Welcome to Gaia! ::

.: Ao no Exorcist - A fanclub! :.

Back to Guilds

The absolute FIRST Ao no Exorcist guild on Gaia. We're just that special! 

Tags: Ao no Exorcist, Blue Exorcist, Exorcist, Rin Okumura, True Cross Academy 

Reply .: True Cross Academy :.
Introduce yourself! ~ Or just randomly chat here! 8D Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiyo Murasama
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:44 pm
WHOA. Ello guys. :D Hah, I had no idea this guild had all these join requests! (Thanks Gaia for warning me, ;p)

So... Just talk about Ao no Exorcist here. o.o Or life. I'll make the guild a little fancier at some other point in time. Compy troubles are deterring me from this feat at the moment. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:58 pm
OKAY. Well, as for myself, I found out about Ao no Exorcist (Blue Exorcist, Ao no Futsumashi... Oh boy, that's a lotta names for one series) around when the 5th chapter of the manga came out. owo So sometime in the middle of 2009. I was super psyched when the anime came out! I'm still pretty excited about it. xD It doesn't seem to follow the manga so well, but it's still pretty good.

Oh, I'm Kiyo by the way. Just Kiyo. c: Aylin knows me! I created this guild as a way to meet other people who like Ao no Exorcist, because I only know one person irl that's read the manga. xD It was lonely. But yep, that's my story! Nice to meet everybody. n.n  

Kiyo Murasama
Captain

Kumi Zarathi_707

Sparkly Sage

10,725 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:58 pm
Hi, I'm Kumi! I just recently started reading Ao no Excorcist and it's so fricken awsome! Rin, Shiemi, and Suguro are my favorite characters so far! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:29 pm
Hi, Kumi, and welcome!

Oh yes, I remember when I started reading it. I couldn't stoppp. I love Rin and Suguro, but I'm a bit undecided on Shiemi. o: I think my top favorites are Rin, Pheles, and Suguro. <3 Phele's outfit is amazing. *-*

I hope you enjoy it around here! This is my first time hosting a fanclub like this. xD  

Kiyo Murasama
Captain

YooHwa

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:19 pm
Hi there ^0^ kufufu
I absolutely love ao no exorcist. i bought the comic archive book ^0^ waiting for it to come to my house~ so excited ;u ; uguu  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:54 pm
Hi razz ! I'm Chancemarina blaugh . My lil sis was the one who found the series. Thanks to her i've been hooked ever since ( thanks sis smile ) Luckily she found it when it was about to become an anime xd . The anime is freakin awesome so far can't wait for other episodes wink cheese_whine !
Ao no Exorcist ( or Blue Exorcist ) forever scream !  

SlayaWinters

Shadowy Genius

5,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kiyo Murasama
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:18 pm
@Yoo: Mind if I call you Yoo? xD ANYWAY -- I LOVE THAT PICTURE OF RIN IN YOUR ART SHOP. D: IT'S SO PRETTYYY.

n on; Waiting for things to arrive in the mail is always torture, isn't it?

@Chancemarina: WOOH, AO NO EXORCIST FOREVERR! I suppose little siblings can be good for something, can't they? xD Yep, yep. I believe that new episodes are supposed to come out every Wednesday, subbed... But on Monday, I found episode 2 subbed on Anime44.com. o.o Maybe I should put a link page here in the guild...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:09 am
Chyaah~! I know Kiyo x3

Hi, guys! I'm Aylin!

I jumped on the bandwagon when the anime first came out, then I started reading the manga - which is a really big thing for me. Normally, I don't read manga cause I'm either too lazy, too busy or just not that interested in the series, but in this case I just might be a little obsessed.

I absolutely adore Yukio so far and I might be showing fangirl symptoms. And then, of course, there's Rin. It's too hard to NOT fall in love with him, lol.

At this point -and I'm only on the 7th chapter right now- I get a little irked with Shiemi. But, I do enjoy character development and I can picture her going through some big developmental stages since she's so determined to be strong. I admit that I do love that about her, but she has damsel-ish qualities that kinda get on my nerves. It's a love-hate thing, I guess.

Pheles is awesome! He makes me laugh.

I also like Kamiki, she might turn out to be a favorite too.

TheBaddJuju

Gracious Wife

multi-cosplay

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:05 am
hello im Multi-cosplay,

I love to cosplay my avi as tons of anime and manga characters,, I have too many to count. currently cosplaying Rin from Ao no exorcist but i will switch alot back and forth, to either canti, or Ganta from Deadmanwonderland (I am the first Rin cosplay to pop up on Gaia. whoot)

I started Ao no Exorcist since chapter 10 was out and was hooked on it since.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:07 pm
Kiyo Murasama

thank you ;u ;
i received it today!!!! ^0^ so happy
Here's more info on it (:

fortunately i got the first press... stickers... *U *

link  

YooHwa

Kiyo Murasama
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:25 am
@Aylin: xD I know what you mean! I've gone fangirl over Rin and Pheles especially, my my. Yukio has a nice laid-back attitude though.

Shiemi can be a bit annoying, but she kinda grows out of it. I like Kamiki, too. xD She does something really nice for Rin later on.

@multi: o: Hello! I've seen you in another guild I think. x3

@Yoo: That's awesomeee. O_O I am jealous. xD  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:09 am
Hello there~ I'm Natsu. I've been a huge fan of AoEx since the manga, and now that there's an anime it makes me totally happy! XD

Amaimon is my love <3 Though of course Rin and everybody else are awesome XDD

l- Sakana -l

4,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150

Kiyo Murasama
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:58 pm
Omjizz, welcome! xD Amaimon's kinda funny. But Pheles always bosses him around. x wo;  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:04 pm
Hello fellow exrcist
my name is ian christian
im an dragooon

iRiyuzaki

NEZUMl

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:41 am
Well I suppose I should introduce myself.. Hey there! I guess you can address me as Yukio or any other nickname you choose. I've been into Ao No Exorcist for quite some time, and I think it's pretty cool seeing guilds for it. Anyways, I roleplay/cosplay Yukio on this account, and I look forward to speaking with other fans of Ao No Exorcist!  
.: True Cross Academy :.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff