Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply General Discussion
I cant take it anymore... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lapfoxx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:24 pm
Im getting really sick of this...

At school i walk onto my bus. At first, It seemed to be a normal day on the bus. Nobody was bugging me. Well i was listening closely. I sat down and a girl that i didnt expect this from who also completely hates me and makes fun of me on a daily basis sat next to me. She said, "Cheyenne told me you're a dike." I stared at her blankly, almost wanting to say something. I sighed and looked down at my lap. "Im not a dike." She persisted. "She told me you're one of those bisexuals." I stayed silent and she went on with a rather loud voice, "Why do you like girls? Do you have sex with them?" I stared at the floor and scooted toward the window more as the others on my bus started laughing at me.

This was last week. This week i told her yes im bisexual and proud. When i got off the bus a girl pushed me off the steps. I fell and now i have a gash in my knee and two bruises. It hurts to move my wrist.

Im getting sick of the drama with people making fun of my sexuality. I still want to be me and like who i want to like but... It's hard...
Can someone give me any advice..?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:02 pm
oh man, i hate that, sorry to hear as well but unfourtunatly thats school.your not alone either, i went through a bunch of that in school but the best i can offer is to endure and eventually it should get better. i learned quite early trying to fight against the ignorant can get you hurt even if your not actually fighting them but also let the people who can help or fix it know. i know the end of my 6th grade year i got punched leaving a big swollen bump on my head from just arguing with the guy and the next time i hear about him he was expelled.  

blackroze_dragon

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100

Le Scratch
Vice Captain

Icy Humorist

31,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:01 am
You can use your injuries as evidence that you won't put up with it ... but that will happen as long as you're in school. People love to hate and hate to love one another these days. Once you're out of grade school it gets a lot easier though.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:56 am
You just have to learn to ignore them. You're a better person than them and they will mean nothing down the road. Just have to endure it, but as long as you have a viable support system, you should be fine.  

Paranoia King

Don Caballero

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:58 pm
Stark Rave
Im getting really sick of this...

At school i walk onto my bus. At first, It seemed to be a normal day on the bus. Nobody was bugging me. Well i was listening closely. I sat down and a girl that i didnt expect this from who also completely hates me and makes fun of me on a daily basis sat next to me. She said, "Cheyenne told me you're a dike." I stared at her blankly, almost wanting to say something. I sighed and looked down at my lap. "Im not a dike." She persisted. "She told me you're one of those bisexuals." I stayed silent and she went on with a rather loud voice, "Why do you like girls? Do you have sex with them?" I stared at the floor and scooted toward the window more as the others on my bus started laughing at me.

This was last week. This week i told her yes im bisexual and proud. When i got off the bus a girl pushed me off the steps. I fell and now i have a gash in my knee and two bruises. It hurts to move my wrist.

Im getting sick of the drama with people making fun of my sexuality. I still want to be me and like who i want to like but... It's hard...
Can someone give me any advice..?

Just cry Hate crime.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:33 pm
if i were you, i'd get into a fight and atleast show them that i'm a HUMAN. D:< but then i'd really run away like a sissy. ._.

but actually, i don't understand.. people here in europe aren't that critical about other people. i never got picked, though not many people know about my sexuality..

what grade are you in?

Tick_FM

Lapfoxx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:09 am
Tick_FM
if i were you, i'd get into a fight and atleast show them that i'm a HUMAN. D:< but then i'd really run away like a sissy. ._.

but actually, i don't understand.. people here in europe aren't that critical about other people. i never got picked, though not many people know about my sexuality..

what grade are you in?

8th ._.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:44 pm
Stark Rave
Tick_FM

what grade are you in?

8th ._.

oh dear, you're in that pit of teen problems, huh. i guess only in 10th grade all will be absolutely ok. o.e'' well, everything depends on you of course..
if you have any friends that'll help a lot. and you ever tried to be like "meh" all the time somebody tells you something?
it's easier if you show people that you're ready to do anything, oh so unpredictable. c:

Tick_FM

Sin Error

Elder

7,850 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:22 pm
Dude don't take that s**t, punch that b***h right in the face.

or tell someone, your parents, friends, teachers, somebody that will understand.

and if nobody helps, grab that b***h by the neck and squeeze as hard as you can, followed by a warning "if you you ever ******** with me again, I'll ******** cut you. you don't even know who you're messing with"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:40 pm
Personally, I'd shove her right back.

I know violence isn't the answer to things. But frankly, when I was in high school, I got picked on and after a few months I got sick of it and punched one of the guys in the stomach in front of a large group of people and his friends. He fell on his a** and turned red and after that, most of them quit bugging me. At least for that year. Sophomore year his friends tried to ******** with me in lunch, on two occassions, and both of his friends I yelled at in front of everyone and told them that if tey didnt leave me alone I'd kick their asses into next week and I wasn't afraid of getting in trouble because it'd be so much fun to watch them get landed on their asses in front of their friends. After sophomore year, I was left alone by all of the assholes and continued to gain friends.

Really, there's just a few people you have to worry about, but if you assert yourself and show them you're not afraid, they'll back off.  

warpedmind41

Liberal Gawker

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Harmony8910

4,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:23 pm
I wish I could give you some advice, but I can't. If I give you advice, it would include me telling you that the next time she messes with you, you should tell her that she's jealous your not ******** her. And then I'd tell you not to be intimidated next time you see her, look her straight in the eyes, and if she starts with you, BRING HER DOWN! I'm sure when you were asking for advice you meant positive advice, so maybe you shouldn't be listening to me of all people(I'm 16 and stubborn as heck). All I could tell you is that you shouldn't shy away from her and look her in the eyes when you speak to her so she knows you're not intimidated. If the bullying gets worse tell an adult, I don't think any of us in the LGBT community wants to see another suicide. You'll only see her for how many more years? You're in 8th grade. By the time you get to high school kids are(somewhat) more understanding(or just don't care).If that doesn't help you, make sure you become her boss one day(and excuse my foul language). Oh, and get your wrist checked. I hope you get through this. Nobody deserves this.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:45 pm
I cant really give any good advice, because im still hiding in the back of the closet. Ya know, in that shoe box you keep all your memories in?
Anyway,
My advice is tell someone. I consider that a hate crime, and it could get worse. (because people are shitty)
And just take a stand. Like you said, your PROUD!Stand up to them with some witty remark. Thats what I do biggrin
Keep your head held high. You dont have anything to be ashamed of. Show them you dont give a flying ******** what they think, and they usually give up.

Miss Improper

brighternight

Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:19 pm

I really wish I could be there for you and be your shield but I can't. I bet everyone else here wants to too. But all I can say is
DON'T GIVE IN,
Hide your pain, show them that you're strong. Another thing, if you're being harassed: TELL SOMEONE !! That's major. They can actually do something, not saying you can't, but they will be more fearful of the principal at your school instead of you yourself.
Be sure to tell them how it is, tell them to stop, if it's in a public place scream at them. Do anything to get rid of them. Don't punch them or anything though, because you will too get in trouble, but fight with confidence.
Remember:

It Gets Better

PM me if you need anything else.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:57 am
Don't let her push you or hit you. Ask her why she is being such a little b***h or what her problem is.

You're in a situation which sucks, but don't let them get to you. They have issues concerning what sexuality is and you don't have to disclose your sexuality. But be proud of it and own it. You're your own person and they can never touch your sexuality and the person that you are.

Gordums

charged6claw

Friendly Streaker

7,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:41 pm
After reading all of that, I feel like my thoughts are just repeating everything. -.- But do not give in, do not give up, and do not get yourself into trouble. You shouldn't have to deal with folly like that. If you tell someone (teacher, guidance councilor, or your parents) you can get help. I figured out my sexuality in the 8th grade, and an ex who was jealous of my boyfriend at the time started spreading junk around. Yet noone bothered to physically harass me, or even tease me at that because I flew right through puberty. So I can't really say too much with experience on the matter. One thing is, try to find some friends who will stick close to you and help protect you from bullies like that. It's always good to have some support. And should you ever need someone to talk to, about anything, you can jus' PM me. I should respond within a day or two, and will do my best to help you.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff