Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kikiyoka

2,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 3:32 pm
I woke up in the middle of the night intense feelings down below and imense pressure ontop of me. No one was ontop of me, felt like my boyfriend... sad (... Freaked the fwak out... Started fighting and flailing around pressure only got heavier, it stopped and i had an amazing orgasm...... LOL... Scared to go to sleep now.... i think im going to move.. O.O  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 3:43 pm
Hey, that is a very interesting story and I don't doubt you that it was real. I say you should just accept that it happened and enjoy it for the 'incapable of getting you pregnant' sex that it was. But if you believe that it was a ghost inhabiting the abode, speak confidently and clearly in your room, " this body is mine and my boyfriends, not for you to touch." And if you are religious replace 'my boyfriend' with "my lord's".  

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 3:53 pm
Twice ay on Dolphina. If you really think that's what happened, then you should address it. I'm assuming that since you freaked out you must have felt some kind of inhibitions... do you really think it was a ghost? Maybe you were just dreaming (it happens, trust me I know). But if you're sure that you were awake and that it was a spirit, I say you should either forget it happened if you feel so badly about it, or just accept it, since there's really nothing you can do about it. And it's not a sin, either, since you didn't want a part of it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 4:46 pm
LOL, as long as u enjoyed it blaugh haha who knows mightve been a dream or reality.. wait did it feel like it was real sex?  

-Jacksteer-

Sparkly Fatcat

15,225 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 5:00 pm
beleive it or not, that happens to alot of people, they just dont wake up. (i know i did once, pleasent, but at the same time, not pleasent.)
you can move if you want, but it depends on if its a ghost or a demonic thing, like a succubus/inccubus. a ghost probably wont folow you, but if its not a ghost it might.
BUT DONT FREAK OUT!!!!!! you have to keep your cool with the paranormal, any negative emotions can be fed off of.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 5:40 pm
LithiumXwolf
beleive it or not, that happens to alot of people, they just dont wake up. (i know i did once, pleasent, but at the same time, not pleasent.)
you can move if you want, but it depends on if its a ghost or a demonic thing, like a succubus/inccubus. a ghost probably wont folow you, but if its not a ghost it might.
BUT DONT FREAK OUT!!!!!! you have to keep your cool with the paranormal, any negative emotions can be fed off of.

Positive emotions can too. Both are energy. Besides, it is impossible to be emotion-less. I'll agree that certain beings feed of certain energies, however let's not feed any misinformation.  

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 5:44 pm
Sonkurra-Taichou
LithiumXwolf

Positive emotions can too. Both are energy. Besides, it is impossible to be emotion-less. I'll agree that certain beings feed of certain energies, however let's not feed any misinformation.

yeah, but anything willing to HOLD SOMEONE DOWN who is struggleing is more likely to try and feed off of negative emotions like fear and anger, which are more likely to be felt in that situation. i was just giving the information suiting the situation. my bad.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 6:07 pm
LithiumXwolf
Sonkurra-Taichou
LithiumXwolf

yeah, but anything willing to HOLD SOMEONE DOWN who is struggleing is more likely to try and feed off of negative emotions like fear and anger, which are more likely to be felt in that situation. i was just giving the information suiting the situation. my bad.

It's quite alright.

If you have any control over your Aura, setting up some specific shields might be a good idea. Maybe find some spells to ward off spirits (The bad kind.). There are of course multiple ways to go about the situation.  

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 6:18 pm
Sonkurra-Taichou
LithiumXwolf
Sonkurra-Taichou
LithiumXwolf

It's quite alright.

If you have any control over your Aura, setting up some specific shields might be a good idea. Maybe find some spells to ward off spirits (The bad kind.). There are of course multiple ways to go about the situation.

i know alot that i've already done. nothing keeps them away from me, they just lay/sit/stand behind me. i have 6 bibles in my room to ward evil off(even though im not christain) and that works well. the guy i deal with now isnt evil, hes just there.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:35 pm
-Jacksteer-
LOL, as long as u enjoyed it blaugh haha who knows mightve been a dream or reality.. wait did it feel like it was real sex?

Yeah it felt like real sex, i was really scared though, lol but i was awake and scared didnt see anyone ontop of me but i felt them like someone was laying on me, deffinantly forced... I told my Boyfriend he didnt believe me, he is a sceptic.. but i do deffinantly believe after my experience, i mean if it ever happens again ill talk with a professoinal maybe bless my home because i really don't have the money right now to move out... sad  

kikiyoka

2,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Consumer 100

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:43 pm
It could have been an incubus or it could have just been a version of sleep paralysis/the night hag. As long as you aren't pregnant I wouldn't worry about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:33 am
kikiyoka
I woke up in the middle of the night intense feelings down below and imense pressure ontop of me. No one was ontop of me, felt like my boyfriend... sad (... Freaked the fwak out... Started fighting and flailing around pressure only got heavier, it stopped and i had an amazing orgasm...... LOL... Scared to go to sleep now.... i think im going to move.. O.O

lucky. i've been wanting this to happen to me for years... i heard it's better with spirits than with the living..  

edible reality

Questionable Muse

Amras Tasatir

6,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:54 am
A ghost tried to have sex with me once... luckily I'm the guy, so it's easier to control that. I was still really made at the ghost though for getting in my bed.

Anyway... Yeah, as someone else was saying, shielding yourself helps if you can control your aura. If it's a ghost, it's most likely just bored. If it's something else... well... If you're Christian, then pray. If not... Idk.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:02 pm
....hope ya used a condom havin a ghost babie would suck mrgreen  

victini1575

alphaandomega11

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:32 am
oh dont worry it wasnt a ghost it was just me... eek what did I just confess to... it was a ghost.. definatly a ghost... ghost all the way... real freaky experience... I gotta meet somebody... *runs away*  
Things that Go Bump in the Night [[Paranormal Discussion]]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff