Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Fenrir Manor Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blueXblood777

Beloved Seeker

6,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:27 pm
User Image

In a small town near London, there's a fairly lavish mansion in the outskirts. It's rumored that it is a vampire's safe haven, but no one is brave or stupid enough to find out.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:47 pm
User Image

The Baron of Redhill, Fenrir Graham, stood at his bay window staring at the dying sun. He'd recently gotten a call from his vitae brother, Jaden, who was going to stay over at another haven for the night. He wanted to make sure that Alastair, their shared comrade, was alright; Alastair had suffered a bout of heat sickness earlier that day. For a vampire, there was nothing that could point out stupidity more than deliberately staying in the sunlight. The sun didn't affect the three 'brothers' as much as it did others of their ilk, but staying in the infernal light was asking for trouble.

Jaden had also informed him that he had found a new lick, a blood slave, and told him where Fenrir might find such a pet. The baron had looked up the address and selected a 'companion' of his own on a whim.

blueXblood777

Beloved Seeker

6,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100

X_ChibisBloodyHope_X

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:42 pm
"This is the place boss".
Two big strong men walked out of their truck and opened the shaft in the back.
"I cant hear the birds!!! I want to hear them!!" Menhime yelled frightened
"Easy now" The shorter guy said -"we cant have her damaged or we might get a cut from the pay"
"Yeah yeah yeah, I got it" The taller man said
They carried the crate to the top of the stairs and rang the door bell.
Menhime peered though one of the holes in her crate and gasped
"woow this place is huge and so beautiful" she said happily

((sorry if u dont like the way im typing this >.< ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:43 pm
User Image

Fenrir watched the guards cart the crate to his doorstep and, calm as ever, he used his celerity to open the door before a second had passed since the bell had rung. A sharp, inhuman glare met the mortals, "Good evening." He signed for the girl, then bid them farewell before either had a chance to speak. The baron ripped the lid off the crate with ease. Something very close to a smile graced his features, "Are you alright? You aren't hurt, are you?"

((It's no problem, but better punctuation would be appreciated.))

blueXblood777

Beloved Seeker

6,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100

X_ChibisBloodyHope_X

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:39 pm
Menhime didn't know what to think. This beautiful man standing in front of her, was enough to make her heart shoot from her chest.
"Um, I'm alright." Menhime said blushing.
She stands up to see intense silver eyes; ones that have been through more cruelty then she ever thought possible.
"Ah I'm so sorry for being rude" Menhime bows down
"My name is Menhime and starting today i will make sure you are always happy!" Menhime smiles, but then sadness crosses over her face; she hasn't spoken to anybody sense the invasion of her homeland. She doesn't even think she can smile knowing that her parents are lost.

((The coloring makes it easier to see her words biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 8:07 pm
User Image

Fenrir offered a rare smirk to the emotionally distraught girl, "It's a pleasure, Menhime." Before she could chance the thought of opposition, Fenrir lifted her out of the crate and set her down next to him. He took her right hand, kissing it as any 18th century gentleman would have. "Let's get you cleaned up, shall we?" He offered her his arm and turned toward the doorway.

blueXblood777

Beloved Seeker

6,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100

X_ChibisBloodyHope_X

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 1:42 pm
"WOW!" Menhime thought. Hes nothing like the mean guys at her village. If she were to come out of a crate, they would make fun of her and laugh at all the hay in her hair. Menhime wasn't sure on what she should do, but she knew not to make a mistake. The man at the slave industry whipped her back; just to make sure she understood the rules of being a slave. Menhime winced at the memory.
"Your really nice. Thank you. Its been a while scene someone has helped me. I'm glad my master has a kind heart." Menhime said blushing with a genuine smile. She wrapped her arm around his and followed him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 1:55 pm
User Image

Fenrir kept a close eye on his new ward and saw rather than felt her distress over several memories. There was one man in particular he saw as a possible entree for the mistreatment of Menhime. Mentally shaking himself, he lead the girl to one of his overly stocked, lavish closets and said, "Pick what you will." He almost laughed as he reminisced, 'A kind heart, she says. She's blind to the facade, just like everyone else.' The closet was full of Victorian style dresses and the like.

blueXblood777

Beloved Seeker

6,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100

X_ChibisBloodyHope_X

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:26 pm
Menhime's eyes widen at the many Lolita dresses in front of her.
"They are all so beautiful!" Menhime said. Menhime never seen so many Lolita dresses before. She'd dream of dancing and singing while wearing one. Menhime looked through all the dresses in excitement.
"This one." Menhime said "This dress is perfect for dancing."
The dress was short and mainly pink. It had 2 big red bows on the side and red lace in the middle.
"Is it alright for me to use this one?" Menhime asked, holding the dress up.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 12:50 pm
User Image

Fenrir was highly temped to walk into the sunlight himself over the incredibly chipper thoughts and emotions of the young lady before him. Then again, Jaden was almost as bad upon occasion, but dancing..? He could hardly imagine Menhime knowing how to waltz. "Of course," he said as he pointed to a dresser near the closet, "Undergarments are in the top drawer and the bathroom is through that door. Take your time cleaning up. I'll go make dinner." Fenrir waited a moment, then turned on his heel and headed for the kitchen.

To guarantee that something didn't go amiss later, Fenrir drained two blood packs while pulling out the necessary ingredients for dinner. He doubted that Menhime would understand what he was for some time, so hiding his vampiric nature would be a requirement.

blueXblood777

Beloved Seeker

6,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100

X_ChibisBloodyHope_X

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:00 pm
As soon as Fenrir left, Menhime's smile disappeared. Although the thought of dancing in a Lolita outfit was mind blowing; she couldn't help but not be happy enough. All this change in the past couples of weeks is really putting stress on her. First, her homeland was destroyed. Second, her parents and herself were kidnapped. Third, shes sold as a slave. Finally, shes living in a house of a complete stranger! She doesn't even know the guy but shes living with him, now she even has to do anything he says! It was to overwhelming for Menhime. The thought of it all made her sad. However she couldn't afford to be unhappy. "What would he do if i was a bad slave?" she thought."..He might hit me or even bring me back to the industry." Menhime bit her lip in fear of what might happen and brushed the fear off. "I'll just have to smile...that's all"
She took the hay out of her hair and washed her face. Then put her clothes on. "This is completely uncomfortable" Menhime took the dress off and hooked it on the hook. She looked for some scissors and cut a hole in the back of the dress. "There we go." Menhime slipped the dress back on and placed her tail in through the hole. She easily found the kitchen by following the delicious scent.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:11 pm
User Image

Fenrir watched Menhime's thoughts and memories carefully. Seeing her home destroyed in such a fashion reminded him of the night he'd escaped from Wilhem. He listened indirectly to her concerns while brazing lavender-seasoned lamb chops with care. Fenrir bowed his head slightly in acknowledgement as Menhime as she entered the kitchen, then thought of something he'd seen while 'listening' to her. Something close to shame entered his tone, "Forgive me for not introducing myself earlier. I am Baron Fenrir Graham. I seem to be forgetting my manners this evening." After the delicate lamb was cooked to a turn, Fenrir placed them on prepared plates along with minted carrots. He carried the plates over to an ornate table and beckoned to Menhime. Two glasses of fine, red wine sat at the table already and the room was filled with the soft glow of the candles on the chandelier.

blueXblood777

Beloved Seeker

6,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100

X_ChibisBloodyHope_X

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:53 pm
"Heheh don't worry about it." Menhime blushed. "Would you like me to call you Master Baron?" She rolled the word "Master" on her tongue, trying to get use to it.
"Its such a romantic vibe" she thought. Menhime sat down smelling the sent of Lamb. "You really know how to make a girl comfortable. The lamb smells delicious". She sat down ready for prayers when she smelled something unusual. Something with a faint metallic sent.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:55 pm
User Image

Fenrir sat down next to Menhime, observing her face flush. He knows thanked his earlier meal; otherwise, Menhime would have been dinner. "No," Fenrir's French accent became slightly prominent, "Please, call me Fenrir. And thank you. I don't get to cook very often, all things considered." He took a sip of his slightly blood-spiked wine with a slight grin, wondering if she would understand what he meant.

blueXblood777

Beloved Seeker

6,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100

X_ChibisBloodyHope_X

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:22 am
Menhime ignored the metallic sent and turned to Fenrir. "Did something happen to your other slave?" she bit her lip. "Sorry its not my business." Menhime fiddled around with her fingers. "Are you sure you can have me as a slave? I'm half cat and it might cause trouble for you."  
Abandoned homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff