Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪]| Sound ○ Country
]|[ The Forgotten Lands ]|[ Horns ]|[ Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:47 pm
User Image

The well fogged, and snow covered peaks that occupy the Forgotten Lands.
Atop fog and snow, these mountains hold various ditches, crevices, and caves which stretch far into darkness.
Although the Forgotten Lands host no definite residents, it has been stated that vast amounts of noise can be heard like clockwork.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:21 am
» Doku Le «

"You could be the King.."
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Doku walked in to the cave looking around. She placed her hands on the sword laying across her back, dropping it on to the ground and smiling. "Time to rest.." She said as she took off her cloak and rested it on the ground, laying on it, a cold breeze brushing past gently.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"But watch the Queen conquer!"

[ ≈ ]
• кιяιgαкυяє •

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 1:02 pm
» Doku Le «

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

After taking a length nap, the woman awoke and placed her cloak back on. Walking over to a small pit created by a recent inhabitant of the cave she was in. Smiling as she pulled a small notebook out of her sack, she began to read over some notes. Taking some sticks she found outside and some thick branches, she piled them in to the pit and created a small fire using a couple matches and dry leaves.
[1/5]

Doku then stood up and continued to read over her notes. She then looked towards the opening outside. Smiling as she made her way over, she threw the notebook in to the side of the cave, and walked out to the clearing. Smiling as she made the seals she had written down, she began to cover her body in a sizable amount of chakra. Smiling, she readied herself to use the technique.
[2/5]

The girl then placed her arms outwards, flattening her hands. She smiled as her skin began to transform in to paper, flying outwards and in to the air. It would begin to flow through the air as if there was nobody controlling it, and then it would start. They began to crumple and fold violently until the white papers that blended in with the snowy mountains would turn in to a mass storm of violent butterflies. The would flutter through the air at heightened speeds, until the found a perfect sized tree to practice on.
[3/5]

The ability to absorb chakra and use it again was something that Doku had been constantly working on, especially with the sword she had been given; Samehada. The paper butterflies would sap the opponent trapped inside of them for about five minutes, trying to cause a small impact on their stamina. The girl then smiled as the butterflies began to flood around their target tree, causing an uplifting of snow due to the speed of the butterflies as they created a dome around the tree.
[4/5]

Inside of the dome of paper, butterflies were constantly turning in to thin pieces of paper with the sharpness of razor blades, slashing away at the tree inside. Once the butterflies settled down, the tree had almost no bark, and most limbs had been cut down to nothing. The tree was literally destroyed. As the woman looked over her product, she had a satisfying grin placed on her face. She looked around, and smiled as she walked back in to the cave.
[5/5]

(Harvest Learned)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ ≈ ]
• кιяιgαкυяє •

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 1:10 pm
» Doku Le «

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

After a while, Doku decided it was time to head in to Snow. Whether they let Doku in or not, she didn't care. She'd speak to the Yukikage, one way or another.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ ≈ ]
• кιяιgαкυяє •

Zombie Swagger

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:49 pm
----------from the World Crossroads <-> Takumi road----------

Having out manuevered even the one toad spying on her by going so far underground, 'Nekita Matata' continually expended chakra to keep herself far below the first few layers of geological constructs. Popping out into a gigantic crystal cavern, she nimbly pounced from crystal top to crystal top in the dreadful geothermal heat to a side vent. Crawling up through the vent for several stories, she popped out at a cooler cavern's store room. Opening the store room's door, she pattered out into the hallway of her underground residence, heading to see her good friend. Knocking politely upon his door, she kneeled before it, both hands upon the ground. "Sir, I retrieved the pot, as asked."

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:37 am
A minor creeking came from the wooden door, almost as if a direct response to the girl's knocking. A few beams of candle light managed to break out from the small opening, cutting into the dark snow of the Forgotten Lands' night. A sigh of relief and boredom trailed "Nekita's" words. The door cracked open to the point where someone as small as herself could fit through, and one could almost swear that a yawning voice said something along the lines of "Hurry up, it's getting cold."  

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:16 am
Moving her hand up, 'Nekita' swished aside her hood & mask in one fell swoop, depositing the latter under her dusty brown robes. The girl's feet shuffled a step within the borders of the room, silently clicking the tepid door shut. "Thank you," she whispered in the room towards the tired echoes, as such would be sufficient enough to be reverberatingless. "All went well... we have leads on several others, if you'd like?" Stepping towards the fire across from her savior, 'Nekita' picked up another dry log to toss onto the small hot coals tending to the room's heat.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:46 pm
Tugging the long tail of his candle to his chest, the patron of the lodge stepped aside as "Nekita" wandered in on silently whisked feet. He gave a light shake of his head, small bristles of his hair waving in the candle's light, and soon brightened by the refreshed fire's.
"The others won't matter if this one doesn't work. Aheh... I appreciate the enthusiasm, but never let your feet move before your brain gives the signal."
He passed a light small- the only part of his face visible beyond the evercast shadows of a dark green hood.
"Tell me, what's become of Gabriel?"
A small amount of emotion, unlike his other words, was now present.
The patron tilted his head to the window, looking out to the black and white abstract of the Forgotten Lands, as he awaited an answer.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:49 pm
'Nekita' moved back a step as a loud crackle opened the log up with low hues of meandering flames. "Yes... sir. He was grandstanding in a bunch of hostages, so I send him out here somewhere into the snow. If he's not shown up by now, then he's likely pissed about being sent back not of his own will." Looking up into the shadow of the hood, she glimpsed the slight bit of emotion & internally smiled, trying not to let him know of her emotions. Failing as one of her soft kitty ears twitched, she tried to reorientate the situation before her reaction was brought to his attention. "Um... how would you like to proceed, sir?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 11:06 pm
A snuff and huff twisted out from the patron's nose, as if irritated by the fire's height yet chuckling from the girl's response. He turned his head from the window, motioning the lengthy taper holder in his hand to rest on the table not far from "Nekita's" current position. Unwinding his finger from the tail, he placed his hands over one another, and lifted them to roughly chest height.
"Tell me... when's the last time you've visited Konohagakure?"

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:34 pm
Reaching up to her cloak, 'Nekita' ran the clasp around to the back side, stepping out of it in one fell swoop. As it fell to the floor, 'Nekita's' tail lightly caught it to hang on a walled hook behind her. Free of her confinement, she stretched out to sit upon the wooden flooring, her tail swishing back & forth.
"In hiding my tracks back from the Jashin Encampment, I ran visible tracks straight up to Konoha's front gates before I disappeared. Oinin aren't my favourite kind of people. What would you like from there, sir?"

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:24 pm
"Hehehe..."
The man turned on his heel to look to "Nekita," now in her less formal seat.
"A nice visit. A simple collection of data."
He put his hand to his chin and looked up to the wooden ceiling.

"Perhaps I'll see how well the flowers in their park are doing..."
He chuckled under his breath and turned his sights down to "Nekita."
"Till the fields, and sow the seeds. Who knows, if I'm lucky, perhaps we'll run into a distant relative."
The patron lowered his hand to "Nekita," a simple gesture to help her up.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 9:38 pm
Nekita stretched out as her friend talked about Konoha's flowers.
"I love them this time of the year," she purred. "The people have started calling me Nekita, friend. What name would you like to go by out there?"
Reaching up to take hold of his hand, she lifted her robes up off of the wall behind her. Indicating the door to the outside with a flick of the eyes, she replied to his offer,
"After you..."

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:56 am
With a minor flex, the man lifted Nekita up, and gave a light grin.
"Just call me Ooeda, Nekita."
He nodded a bit then started for the door, but before he could take a few steps forward, a thought jolted through his head.

"Could you please put the jar at the base of the bed? Just wrap it up in the sheets, and rest it on its side. If Gabriel is on his way, then he shouldn't be too much longer."
As he finished his little command, Ooeda sighed, trying to muster up a way to show the trailing Titan where the two were headed. Laughing to himself, he decided on the most simple approach; reached into his robe's chest pocket, pulled out a few utensils, and began to scribe on a small piece of vanilla parchment.
A simple note detailing the two's actions, Gabriel's next order, and the location of the ever musky jar.

Note
Gabriel,
Ai and I will be headed to Konohagakure to do a little research. Nothing special, or all too threatening.
We will be leaving you in charge of protecting the beige jar that Ai has wrapped at my bed's feet.
Although it is not mandatory, I would appreciate it if you were to travel as little as possible... Besides, I'm sure you need your rest.
Take care, we should be back within a week's time.
[ Signature illegible ]

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:11 pm
"Yes, Ooeda," Nekita replied to the order.
Clasping the robes back on as she nimbly pounced over the space in the room, her mask clicked back into place. Draped as such, she knelt by the ancient pottery, slipping it through some of the sheets as given. As natural as it could possibly look without having anything inside of it, the sheets just looked as if they were dirty, bunched up laundry for the evening's chores. Not even an ioda of chakra could be sensed through the various protections granted, & to this Nekita grinned.
"All finished, nicely snug & warm."
Standing, she withdrew her arms into the brown wear, preparing for the cold winds outside the meeting place.

♪]| Sound ○ Country

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff