trent Iane

2,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:41 pm
User Image

Robyn Froats

This girl, Robyn Froats, has received a present from her dear grandmother, after she had passed away. Would you like to guess wat she had received? A mansion AND a cottage out in the country, near a lake! But no one is there to be with her. Unless she puts up signs, which is what she does. Reading on the signs:

Sleep Over at Robyn Froats's House!
People Invited:
Everyone except for Boys! - No peeping toms wink -
The Location:
2400 Murphy Road, California
Time and Date:
Today and you can leave whenever you want to!
:
Robyn, one of the most popular girls, wants to have loads of people to sleep over, so they can have girly time, like pillow fights, nail polish, or even practice kissing! Some people ask her sometimes to practice. She doesn't take it in a wrong way, oddly enough. She will be producing all the things, meaning no need to bring anything, she has it all. Pj's, toothbrushes, morning clothes, everything! Oh, and i forgot to mention what was at this place! The inside is all made of marble, and the outside it looks like a fancy cottage. In the backyard there is a lake, and a tennis court before the lake starts. Don't worry, the water is clean. The Cottage is bigger then any mansion ever seen. Meant for loads of people. So, she hopes you come, and thank you!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:51 pm
name jamie
age 16
picUser Image
orientation:bi  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:54 pm
Name: Kitty
Appearance: User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:06 pm
We will start this RP on the second page, we'll have to wait for more ppl smile  

trent Iane

2,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200

FluffyDemonWolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:38 pm
Name: Roxanne
User Image
Oreantation: Lesbian.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:45 pm
Name: Amy
User Image
Oreantation: Lesbian.  

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

trent Iane

2,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:30 am
User Image

Robyn was walking around the house, waiting for her guests to come over. She was so excited to see everyone. All that ran through her mind was how much of an awesome party this would be. She then brought herself into the living room, plopped herself on the soft velvet couch, hugging a hot pink pillow and turned on the t.v, while waiting for the people to come.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:40 am
User ImageKitty's music blasted in her headphones as she walked up to the large cottage. Her mother had insisted on bringing a gift for Robyn, although Kitty herself had been allowed to pick it.
I hope she likes it... the girl thought, shifting her backpack with her neccessities on her shoulder. She walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. This is going to be so much fun!  

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

trent Iane

2,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:54 am
User Image

Robyn is too stuck into the t.v, so a maid comes and opens the door to bring her in. The maid smiles radiantly at her and points to the living room where Robyn was. The maid then left, and Robyn heard the door shut, and she looked over away from the t.v, turned down the volume, and when seeing a small cute girl walk into the house, she jumped off her butt and walked towards her casually and waved "Hey! I'm Robyn, and welcome to the party! Well, there's none right now, but there will be!". She said giggling slightly and looking at the girl with slight curiosity and interest.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:10 am
User Image"Hi!!" Kitty replied cheerfully. "I'm so glad you invited me! It's so nice to meet you!" She handed her the gift with a broad smile.
"It's something I got for you on my way over! I sure hope you like it!" she said cheerfully as she followed the pretty girl with the big eyes into the livingroom.  

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

trent Iane

2,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:22 am
User Image

Robyn smiled at her and gave her a big hug, squishing her, but not too much so she couldn't breathe. "Oh thank you so much! I love gifts!" She said, kissing her cheek then plopped herself down onto the couch and crossed her leg over the other, and opened it, gasping and blushing, smiling slightly, not the fake smile, but the one that she's grateful. "Thanks. Its adorable.", she said, looking at her with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:27 am
Amy knocked at the door and makes a balloon whit her gum "Hello is anyone home"she asked as she held the present User Image  

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:28 am
User Image"I'm glad you like it!" Kitty answerd after she had recovered from the hug and the kiss. "I figured it might be something that you would look good in, so I just bought it for you, since my mom recommended that it would be good to bring you a gift... after all, you did let me into your house which, by the way, is very beautiful," she added, looking around. She sat next to Robyn and stared at the TV screen, wondering when the other people would arrive.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:32 am
User Image

Robyn heard a knock and put up a finger to kitty to say she'll be back in a second. She walked to the door, and peeked into the little peek hole. She smiled and opened the door. "Hey! Welcome to my house!" She said, her smile oh so radiant. She opened the door fully and let amy have full permission to come into the house. "Second person here! Congrats!". She said, thinking this is already going to be exciting.  

trent Iane

2,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:34 am
Amy smiled at her "Thanks umm this is for you"she said and walked in and gave her the Ipod "It's not much i gess"she said and blushed "My name is Amy"  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff