Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.::Tender Sugar::. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:30 pm
Welcome to Giza.

User Image
You have reached Giza's entrance gate. Before you are allowed to enter the city, you are required to fill out a simple form that will provide us with some basic information about you. It would be preferable if you familiarized yourself with the history of Giza and its laws before you start working on the form. Thank you.

The year was 2020. The Earth had reached its "end". A group of religious fanatics had paid off scientists to release chemicals into the waters of the world, causing its inhabitants to become incredibly violent and bringing about what they claimed to be "the Earth's final major evolution". By the time the infection ended, most species had been decimated.
The few survivors grouped together, remaining on the move at first until safety had been assured, then forming small outposts in varying areas of the wastelands. As the outposts began to grow, towns and cities were formed. Civilization was taking slow steps towards recovery.
Giza was the crown jewel of the Western Sands. It was one of the few remaining cities with an fair supply of water and ground still fertile enough to grow some crops. Despite it being the "crown jewel", Giza was incredibly isolated. The city's location in the farthest reaches of the desert did very little to help it.
Because of its isolation, a gang known as the Legions of Set were able to take over. Their leader was a ruthless woman, with little compassion for the people of Giza. The gang took control of everything, rationing the most vital supplies as needed. The citizens of Giza were given just enough to starve comfortably. The city fell into disrepair and the crops began to wither. The people themselves seemed to fall apart along with their once proud home.
In the center of the city, in an obscure little area, was Tender Sugar, a bar owned and run by a man named Rhode Saunders (aka Honey). It was originally meant to be a home for those orphaned by the Apocalypse. Instead, it became a paradise for those living in the Hell once known as Giza. Beautiful, kind women, decent food, and fairly priced drinks. Even if one wasn't interested in the bar itself, it was somewhere to go where people could talk and there was always someone willing to listen.

This RP follows the progress of Giza and Tender Sugar. There are currently four slots available (possibly five). If you are interested in joining, please fill out a character profile and submit a sample paragraph, so I can get a basic idea of how you roleplay. Also, please read the rules.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:31 pm
The Six Commandments of Giza.

1. Thou shalt avoid text chat like a plague.
Spell check is your friend, people. Use it.
2. Thou shalt type at least one paragraph.
Three to five sentences isn't that difficult.
3. Thou shalt not try to make the roleplay revolve around one particular character.
There are others roleplaying here. Don't be selfish people. It can't be all about you.
4. Thou shalt not change the setting.
The characters are in the middle of a desert. There are no cherry blossom trees or fields of daisies.
5. Thou shalt have a character that is relevant.
Again, the characters are in the middle of a desert. Your character cannot be a Japanese school girl or be wandering around in a ballgown. Think desert. Desert clothing, military uniforms, harem outfits, possibly religious robes if your character is part of the cult, etc.
6. Thou shalt be original.
Please don't use characters from video games, animes, or mangas. It's tiring to see the same repetitive characters being used over and over when coming up with an original character is so incredibly easy.

Those are the six main rules. They aren't very complicated, so please try to follow them. On a more random note, non-human characters, furries, and creatures like that are allowed and in some cases encouraged. Some diversity amongst the citizens of Giza would be nice. So long as you do not God-mode (unlimited powers, strength, etc.), you can give your characters extra abilities as well.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:32 pm
Profile Outline.

Before you can go into the city, you have to answer a few simple questions. Answer them to the best of your ability.
Fill out the information below and submit your character's profile to xFleur du Malx. A message will be sent to you notifying you of your characters approval. Please re-read the rules above. Any characters violating these rules will be rejected.

[ b][ color=goldenrod]What do you look like?[ /b]
[ i]-->The picture of your character goes here.[ /i]
[ b][ color=goldenrod]What is your name?[ /b]
[ i]-->Your character's name goes here.[ /i]
[ b][ color=goldenrod]How many times has the earth revolved around the sun since your birth?[ /b]
[ i]-->Your character's age goes here.[ /i]
[ b][ color=goldenrod]Do you have a gender preference?[ /b]
[ i]-->Character's sexuality goes here.[ /i]
[ b][ color=goldenrod]What is your relationship status?[ /b]
[ i]-->Is your character single, taken, married, divorced, etc.[ /i]
[ b][ color=goldenrod]What is your occupation?[ /b]
[ i]-->Occupation goes here.[ /i]
[ b][ color=goldenrod]Any particular things you like?[ /b]
[ i]-->Likes go here.[ /i]
[ b][ color=goldenrod]How about dislikes?[ /b]
[ i]-->Dislikes go here.[ /i]
[ b][ color=goldenrod]If you don't mind, I'd like for you to tell me a little about yourself.[ /b]
[ i]-->Character bio goes here.[ /i]
[ b][ color=goldenrod]Final question. Who is your voice?[ /b]
[ i]-->Gaia username goes here.[ /i]

Including a character quote in your posts is optional.

Thank you for your time, dearie. That is all we needed to know. Please wait patiently outside of the city gates. A messenger will be sent out to retrieve you once your information has been reviewed.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:01 am
User Image
Isis Raine

Another fine day in Giza. The people were miserable, the heat was scorching, and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. Days like it made Isis sick to her stomach. She had come to the city hoping to make life easier for Isaac, not worse. There was nowhere else to go though. Giza was the only city for miles. Everything else was desert.
The woman sighed, glancing down at her young companion curiously to make sure the heat wasn't getting to him. The boy was tolerating it even better than she was, as always, but she had to be sure. Isis patted his head lightly and smiled, the simple gestures communicating far more than actual words ever could.
"You worry too much, Isis...I'll be fine."
It was the same response she always received. She would worry, he would reassure her, and then they would fall silent until they reached the bar. Isis chuckled and shook her head. They may have been living in hell, but at least the boy had some stability in his life. Stability was more than she ever could have asked for.
The pair entered Tender Sugar together, both going to their respective "posts". Isis would begin dancing for the day's first group of customers and Isaac would locate Riley and prevent the child from escaping. It was an odd life, but they were pleased with it.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:15 am
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer smiled and nodded slightly to Isis from her place on the stage as the female entered. As much as she secretly hated her job, Isis was one of the few reasons she could bear it with a smile. From the moment she had arrived here, Isis had been like a sister to her and her little brother Riley... And of course, Isaac got along very well with Riley, even though they were separated by seven years. She would be ever grateful to Isis for keeping her sane, and Isaac for keeping her brother out of trouble.

"Good morning, love," she murmured in a low voice as Isis joined her onstage. "Have a safe journey this morning?" Jennifer spoke low enough that she knew none of the customers would hear her, or even see her lips move. But Isis would hear her. She always did.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:31 am
User Image
Isis Raine

Isis allowed her left ear to twitch slightly, then her right. To the customers, the simple little gesture was almost completely unnoticeable. To those who knew Isis well enough, it was her way of saying "same old, same old". Her ears perked up curiously for a split second before falling limp again. It was her way of asking how the other female's morning had been.
Isis rarely ever really spoke. For that very reason, she was often mistaken for a mute, at least until she started singing. Speaking of which, Honey had scheduled her for a performance later in the day. She mentally sighed and looked over the crowd curiously. The bar looked relatively empty at the moment. Isis perked up just her left ear this time, her right gently motioning towards the crowd.
'Has it been this dead all morning?'

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:14 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer smiled and watched Isis out of the corner of her eye, taking in her subtle sign language. "Ah, it was fine. Same as always, although Riley was a bit more rambunctious than usual this morning... And yes, it's been pretty deserted today... No new arrivals, I suppose, and the regulars haven't shown yet," she murmured to the woman, continuing her slow, seductive dance with Isis and a few others. After a few minutes, the song was ended, the crowd applauded, and Jennifer was allowed to switch out with another girl. She went behind the bar and slumped against the wall with a sigh.

Honey wasn't here this morning. Jennifer wasn't sure where he was. Unfortunately, the owner had left his temperamental brother Valtiel in charge. But Jennifer figured that if she didn't talk to the male, the male wouldn't bother her. That was how it usually seemed to work, and she had no desire to be out in the bar itself with the customers on her break.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:36 pm
User Image
Valtiel

Valtiel nodded at Jennifer, mostly to show he actually knew she existed, then returned to watching the customers. When he wasn't filling orders, the male spent his time observing everything that was going on within the bar. It wasn't like he had anything better to do, especially on slow days. He began speaking, mostly to himself, then motioned towards the people.
"We're not going to meet out quota today at this rate, not that Honey cares. He said something about a festival somewhere else in the city hosted by the Legions of Set...Probably just more Spinalogy bullshit..."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:22 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer chuckled darkly and nodded in agreement with Valtiel. Very few people in Giza actually had a real love for the Spinatologists. Who would, after they'd caused this whole post-apocalyptic-world disaster? But since the Legions of Set had taken over, of course a lot of people feigned support out of fear. Honey and his workers were the rare exceptions.

"Hopefully Honey has the sense not to defy them outright," she said very quietly, not even sure if Valtiel would be able to hear her. "This city needs him alive..."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:36 pm
User Image
Valtiel

"It's a little late for that...Honey isn't exactly subtle about his hatred for the Legions of Set. Tender Sugar is, in itself, a direct defiance of the Legions and Spinatologists."

Valtiel absently began tracing the outline of the scar on the back of his left hand before letting out a disgusted hiss. The male was touchy about a lot of things. Talk of Spinalogy just happened to get to him the quickest. He shook his head, trying to focus on something else.
"If you don't mind, remind me later to water the cacti. As much as Honey hates them, the little bit of green is better than nothing."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:53 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer winced a bit when Valtiel hissed. 'God... so touchy... Really just shouldn't try to chat with people...' She nodded at his request to remind him to water the cacti. "I'll do that, Valti. And I agree... Some plant life is better than none..."

Jennifer looked around, eager for a distraction from the awkward conversation. A tall, middle-aged brunette woman had just entered the bar with a huge stack of papers and a fist full of pens, muttering to herself as she juggled her supplies. Jennifer smiled. Good old Drew. Always interesting to watch.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:09 pm
User Image
Drew Johnson

Drew slammed her enormous pile of papers down on the end of the bar, taking the bar stool in front of them. She leafed through the pages one at a time, muttering to herself and making the occasional correction. "No, no... The first record of the cult was in 1922, not 1932... Elizabeth Rodriguez was the first known leader... Human sacrifice... Earth worship... Central church government..."

Only after she had made several corrections to at least a third of the pages did she seem to realize she wasn't alone in the bar. She smiled slightly at Jennifer and winked at Valtiel. "Hey, kids. What's new?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:24 pm
User Image
Valtiel

Valtiel reddened slightly and began obsessively cleaning the already spotless counter, trying to make it look like he had actually been doing something relevant. Eventually he remembered his job and straightened himself out a bit, forcing his voice to remain at its normal volume instead of the timid tone he wanted to switch to.
"It's just another day in Giza...Is there anything I can get for you?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:37 pm
User Image
Drew Johnson

Drew chuckled softly as she watched Valtiel get flustered. It only made the boy cuter in her eyes. 'Too bad I'm not twenty years younger... Ah, well, c'est la vie, there's no law against flirting...'

"No thanks, sweetie, I'm fine for now." Drew looked back down at her depressingly huge stack of papers and sighed, running a hand through her uneven brown hair. "If I could ever get this ******** book finished... That might be nice," she muttered, starting again on her obsessive proofreading, forgetting for the moment that there were others in the room.

After a few minutes of that, she slowly came back to reality and raised her head. Jennifer had gone back to the stage, but Valtiel remained, as did a couple of the security guards. Since it was pretty well dead today, she imagined they didn't have much to occupy themselves with at the moment. "So, I hear that Naum Kisin is going to be in town next week," she whispered, just loud enough for Valtiel and the guards to hear. "Just a heads-up, kiddies... Legions could get pretty rowdy between now and then... As if this city didn't have enough issues..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:55 pm
User Image
Valtiel

"We're tightening Tender Sugar's security, just in case...Honey has a few...extra things he is working on as well. When Naum Kisin arrives, I suggest you try to stay inside...God only know what the cult has planned."

Probably some sort of over the top celebration followed by a fun filled evening of sacrificial rituals. Valtiel cringed at the thought. He would be sleeping at the bar that night. Going outside was a risk he wasn't willing to take.
Valtiel opened his mouth to say something, but was cut off by the sounds of gunshots from somewhere outside. The Legions were a little too close to the bar for comfort. He looked over at the security guards, motioning for them to return to their posts. All breaks were over until the trouble passed. Only one guard remained (a tan skinned, blond female). The woman looked like she was on edge, possibly even more so than Isis, who had just leaped from the stage and proceeded to run up the stairs. The rabbit-eared woman was probably going to check on Isaac and Riley.
"Poor kids...This is such a depressing place for those two to grow up..."

Role Play's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces