Summer breeze (Yoai 1x1! ((My first! <3))) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:38 pm
Jes was a regular boy who was straight but suddenly on one summer day, a new boy came to town and changed his sexuality forever...

Name- Jes
Age- 15
Gender- Male
Personality- Nice, kind, caring, friendly, sweet, funny, and cute
Pic-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:53 pm
((OOOOH!! I wanna rp this!! X33 ))  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:58 pm
S C A R Y G I R L I E
((OOOOH!! I wanna rp this!! X33 ))

((YAY! COME JOIN THE DARK SIDE! MUAHAHAHAHAHA! Nah.. Just kidding. But join come and join! =3))  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 12:22 am
((Haha, I've been in the darkside. XD))

Name-
Philip, though likes to be called Johnny.. Since its his middle name.. And the fact he hates his first name with a passion..
Age-
Gender-
Male
Personality-
Stand offish at first, quiet, cruel, though can be a bit of a jock..
Once you get to know him, he's outgoing, loves attention and humorous, though underneath the tough guy act he's caring and sweet.
Pic-
User Image  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 12:26 am
((HURRAY!))
Jes looked out his bedroom window and saw moving trucks at the next door house. Hm.. Some one is moving in next door? Cookie time! He thought then ran down stairs and started to make chocolate chip cookies to welcome his new neighbor.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 12:44 am
Riding up on a motorcycle was the new kid in town. Stopping for a moment he revved up his engine staring at the new house. He hated it, having to move and having to be here. Shaking his head he drove off his mom calling after him angrily. Glaring after her son angrily she couldn't believe him. It was all of his fault she had to move. Holding her new born baby she stood on her swollen feet tired from driving three hours. Her, and her husband had just gotten a divorced, which is why Johnny would take off like this.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 12:48 am
Jes finished making cookies and went over to the new house, he saw a women standing there with a child in her arms. Hello! I made you and your family some cookies as a welcoming gift! He said cheerfully, handing her the basket of fresh baked chocolate cookies, grinning.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 12:57 am
Sighing deeply after waiting half an hour her children began to play in the new yard. Seeing a young man walk up with cookies she smiled a little. Holding her sleep baby in her arms she then turned to him a few of the children running up."Oh, my.. Thankyou, thats so generous of you.. My name is Abbigail, its a pleasure to meet you.."She announce gently holding out her free hand, her other cradling her baby to her chest. Her short reddish brown hair would be that of almost the same as Johnnys'.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:02 am
Jes shook her hand grinning. My name is Jes, and no problem. He said giving her the cookies. Well, I better get going. Bye! He told her then started heading to the park where he was supposed to meet his friends. Walking into the park, Jes smiled when he saw his group of friends. Hello guys! He yelled to them. His friends turned around and waved at him.
Guess what dude! Ella Mayberry is going to ask you out! One of his friends said.
Ella? I don't know if I will say yes.. Jes said.
Dude! She is the hottest chick at school!
I know.. It's just.. I don't know..
His friends rolled their eyes and they all went for a walk around the park, bugging Jes about Ella.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:37 am
Watching the kid run off she waved a little. Though turning back to her movers she walked into her house once they sat down a chair in her new living room. Sitting down in her chair she sighed watching the children play wondering if Johnny would be alright. Driving down a sidewalk at the park, he stopped once he was near people. Kicking down his motorcycle before shutting it off completely. Propping it up he reached up unstrapping the helmet. Getting off his motorcycle tugging out the keys he slipped off his helmet. In doing so he revealed his unusual dark red brown hair. Shaking it out he placed his helmet on his handle bar walking over to a little stand. Slapping down some money he looked to the child helping out his sister."Water.. Please.."Murmured a unusual voice that was both deep, yet friendly. Once they handed him, his water bottle he smiled a bit looking to the little kid. Opening his water he walked over to his bike leaning on it ignoring a few girls staring at how cool he was.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:47 pm
Jes and his friends were walking when they went to the stand Johnny was just at.
Um.. Jes said, thinking about what he want.
We'll all take waters. His friend said. When the person gave them their waters, they paid and then started to walk off.
Hey look! Is he new? I've never seen him before. Jes's friend said, pointing to Johnny.
Jes shrugged. I've never seen him before so.. Maybe. He said, looking at Johnny.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:24 pm
Taking a long sip from his water bottle he then sighed looking around this park. Eyeing everything he saw he then saw a group of boys staring at him. Glaring at them he looked away before shaking his head."Damn locals.. It's like they never saw someone new before.."Grumbled his voice with much irritation and icey bitterness. He then turned to face them his glare only hardening. Standing up he finished his water before placing it in a recycle canister. Looking to the one kid and his friends he got back on his motorcycle glaring to them."Take a picture, it'll last longer!! Friggin' loaded with a bunch of assholes man.."He yelled out the first sentence before grumbling the last. Placing on his helmet he lowered his visor before starting it up. Speeding out close to Jes and his friends he sped off to his new house.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:35 pm
Jes jumped a bit at Johnny's harshness. Well.. We were staring at him.. He told his friends starting to walk with them.
Yeah but he didn't have to yell at us like that. His friend said.
I know.. Jes shrugged then got a text from his mother. Oh! Hey guys, I have to go. See you later! Jes yelled then started sprinting home.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:46 pm
Coming home, his motorcycle was parked in the driveway. Lifting a big lounging chair he carried it into the house setting it down. Though he was helping he took a break idly munching a cookie some kid brought over. He was expecting it to be some kind of girl, not that he'd be interested of course. But still, she must've seen him drive up. Scoffing he lifted up a heavy box his cookie still in his mouth."Hey, Chris come grab one of these boxes, alright man..?"He called out managing to hold his cookie in his mouth. A hired worker walked over grabbing one before they both walked in. Walking out he peered over to the house next to them, nibbling on his cookie.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:59 pm
Jes started to walk when he entered his neighborhood. Walking up to his house, he then saw his new neighbors working on bringing everything in their new house. Then he saw that boy at the park. The one that yelled at him. Uh oh.. He thought. He then started to walk past Johnny's house, hoping not to be seen by him.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff