Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
Characters you whore out? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:14 am
Are there any characters that you just slash with a million billion other characters? I'm really that way with James Potter.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 1:57 pm
Oh god, Sirius.

Probably because I identify so much with him.  

Kiera Greyback

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:34 am
Kiera Greyback
Oh god, Sirius.

Probably because I identify so much with him.

OOOOOOOH yes. Sirius is sooo slashy too.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:44 pm
You know how I whore out Ron Weasley like a champ! And recently, Lavender has been getting sorta the same treatment. But only with the ladies.  

Harpsiccord

8,600 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:40 am
Harpsiccord
You know how I whore out Ron Weasley like a champ! And recently, Lavender has been getting sorta the same treatment. But only with the ladies.

Really? I can't slash Ron to save my life. Who do you ship him with?  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:00 am
[Ren The Ryoko]
Really? I can't slash Ron to save my life. Who do you ship him with?

Oh, Lord... oh, lord, just about everyone! But you know, I think you are looking at another page entirely. I understand why- it has to do with SlashCulture and it's, uh...

we'll get into that later. For now, I'll say that I think it'd be more useful if I told you why I ship Ron at all.

I ship Ron because I feel like he needs love. He's a complex character. That trope of "Just because you have the emotional range of a teaspoon" is BS and a myth. Ron has a lot of emotion, and a lot of depth. It is not difficult to understand that displays of sensitive emotions wouldn't be encouraged in young Ron when you consider how he grew up-

Look at how Fred and George needle him out of jealousy in OotP when he becomes a prefect. Look at how they treat Percy. Imagine Ron having to grow up with two older brothers that will not hesitate to bother, torture and torment people that stand out or that get more attention than they do or that cross them. He saw it happening with Percy, so what's he going to learn? He'll learn to shut up unless he wants to have something happen to him. He'll learn that standing out positively is rewarded with cruelty.

He's got these two bullies that only want a reaction out of him. If he cries, it'll only encourage them. Any reaction is encouraging to them, but he has to go with anger. It's a survival thing- puff yourself up, make yourself look bigger than you are so the predator messes with you a little less.

Look at the pride Ron's showing in his badge in OOtP. The desire to do well is there. He likes the good feeling that comes with it, but he's been hard-wired since birth that it's better to be "middle of the pack".

Look at how he eats even! He's always stuffing his face and it's always stated how he's very fond of food. To me, that's really telling and really sad. He's like (to put it in less depressing terms) a kitten who just got adopted to a house where he's the only cat. He's at a table with food, so his instinct is to eat as fast as he can or his siblings will yoink it. It doesn't help that there are many other people around, encouraging the "get the good stuff fast or you'll have to sate yourself on bread or whatever nobody wants".

So tl;dr, it's about what I look for in a partner to Ron And that's:
- Lifting him up without doing things for him
- Seeing his natural talents and genuinely admiring them
- Being able to understand what's damaged in him enough to not take it personally when he snaps
- A strong enough sense of self to be able to succeed but not need praise from Ron for their accomplishments
- Similar family issues
- mildly parental-like overtones, barely detectable

So! Now that you know all that, I can tell you who I ship Ron with! (As far as slash goes)

Lucius Malfoy because he has a lot of those traits. He'd totally be like "ah, my beautiful redheaded treasure. My prize. My joy."

Draco Malfoy because he has "I need to do well" issues, too. Plus, 'cause of their upbringing, on an emotional level, Draco needs to be dominated and Ron needs to dominate. It'd help both of them heal.

Remus Lupin because he would take the time and patience to listen to Ron and understand him

Snape because he's damaged, too, and also wouldn't take Ron's crap and he wouldn't let Ron turn into the broken man he is. Also, Ron would help him heal as well

Fred and George (or just George) is strictly for the Weasleycest kink. No substance at all, and I admit it! smile  

Harpsiccord

8,600 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:33 am
Well great. Now I want Lucius/Ron slash.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:07 am
Well, I have some... two stories, in fact. One of them is chan, though... that means Ron is underage. I mean really underage. ... He's 10...  

Harpsiccord

8,600 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:30 am
Harpsiccord
Well, I have some... two stories, in fact. One of them is chan, though... that means Ron is underage. I mean really underage. ... He's 10...

-is in the proof reading stage of a Bella/Sirius fic where Bella sexually abuses Sirius when he's 9-

I can handle chan.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 10:52 am
Well! In that case, shall I send em over? PM me if it's a yes!  

Harpsiccord

8,600 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50

External Penetration
Crew

Greedy Codger

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:55 pm
      Harry's become my favourite little whore. Like, I still only truly ship him with Draco, but when it comes to smut I'm like BRING ON ANYONE WHO HAS A d**k.

I also whore Snape a little (mostly to Weasleys), Remus to a lot of Death Eaters (and Sirius, but I don't quite count it whoring since that's my main ship for him), Percy to a lot of Quidditch players, and in my headcanon Fred and George have had threesomes with half of the population.

@Harpsiccord: SO HAPPY I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO SHIPS SNAPE/RON AND LUCIUS/RON.
      Although I mostly ship them for smut purposes -as it goes with most of my ships, lol- so I haven't put in quite as much thought to the actual pairings as you.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:57 pm
External Penetration
      Harry's become my favourite little whore. Like, I still only truly ship him with Draco, but when it comes to smut I'm like BRING ON ANYONE WHO HAS A d**k.

I also whore Snape a little (mostly to Weasleys), Remus to a lot of Death Eaters (and Sirius, but I don't quite count it whoring since that's my main ship for him), Percy to a lot of Quidditch players, and in my headcanon Fred and George have had threesomes with half of the population.

Although I mostly ship them for smut purposes -as it goes with most of my ships, lol- so I haven't put in quite as much thought to the actual pairings as you.

Other than Oliver Wood, who do you ship Percy with?  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

External Penetration
Crew

Greedy Codger

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:08 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
External Penetration

Well Oliver is my favourite to ship him with, but outside of that I also ship him with Marcus Flint, Cedric, and Krum.
      So I guess 4 people isn't really 'a lot', but you get the picture, lol.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:09 pm
External Penetration
[Ren The Ryoko]
External Penetration

Well Oliver is my favourite to ship him with, but outside of that I also ship him with Marcus Flint, Cedric, and Krum.
      So I guess 4 people isn't really 'a lot', but you get the picture, lol.

I'm deeply conflicted between Percy/Oliver and Charlie/Oliver myself.  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:55 am
Harpsiccord, while I still can't see Ron in a slash relationship...your explanation is awesome.

I also am with EP, the Weasley twins sleep with EVERYBODY.

I think for who I whore out the most...I mean I really don't. I wrote a story where Harry was literally, a whore. But there's no actual sex or Johns. And when it comes to different relationships with him, he's about 50/50 for slash and straight, I've got him running with Luna, with Ginny, with Snape, with Remus, with Sirius, on occasion I like to read a bit of James/Harry, the Weasley Twins, I enjoyed a Bill/Harry once as well.

Okay so maybe that's more slash and maybe I do whore the poor boy out. He's easy to whore. Although my ship is probably mostly Harry/Snape, though a close runner up would be Remus.

HPSG Head Quarters

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff