother, 7/2/2001)

2) The Rosary of the Unborn Heals the Motherly Heart of the Blessed
Virgin Mary:
"When you use this rosary, call to mind My Sorrowful Immaculate Heart which continually sees the sin abortion played out in every present moment. I give to you this special sacramental [must be blessed by a Catholic priest to be a sacramental] with which to heal My Motherly Heart." (Blessed Mother, 7/2/2001)

3) Each "Our Father" eases the pain of the Grieving Heart of Jesus:
"Please tell the world that each 'Our Father' recited on the Rosary of the Unborn assuages My grieving Heart." (Jesus, 8/3/2001)

4) The Rosary of the Unborn withholds the Arm of Justice:
"The greatest promise I give you in regards to this rosary is this: Every rosary prayed from the heart to its completion on these beads mitigates the punishment as yet withstanding for the sin of abortion." "Further, it withholds the Arm of Justice." (Jesus, 8/3/2001)

5) The Rosary of the Unborn Appeases Our Lord:
"Pray from your heart knowing that your rosary appeases Me." (Jesus, 8/3/2001)

Heaven's Words on Abortion 2006-Present  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:49 pm
REMINDER MESSAGES...
"I have come to speak to you about the Rosary of the Unborn. I am your Jesus, born Incarnate. My Mother prepared My manger with love -- directing St. Joseph to cushion it with humble straw. The Rosary of the Unborn which She presented to the world through you is today like that straw in a manger for the unborn. The prayers said on these rosaries are protection and comfort for the unborn. These same prayers are welcoming new life into the world with love. Continue to see, then, the importance of prayer upon this special rosary -- this gift from Heaven given through this ministry." (Message from Jesus, May 10, 2002)

"I am your Jesus, born Incarnate. I have come today to help all people understand that the laws which govern against the Law of Love are the fruits of convoluted consciences. I look into the heart and judge according to what is in each heart.
It is pride that leads the soul off track. It is pride that works against truth. I watch in sorrow the sins against the innocents from My Throne in Heaven. Such error does not exist in a humble soul, but only in the proud of heart. My Mother has prescribed for you the Rosary of the Unborn to overcome this great error and grave sin. I never tire of hearing it. It is balm to My wounded Heart." (Message from Jesus, July 7, 2001)
OUR LATEST MESSAGES REGARDING ABORTION:
January 5, 2012
Blessed Mother says: "Praise be to Jesus. Please ask every priest whom you can to promote 'One Rosary a Day Against Abortion'. This is My Army. I enlist your aid."

January 3, 2012
Jesus Says: “I am your Jesus, born Incarnate. I am taking this cause - this army 'One Rosary a Day Against Abortion' - to the Heart of My Father. He will open doors and lay bare paths for this cause to flourish. It is time.

January 3, 2012
Jesus Says: “I am your Jesus, born Incarnate. I invite you to understand that the value of anything is determined by the opinion of the world. If the world holds something as rare or priceless, then it is so; but today, life in the womb often is not valued as the true gift that it is - God's Creation. This devaluation of God's Gift has resulted in abortion."

***URGENT MESSAGE*** - January 1, 2012 - ARMY OF PRAYER
Blessed Mother says: "Praise be to Jesus." (Our Lady is in white and gold.) She says: "Dear children, it is important that you realize that abortion is the key issue which is bringing about the demise of mankind. If abortion was defeated, the path of reconciliation between the heart of the world and God the Father would be laid bare. Then you would see wars cease, economies stabilize under righteous leadership, moral degeneration reversed, disease and famine greatly resolved and natural, as well as manmade disasters, lessen."

"For I tell you, evil begets evil. Remember, dear children, one Hail Mary said from the heart can stop wars, heal diseases, change hearts and bring victory of righteousness over evil. Therefore, I have come to mobilize an Army of Prayer - not just here, but around the world. I call it ONE ROSARY A DAY FOR LIFE. This is your Heavenly Mother's call to arms. Be united in this effort, dear children, as I call you to be. Jesus and I will help you spread 'One Rosary a Day for Life' around the world."

"You do not need anyone's approval to pray or to evangelize prayer. You should encourage people from every part of the world to enlist in this 'army' of prayer."

"I am always your Mother, your support, your partner in all that is good; but this Army of Prayer must be spread quickly to be effective - and, so, it is My most precious and personal project. Make it known."

December 28, 2011 - Jesus says, "I am your Jesus, born Incarnate."
I reveal these truths to you from My Heart. In My day, the ruler ordered the slaughter of all male children under the age of two. He did so in a jealous rage hoping to eliminate the Newborn King. Mothers were grief-stricken as their offspring perished in their arms. Today babies die in the womb through the evil of abortion - an evil law and an excuse to commit evil. Herein lies the difference; today mothers willingly offer up their children for the slaughter; they foolishly view this as a personal freedom. Do you see how corrupt hearts have become in this day and age? The difference is what is in hearts, for this is what has precipitated the whole abortion issue. Today the Holy Innocents are sacrificed over and over by choice - a crime which weighs heavy on My Heart and on the Scale of Justice. It is in truth a vital hour of decision which weighs upon the world - whether to be cleansed of evil in and through Holy Love - or to continue towards inevitable righteous Justice."

December 12, 2011 - Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe
Blessed Mother says: "Praise be to Jesus. Today I come to you as Patroness of the Americas to call all people into the realization of the Truth. Look afresh and with eyes of wisdom at the course mankind is following. All the technology God has blessed you with is rapidly leading to your destruction. Science continues to discover new ways to destroy life in the womb - a crime that cries out for God's Justice. My miracles at Guadalupe and around the world today have not been enough to restore order in the world, for as many that listen and believe, more refuse to listen and to believe. You, My children, are My hope. Continue in your prayer effort. Allow Me to work miracles through you. Trust in this Mission and propagate the Messages."

October 25, 2011 - Blessed Mother says: "Praise be to Jesus."
"Today, dear children, I invite you to realize that it is mankind's departure from the truth which is ushering in God's Justice. Even the smallest lie offends God and removes the soul from the fullness of grace; but these days, the evil of untruths convolutes the reality of sin. Sins have become controversial and political issues. Here I speak specifically about abortion and homosexuality. Satan twists sin into freedoms, and people do not use God's laws to discern the truth. It should not surprise you, then, that this Mission, which is founded on truth itself, should be assaulted by lies. It is each soul's responsibility before God to search out the truth - not only in regards to this Mission but in every life situation. Dear children, always decide in favor of Holy Love for this is the choice of righteousness and truth. Do not let human choices and allegiances lead you away from the truth. If you embrace the spirit of lies over small issues, you will not be strong enough to stand for the truth in greater issues. The day comes for each soul when the test affects his eternity."

October 2, 2011 – St Joseph says: "Praise be to Jesus."
"My brothers and sisters, join me often throughout the day in praying for expectant mothers who consider choosing abortion over life for their unborn child. They must understand the dire situations that the Most Holy Virgin faced before and after She gave birth to the Infant Jesus; severe persecution by those who didn't understand, birth in a humble stable, and finally the Flight into Egypt; and yet, She bravely pressed on. Please join me throughout the day in praying for all expectant mothers; and I will bless you as I am blessing you now."

September 29, 2011 – St Michael says: "Praise be to Jesus."
"I am Michael, the great one whom God has made great. In Him all things are made possible. I have come to redirect free will so that mankind will learn to recognize evil and avoid it. These days it is true that sin has been made legal, making it seem justifiable, and in many cases, demanding it be tolerated. I am speaking of abortion, same sex marriage and legal rights towards homosexuality. These carry a great burden towards God's Justice in the future. These are an abomination. God's children must recognize Satan's attacks. The war upon morals is every bit as threatening as the war on terror. The moral degeneration of the world populace is not as visible as a terror attack, but just as devastating. Moral degeneration weakens governments and religious institutions. It compromises the once just and noble heart and convolutes the truth. Even this Mission, which stands for the truth of Holy Love, has been misrepresented as not worthy of belief. Do not - man of earth - let opinions and judgments keep you away from the truth; too much is at stake. Pray for my protection daily. I will place my Shield of Truth over you, and defend you in Satan's assaults upon the truth."

A sincere "Thank You" to all of those who have prayed and made The Rosary of the Unborn known!
A Word About Us: We are an ecumencial (for all people) organization and do not seek ecclesiastical approval.
We are extending to you the Complete Blessing of the United Hearts of Jesus and Mary
and the Anointing of St. Michael.

Aleetheeuh
Captain

Aged Gaian

16,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash