Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply The Pillars of the Circle
[strike]Goodbye[/strike] Hello again for now Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite RP series?
  ACAM
  Bleach
  Zombies
  Assorted Fantasy
  Random/ nonsensical
  F**k yo' couch! These RP's are all s**t!
View Results

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:06 pm
It's come to my attention that more than one of you are getting bored of the Circle, and are moving on to bigger and better things. Hey, that's alright. I ain't gonna get all emo and guilt-trippy with ya. xd Just wanted to say that we had a good run...a damn good one, despite how short it may have been. I love all you guys, and had a lot of fun with you in the time we had together. So...if you will, take a moment and spare me one last thread under this topic. Let's talk about all the good times we had together! All the fun we had, all the good RPs, and all the bad ones, too. ^^ God knows there's plenty of bad ones. After this post, I'll be closing up shop up in here. I won't kill the guild of course, in case you guys ever decide to come back and RP with me and mine again. I'm glad to know that at least a few of you are still hanging in there. Who knows? Maybe the ones that are left can keep on running things here with me. User Image If you ain't ready to let the Circle die, post it here!  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:00 pm
Well it's as I believe and as Gandalf, the White so eloquently said: Death is just another beginning. So even if this guild dies then what we start shall be re-done. For it's a guild such as this that creates the domino effect. You start with one thing, a guild, and action, a thought, and greatness follows. I would like to see this guild maintained, who needs a lot of people any way? I have done rp's with just one other person so why can't we do a guild with just the bare essentials, the ones hanging over, and keep things going? Who needs strangers? This guild is one of my homes and as such I treat it with the respect it deserves. All things end but why does this? I'll stay and fight the good fight. I guarantee it. 3nodding  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:08 pm
The guild's not dead. There has been an increase in scarcity of posts (or more easily stated; a decrease of post rate) but every guild has that. I know I'm still hankering for a few more role plays before this place dies and even then, like Strider said, it'll be reborn. We'll just keep trekin' forward and see where it ends up.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:35 pm
Well, I've received word from more than one guild members that they've grown tired of this'n. I kinda thought that you all shared that sentiment, since activity has been scarce of late.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:38 pm
Those who are becoming tired of this guild aren't worth keeping. Yes they are friends and as such we won't become angry at them or mourn them going but those who stay are the important ones. If they leave it's okay, it's their choice. =3  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:27 pm
I'm not ready for this to die! D= I think we should start again, not totally, just going with one thing first and then start the ball rolling again.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:29 pm
Well, suggestions, anyone? I don't want this to die either, if it ain't time for that. What exactly do you think we should work on first, Ty?  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:56 pm
woah! i dont think we are ready to just quit writing me I think i just needed a time off but I would still like to rp it gives my brain something creative to do so lets not kill this off man  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:18 pm
Maybe random topics that don't have anything to do with RP's would work first, like about video games and other interests. It'd probably make us want to talk more and get our creativity up again. And then when we get back into the chatting flow there, we can move on to one RP. Then if we finish that one, either start with another or go back to chatting.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:34 pm
I do not wish for this to die! My lack of posting has to do with college keeping me busy. 5 week summer term should lighten up a teensy bit though.  

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:37 pm
I don't know. I just figured this would be a collection of rp's where anyone could join whenever they wanted and we would barter for people to join one or choose a side. It's like a big collection, really, and I like it. It's great for all the small and really good ideas to be searched for and worked on and eventually expanded.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:36 pm
Well, it true that discussion topics are running dry, but I don't think we should abandon the RP's. I think we should definitely focus on the rest of the guild, but keep at least one RP going. I've just began development of a loosey-goosey, totally-not-serious RP for some stretching room, since a lot of the recently started ones have too much structure, and not enough creative license. Ty, if your RPing creativity needs some time to recharge, then feel free to secede from the Roleplaying forums. We'll put the ones you were a part of on hold, or at the least keep your characters intact while the rest of us continue to play, if you decide to come back to them. I'm pretty sure Orcus, Strider, and Blue are still rarin' to go. I know I am. Sound fair to everyone?  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:57 pm
Yessir.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:56 pm
That's nice of you to say, Silas, but if I take too long of a break then I'll get restless or get my interest too late. No need for beavers. =3  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200