Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply The Dressing Room: Tektek Discussion & More
i need a little help Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:50 am
UPDATE
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The rainy day needs to be changed due to the layering. I don't like the white that it has for the boots so can anyone help me out here.

Heres what im talking about

I will tip anyone that helps and pay anyone who gives very useful advice  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:34 am
Price limit if any?  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:38 am
Kagetsukiko
Price limit if any?

nope, with the coyote brothers, the need of a limit is gone  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:45 am
Lol, good point xd .  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:09 am
Here, this is what I've got.

Other options would be to take off the Nautilus Raiment (Waistwraps), to replace both the Nautilus Raiment (Waistwraps) and the Elegant Black Satin Vest with a Latrans Trickster (Trickster Skin), or to use all three items (which actually doesn't look all that bad). Also, if you want to save money, feel free to take out the Noel's Gift. I wasn't sure whether or not you wanted some background as well so I added it in sweatdrop . On a side-note, another addition I, personally, also liked was the Latrans Trickster. It was an eyepatch-like thing. Although, I didn't add it in because... well.... I'm not sure why exactly. My best reason is because you're going to have a lot of trouble just getting what's already on the list sweatdrop .  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:11 am
Kagetsukiko

Other options would be to take off the Nautilus Raiment (Waistwraps), to replace both the Nautilus Raiment (Waistwraps) and the Elegant Black Satin Vest with a Latrans Trickster (Trickster Skin), or to use all three items (which actually doesn't look all that bad). Also, if you want to save money, feel free to take out the Noel's Gift. I wasn't sure whether or not you wanted some background as well so I added it in sweatdrop . On a side-note, another addition I, personally, also liked was the Latrans Trickster. It was an eyepatch-like thing. Although, I didn't add it in because... well.... I'm not sure why exactly. My best reason is because you're going to have a lot of trouble just getting what's already on the list sweatdrop .

ok. ill play around with it  

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:53 am
Kagetsukiko

how dose this look?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:10 am
I like it 3nodding . Taking out the second limit breaker really helps to make it look a lot less bulkier and the smile gives a nice finishing touch. I like the change in shoes as well. Don't know why, but it seems to match with the smile a lot more whee . The sword also helps to complete the heroic look that it seems like you're trying to go for.

EDIT- Woah, Rainy Day and Coyote Brothers eek ?  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:12 am
Kagetsukiko
I like it 3nodding . Taking out the second limit breaker really helps to make it look a lot less bulkier and the smile gives a nice finishing touch. I like the change in shoes as well. Don't know why, but it seems to match with the smile a lot more whee .

thanks again  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:14 am
Glad to have been of help whee .  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:52 pm
Kagetsukiko
I like it 3nodding . Taking out the second limit breaker really helps to make it look a lot less bulkier and the smile gives a nice finishing touch. I like the change in shoes as well. Don't know why, but it seems to match with the smile a lot more whee . The sword also helps to complete the heroic look that it seems like you're trying to go for.

yep. but the rainy day might have to go. layer is wrong  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:39 pm
Deaths kitsune
Kagetsukiko

Bleh, hate it when that happens gonk . So are you going to go back to the old boots or the boots you're currently wearing or something completely different?  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:43 pm
Kagetsukiko
Deaths kitsune
Kagetsukiko

Bleh, hate it when that happens gonk . So are you going to go back to the old boots or the boots you're currently wearing or something completely different?

im playing around with it, but becasue of the layering, its going to be tricky. I love how the boots look under the pants....but the layering sucks  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:03 pm
Deaths kitsune
Kagetsukiko
Deaths kitsune
Kagetsukiko

im playing around with it, but becasue of the layering, its going to be tricky. I love how the boots look under the pants....but the layering sucks

Hm, in your first post (just noticed that it was edited >_< ) you wrote that you don't like the white that the boots have. Are you talking about on the bottom or just on the top?  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:11 pm
Kagetsukiko
Deaths kitsune
Kagetsukiko
Deaths kitsune
Kagetsukiko

Hm, in your first post (just noticed that it was edited >_< ) you wrote that you don't like the white that the boots have. Are you talking about on the bottom or just on the top?

give me one sec

EDIT
i updated the first post again  
The Dressing Room: Tektek Discussion & More

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out