Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:37 am
Arika is a plain girl who has no friends but when she turned 18 she found she is the new snow woman she thinks she will die alone but what will happen when she falls in love

RULES
1NO BAD MOUTHING
2NO SMEX IF YOU WANT TO DO IT TIME SKIP OR PM
3IF YOU WANT TO RP JUST POST A PRO AND START POSTING
4LAST BUT NOT LEAST HAVE FUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skelly:
name
race
pic

MY PRO
name:Arika Snowheart
race:snow woman
bio:Story
pic:
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:54 pm
name
Karou Furuki
race
Human
bio
pic
User Image  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:51 pm
Kaoru a university student had previously just moved to town. He was an outsider amongst the people of the town. Walking in his uniform to the university he sighed deeply looking up. Shaking his head a bit he wondered when he was going to meet someone nice for once.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:58 pm
Arika was on the ground she could not move snow was covering her body "Huh am i dieing"she asked  

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:21 pm
Allowing a sigh to escape his lips he shook his head a little. Though a thin pale fog danced from his lips he stopped a bit. Swearing he heard a voice just then. Looking about a little he then chuckled nervously before placing a hand upon his head."Ah man.. Don't tell me I'm losing it already.."Murmured his voice embarassedly as if he expected someone to answer.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:32 pm
Arika stood up when she saw the boy and walked behind him she touched his back and said "Your not losing it"  

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:46 pm
Feeling someone touch his back, he felt his hair on the back of his neck stand straight up. Jumping forward he turned around expecting one of the guys at the university to be there to haze him or something. Though he blinked a little seeing a girl. Feeling his cheeks burn a little he scratched his cheek gently before glancing to the side."I see.."Murmured his voice quietly yet shyly.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:51 pm
Arika touched his face but her touch was cold as ice her lips formed a smile and she looked so pale "Your not scared of me"she asked and snow started falling from the sky  

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:56 pm
Feeling her touch a little he blinked before feeling a few chills run down his spine. Smiling a bit he shook his head looking to her."Hmmm... Nope.. Why should I be..?"Murmured his voice as he smiled looking to her. Things at the university could wait a little.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:15 am
Arika blinked and her face was sad "Because i' m a monster "she said and her breath became cold  

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:20 pm
Looking to her a bit he then shook his head taking her hand gently. Smiling to her a little before he shook his head a bit more."No way.."Murmured his voice gently before he moved a strand of hair out of her face. Smiling a bit he looked down to her sweetly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:13 am
Arika looked at him and smiled and the snow stopped falling "You are going to my high school right but if you see me there act as you didn't because no one else can"she said and gently toched his face again  

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:53 am
Blinking a little from being confused he quirked an eyebrow at her. She wasn't serious was she? Or was he just day dreaming again? Shaking his head a bit he looked back to her a little pursing his lips."Oh.. Okay.. Well, I've got to get going.. So I'll see you later 'kay?"He murmured quietly a bit confused by this. Walking off he looked back a little seeing her, he knew he definently wasn't crazy. But what did she mean no one else could see her?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:00 am
Arika took him by the hand and ran towards the school and stopped in front of the gates she got in front of a student and he walked right thru her "See they can't hear me see me or touch me"she said and the snow started to become a storm  

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:05 am
Being grabbed he ran behind her quietly before seeing her walk right through a girl. Feeling his eyes widen he backed up a little."A-A-A ghost...?"Murmured his voice quietly yer shockingly before he backed up a bit more. Placing his hands to his head he shook his head muttering wake up. It had to be a dream. There was no way it wasn't a dream. Freaking out he then looked to her before shaking his head more. He'd lost it. Gone completely nuts! This is why people shouldn't live alone in apartments...  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff