Reply Romance
What Romance Mangas Would You Suggest People To Read? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Love is Evil I

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:44 pm
I am on a quest to find a (couple) good manga romance series! Can you help me? Plz give me some suggestions!! Thanks a bunch! Love you all! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:22 pm
Read Love Attack! its an awesome romance/comedy and its on mangafox under junai tokko taichou ;D its my favorite manga 3nodding  

Mixtress Muzic
Captain

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

YoRHa
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

12,900 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:27 pm
Heart no Kuni no Alice
Imadoki!
Alice 19th
There's a lot that I know really since I read more Shoujo manga than other genres, do you have specific kind of manga? like Harem type, or high School, or fantasy? perhaps horror?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:50 pm
Vampire_Neko_Hazuki
Heart no Kuni no Alice
Imadoki!
Alice 19th
There's a lot that I know really since I read more Shoujo manga than other genres, do you have specific kind of manga? like Harem type, or high School, or fantasy? perhaps horror?

Thanks for the suggestions! Oh and no I don't have a specific type at least not yet 3nodding  

I Love is Evil I

I Love is Evil I

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:51 pm
obsessed with manga
Read Love Attack! its an awesome romance/comedy and its on mangafox under junai tokko taichou ;D its my favorite manga 3nodding

Okay thanks I will! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:47 pm
Read these:

Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Kimi ni Todoke
Dengeki Daisy ><

smile ) Goodluck.  

Saccharomyces cerevisiae

I Love is Evil I

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:43 pm
Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Read these:

Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Kimi ni Todoke
Dengeki Daisy ><

smile ) Goodluck.

Thanks I will! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:17 pm
Being alone
♥ Hmm shojo huh?
Beauty Pop
Cherry Juice
Chibi Vampire
Chobits
Drama con
Fill Moon
Fruits Basket
Gakuen Alice
The Gentlemens Alliance Cross
Girl Got Game
Hana Kimi
High School Debut
Kare First Love
Kodocha
Love Com
Me and My Brothers
Shugo Chara
V.B Rose
NANA
Mixed Vegtables
Black Bird
Tails of the Moon
Ouran High School Host Club
Love for Venus
Skip Beat!
Kamichama Karin
Guru Guru Pon-chan
Kitchen Princess
W-Juliet

That's all I can think of, hope it helps. If you need any other recs then just ask : P

Forevermore

xXNightRose14Xx
Vice Captain

I Love is Evil I

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:35 pm
xXNightRose14Xx
Being alone
♥ Hmm shojo huh?
Beauty Pop
Cherry Juice
Chibi Vampire
Chobits
Drama con
Fill Moon
Fruits Basket
Gakuen Alice
The Gentlemens Alliance Cross
Girl Got Game
Hana Kimi
High School Debut
Kare First Love
Kodocha
Love Com
Me and My Brothers
Shugo Chara
V.B Rose
NANA
Mixed Vegtables
Black Bird
Tails of the Moon
Ouran High School Host Club
Love for Venus
Skip Beat!
Kamichama Karin
Guru Guru Pon-chan
Kitchen Princess
W-Juliet

That's all I can think of, hope it helps. If you need any other recs then just ask : P

Forevermore

Whoa, thanks! I've already read Fruits Basket and am currently reading Highschool Debut 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:36 pm
Hi I'm Redsoccerball10 an di just joined this guild because i'm obsessed with manga and anime. I usually need someone to vent to about my feelings about an anime or manga. hehe. anyway i have a list of good manga to read, but i can't remember them all. I'll try my best and keep on posting to get them all out there. I usually read manga with good looking people. hehehe whee some of the manga is Korean and i watch them all off of mangafox. ill give brief insight on each.

ok here:
1) A Tackle on my Life- is about a money grub girl and a guy who was in love with her twin sister who died in his arms. the money grub girl has a stone heart and has a secret identity in school so no can find out who she really is. All in all its a love triangle cut exciting romance manga. look at the picture on the website then reject. hehehe
2) Love in the Mask- is about this girl who was an orpan who was pretending to be a guy. Her little bro dies and she is brought to a family to bodyguard a girl. she is sent to live as a buy and crack her voice and learn to fight to protect the girl. everything changes in highschool when she meets a gang leader and brushes him off as if it was nothing. His best friend falls in love with her, she loves the gang leader, the gang leader loves her and thinks hes gay, the girl loves the gang leader. forbidden love .. and it keeps on going in more love triangles and love its really funny!
3) Chocolate- is on of my favorites!!!! ok it starts out with yuuto, chii, and rei in elementry school. yuuto and chii are best friends and rei is a tranfor student. yuuto likes chii, chii and rei like each other. rei passes away. a year passes and there in middle school and chii meets a person who looks like rei who is really miki her roomates bf. he does a lot of teasing with chii. its really good from there. and theres this really one cute pic in there that i have been fawning over.

thats all i will put for now but i will put more promise!!! blaugh  

redsoccerball10

Insignificant Observer

Liberal Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:32 pm
I really liked High School Debut. I'm not usually into romance manga, but I liked that one.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:24 pm
Hiyokoi - adorable manga about a shy, very short (4'7) girl starting in a new high school, and a extroverted boy who is very tall (6'4) that fall for each other. It's not complete yet, they're only on issue 16

Lovely Complex - No idea, I've seen it suggested a few times but I've never gotten around to reading it

Sundome - It's about an otaku guy who is an absolute social outcast in his school, and a very popular, lolita-ish girl that is new to the school and begins to control him. A lot of it is about the otaku club that they both join that tries to find ghosts / aliens, and all of the trouble they get into. It's hilarious, but has a really sad ending.  

Mirai Maku

Intermediate Flatterer

12,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

MLevis

4,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:52 pm
Try Ai Yori Aoshi, I'm reading it right now and I think that it's a really nice manga. Some people have called it air-headed, but I think it's a really good romance manga.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:52 pm
Chobits!  

Your WatchQueen

Denim-R0se

Lonely Genius

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:09 pm
Oh my gaw! Goong volume 13 has just been published today. Hooray! You should read this manwha. I assure you it is worth it. My favorite of all time. 3nodding  
Romance

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff