A Harry Potter rp! :O Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:15 pm
Another Dark Lord has risen and has killed over hundreds of witches, wizards, and muggles alike. The Ministry of Magic have nearly given up and there are less and less Aurors. Until one day, the Dark Lord has vanished. What could have happened you ask? Well it is simple, he got powlerless just like the other. How? An infant defeated him. An infant has survived the killing curse again! But this time, the infant was a girl who was muggle-born. She couldn't have possibly survived it without help. But.. she did. No help at all. That is why she is famous to all witches and wizards. The story starts when she is at the train station in London at platform 9 3/4. She is going to go to Hogwarts, school of witch craft and wizardry. Who knows what people andwhat adventures lurks at Hogwarts...

Name- Rose Zeller
Age- 11 (first year)
Gender- Female
Personality- Kind, friendly, doesn't care if she is famous, can be firce, adventurous, clumsy, a trouble maker, tuff, intelligent, and very curious.
Other- Is muggle-born and hates people goggling over her because she defeated the Dark Lord
Pic-
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:38 pm
Name: Maria Parkis
personality: Kind, caring, loveable, shy, a little clumsy, timid
other: hates that people are obsessing over Rose and thinks they should leave her alone, just wants to survive school
pic:
User Image  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:33 pm
Walking up to platform nine and ten, Rose suddenly stops and looks around. Now how do I get to platform 9 3/4? She thought. She had no idea how this wizarding world works out for she is muggle-born and never lived in the wizard world. Rose then started to pase around platforms nine and ten, thinking about how to get on the platform she needed to be at. She then looks at the clock. It was only 10:45 am. She needed to get on the train on exactly 11:00am for that is when the train leaves for Hogwarts. What to do, what to do.. She thought nervously.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:56 am
Maria walks up and sees Rose pacing in front of the platform. "First time? Well I know how to get in, no thanks to my parents, who don't seem to care about me anymore..."  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:27 pm
Maria looked at the clock. It was 10:50. "Oh my, we best be going. Okay, so getting to the platform is easy. Just stand between platforms 9 and 10, run at the wall, and there you are! See..." Maria ran at the wall between platforms 9 and 10 and dissapeared.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:49 pm
Rose gaped at the place where Maria dissapeared. Then, clearing her head, she gathered her stuff hen did exactly what she did. When she went through the wall, she gaped for she was now on pllatform 9 3/4.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:12 pm
Maria looked at Rose, "There you are. See? It's easy. By the way, I'm Maria. What's your name? "  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:50 pm
Rose lookd at Maria. Nice to meet you Maria, my name is Rose, Rose Zeller.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:14 pm
Maria smiled, "Well, nice to meet you too Rose. Let's get on the train, before it leaves without us."  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:29 pm
Rose grinned. Alright.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:25 pm
Maria found seats and sat across from Rose. "It's nice to finally meet you Rose, after hearing my parents go on and on about you. I, however, couldn't care less about that. I think they need stop obsessing and give people room once in a while"  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:40 pm
Rose grinned. Thank you. You are the fjrst prson who freaks when I introduce myself. She told her.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:07 pm
Name- Zak Tryo
Age- 11
Gender- Male
Personality- Kind, caring, brave, funny, intelligent, and athletic.
Other- Is some what popular, a half-blood, girls love him but he doesn't care.
Pic-
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:52 pm
Maria saw Zak looking for a seat. "Hey, should we ask him to sit with us?"  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:25 pm
Zak nocked on their compartment politly the slide it open. Excuse me, but may I take a seat in here? All the others are full.
Rose nodded. Sure.
Tank you. Zak told her then took a seat by Madia. He grinned at them. Hello, my name is Zak Tryo. I'm a first year. He told them.

((All first years are 11))  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces