Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply General Discussion
Any ftm? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I are Error

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:05 pm
I know I asked this before, but I'm mtf and I'm just looking for love, I know a relationship with a "normal" girl won't last, and I still don't like the idea of going out with guys, so I need an ftm to fill the gap in my heart.

Anyone?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:08 pm
Actually... most ftm like men, and most mtf like women.

But I wish you the best of luck 3nodding  

Pent and Ten

Moonlight Shapeshifter

I are Error

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:24 pm
Pent and Ten

Unfortunately, my luck is never really good.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:28 pm
I are Error
Pent and Ten

You throw enough darts, you eventully hit the center of the board  

Pent and Ten

Moonlight Shapeshifter

I are Error

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:35 pm
Pent and Ten
I are Error
Pent and Ten

You throw enough darts, you eventully hit the center of the board

My aim is worse than my luck.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:34 pm
I remember talking to you when you asked this earlier. I'm sorry to hear that you are still trying to search for love. I understand your dilemma. I'm one of the few MTF ones who still only loves women, so I'm probably going to try and look for love with a girl who is lesbian since I can't seem to make relationships with "normal" girls last. I wish you the best of luck.  

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

I are Error

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:31 pm
kh.ikari
I remember talking to you when you asked this earlier. I'm sorry to hear that you are still trying to search for love. I understand your dilemma. I'm one of the few MTF ones who still only loves women, so I'm probably going to try and look for love with a girl who is lesbian since I can't seem to make relationships with "normal" girls last. I wish you the best of luck.

Thanks, it's nice to know that there are people going through the same thing.

Hopefully, if our plan A doesn't work out, the estrogen will change our sexuality too.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:23 pm
I are Error
kh.ikari

Hopefully, if our plan A doesn't work out, the estrogen will change our sexuality too.

You're welcome. It is nice.

I wouldn't want the estrogen to change my sexuality though. I'm happy loving woman and I wouldn't want it any other way. I don't like guys, hence why I'm kinda transgender in the first place, so I would never want to be with a guy no offense. ^^;

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

I are Error

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:30 pm
kh.ikari
I are Error
kh.ikari

I wouldn't want the estrogen to change my sexuality though. I'm happy loving woman and I wouldn't want it any other way. I don't like guys, hence why I'm kinda transgender in the first place, so I would never want to be with a guy no offense. ^^;
Well, since estrogen is supposed to make you more like a girl, the choice probably isn't going to be ours to make. It is sort of a sad thought if you think about being in a relationship with the same guys that are causing our distress. sad

But the main reasons I want to be a girl are: 1. I want to get rid of my only relevence with those bastards and 2. I want to express myself with skirts dresses, perfume, etc. and just be happy by feeling pretty.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:39 pm
I are Error
kh.ikari
I are Error
kh.ikari

Well, since estrogen is supposed to make you more like a girl, the choice probably isn't going to be ours to make. It is sort of a sad thought if you think about being in a relationship with the same guys that are causing our distress. sad

But the main reasons I want to be a girl are: 1. I want to get rid of my only relevence with those bastards and 2. I want to express myself with skirts dresses, perfume, etc. and just be happy by feeling pretty.

I know what you mean. That's probably why I'm not going to take estrogen. I'm afraid that it will change who I fall in love with. There's thoughts sometimes in the back of my mind about becoming a girl, but as long as I'm able to still express my femininity in my current body, I feel like I can be content. Love is most important to me, and I don't want to do anything that changes that. I know how you feel. It is a sad thought. I wouldn't want to be with the same guys who are causing all of the distress. sad

Those reasons make sense though. They would be the same for me. As much as I would love to get rid of my relevance with those bastards, I feel like maybe, I could use the girl inside of me to love other girls the way they want to be loved by a guy, to show them that not all of them are jerks. And as long as they have no problem with me being able to express myself, that's all I can ask for. I just want to be with someone who can accept me as a girl on the inside, but still accept me for my guy body.

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

I are Error

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:45 pm
kh.ikari
I are Error
kh.ikari
I are Error
kh.ikari

I know what you mean. That's probably why I'm not going to take estrogen. I'm afraid that it will change who I fall in love with. There's thoughts sometimes in the back of my mind about becoming a girl, but as long as I'm able to still express my femininity in my current body, I feel like I can be content. Love is most important to me, and I don't want to do anything that changes that. I know how you feel. It is a sad thought. I wouldn't want to be with the same guys who are causing all of the distress. sad

Those reasons make sense though. They would be the same for me. As much as I would love to get rid of my relevance with those bastards, I feel like maybe, I could use the girl inside of me to love other girls the way they want to be loved by a guy, to show them that not all of them are jerks. And as long as they have no problem with me being able to express myself, that's all I can ask for. I just want to be with someone who can accept me as a girl on the inside, but still accept me for my guy body.

I hope that when I become a girl, and my sexuality does change, that I can meet someone like you.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:47 pm
I are Error
kh.ikari
I are Error
kh.ikari
I are Error
kh.ikari

I hope that when I become a girl, and my sexuality does change, that I can meet someone like you.

Aw, I hope you can meet someone like me too. <3  

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

I are Error

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:51 pm
kh.ikari
I are Error
kh.ikari
I are Error
kh.ikari

A bit conceited, but okay.

Just so you know, I like to be really girly. I giggle when I'm excited, except in public where I just rub my palms together as if using hand sanitizer.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:57 pm
I are Error
kh.ikari
I are Error
kh.ikari
I are Error
kh.ikari

Just so you know, I like to be really girly. I giggle when I'm excited, except in public where I just rub my palms together as if using hand sanitizer.

I didn't mean to sound conceited. =(
You said you wanted to be able to meet someone like me some day so I was just saying that I hope you do because you said you wanted too.

That's really cute. I like being really girly too but unfortunately I can't while I'm still living at home, with a mother who hates transgendered people. I don't tend to giggle a lot but I definitely blush, especially when I see a beautiful girl.

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

I are Error

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:03 pm
kh.ikari
I are Error
kh.ikari
I are Error
kh.ikari

I didn't mean to sound conceited. =(
You said you wanted to be able to meet someone like me some day so I was just saying that I hope you do because you said you wanted too.

That's really cute. I like being really girly too but unfortunately I can't while I'm still living at home, with a mother who hates transgendered people. I don't tend to giggle a lot but I definitely blush, especially when I see a beautiful girl.
Girls don't typically want to date me (never knew why).

And I try to keep my girliness low until I'm all alone. I would guess that my "feminization" started as a kid. I'd tell you about it, but I don't want to bore you.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff