Submit

Upirium

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 1:28 pm
wtf is my rat doing? Okay so she was fine. Just sitting there and everything. I started looking at her babies, making sure everyone was healthy, and she started making this noise. It sounded like a croak, slash guinea pig noise slash goose. Then she started letting out this long, high pitched squeak every once in a while, between guineapiggoosefrog noises.I tried to get her out to examine her, but she clung to her cage bars and ran off, and then quit making the noise. But she ran down to the bottom of the cage and all of the babies tackled her and she started making her noises again.
She looks pretty healthy. I don't see anything wrong with her. She's not sneezing, no runny eyes, no runny nose. She looks fine.
But she's croakguineapiggoose noising.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:42 pm
Thats weird. Maybe she just wanted you to go away?  

imabadspeler

Magnetic Prophet

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 4:23 pm
Or she was just in a 'honking-mood'?

Doesn't sound anything dangerous to me.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:45 am
OMG I think one of my girls did that last night confused At 4:30 am I was seriously sound asleep but I guess I'm a paranoid sleeper cause I heard it, but it sounded almost like she was crying, I thought maybe she couldn't breath I jumped out of bed so fast I scared the s**t out of Rascal, and I looked in the cage Blaze and Aida were snuggled up in their kleenex box looking at me like "what?" My friend thinks one of em mighta had a nightmare cry  

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces