Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
strange rp (not accepting) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:55 pm
I'm copying this from another guild

a few main rules
1) follow gaia TOS
2) literate or semi literate posts
3) three sentences minimum for each post
4) NO NORMAL HUMAN CHARACTERS
5) no god-moding of course
6) no invincibility (new rule, thank glenn)

for the setting...I'm not entirely sure, I'll go with this
a forest
none of the characters have explored it yet so no one yet knows what's out there
it's a thick forest but some daylight does get there

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IF YOU WANT TO ADD A CHARACTER SIMPLY SEND ME THE PROFILE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you could PM me your character profiles so I can keep them in one place instead of scattered through out this

anyway, here's what your character profile needs:
-your gaia username
-character's name
-type of character (no humans, supernaturals/aliens/ect only)
-specific powers
-a bit of background
-bio
-and a picture  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:57 pm
gaia username - kitty in psychosis
character name - Emma
type - demon
powers - summoning other demons, possessing non-supernatural materials, summoning fire from the underworld
bio & background - Emma is the daughter of Hades. In spite of that she is generally weak but can summon other demons to do whatever she needs done. There are two demons who never leave her side, Chi-Chi and Phynix. They act like bodyguards, friends, and servants. Emma is very mysterious and tends to sit alone with Phynix and Ch-Chi watching the others. She doesn't talk much, except to Phynix and Chi-Chi of course.

character name - Syn
type - hell hound
powers - amazingly strong claws and jaw, very fast, can shoot fire from his tail and mouth, is able to talk
bio & background - Syn has been Emma's pet since he was a pup. He is excessively protective of Emma and because of that he, Phynix, and Chi-Chi don't get along. He speaks in a gentlemanly voice and doesn't like people to come near Emma without permission.

character name - Mina
type - hell hound
powers - all the powers of Syn but multiplied by ten, she can't talk
bio & background - Mina was given to Emma by her father, Hades, as protection against Syn. Mina is more mellow than Syn but will attack on a moments notice if need be.

Emma, Phynix & Chi-Chi, Syn & Mina
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
gaia username - glenn griffin
character's name - nigel
type of character - ex over world hunter
specific powers - controles fire and ice and creates swords and bows from outher relm and flute can heal flesh wounds
background - an exhunter for the over world tribe was one of the best till he failed to bring a friend back alive now he travels the world with out meaning
bio - 29 human in human years stands 6'9 wing span 13'0 . one of his tribes strongest hunters his job was to protect the leader and hunt for trators his best friend went missing along with the leaders son he went to find them but when he did they wer dead and the leader cast him out of the tribe as punshiment now he travels the world with no meaning with his pet neal and can often be found playing his old flute

Neal, Nigel
User Image
gaia username - Who149x
character's name - Miranda
type of character - Succubus
specific powers - Extended Life, good with a whip, can fly, can drain the life force from willing subjects.
background - Born from a demonic cult ritual in France 1855, Miranda was created when emotions of lust and hate mixed together onto a sacrifice. She has lived day by day from that day, working mostly as a harlot and prostitute to obtain profit, and the life force she needs to live.
bio - Miranda being a devil, loves making deals with people, almost as much as she loves sex. She is always with a small cult of loyal slaves to do her every bidding. After living in the city for a while, She had decided it might be best to travel the world, go to exotic lands, taste exotic people. With her, are 4 of her cultist, all of which she forgot there names. So for purposes, there names are Guy1, Guy2, Guy 3, and Women.

Character name - Alesia
Type of character - Demon
Specific powers - Summoning blue fire, mind control weak minded creatures, posses mortals.
a bit of background - Alesia is Emma's oldest sister and daughter of Hades. She was most detested by her father, and most hated sister. She has a habit of killing everyone she doesn't like and has tried to kill her sister more then once.

character name - Anthos
type of character - Cyclops
specific powers - Large, eats people, tough, strong.
bio - Anthos looks up too his older sister, always listening to what she says and does. Rejected by Hades for being monstrous, as well as humanity for shunning him, Alesia took care of him.

character's name - Alester
type of character - Demon
specific powers - life drain, mind control, summoning fire, Mind Crush, Necromancy
a bit of background - Eldest son of Hades, and previous Heir, Alester became very bitter when Hades declared his new heir Emma. He decided to Kill her, gaining loyalty from the rest of his sibling, they were all glad to help. He is very deadly, and is known to have killed thousands of demons, humans, and angels. Many with a single swing of his axe

character's name - Vriska
type of character - Monsterous humanoid spider
specific powers - Shooting webs, being large, sharp fangs, climb walls, make webs
a bit of background - Residing mostly in the deepest parts of the underworld and eating all of those who are unfortunate enough to come into her lair, Only one person had ever escaped her grasp. Her Sister Emma. It infuriated her and she vowed too sapture her.

Miranda, Alesia, Anthos, Alester
User Image

Vriska
User Image
gaia username - 6 gun quota
character name - Astrodomus (Astro)
type - Shapeshifter
powers - the ability to change shape into anything within a moments notice, even inanimate object, his powers are stronger and more convincing at night. He is able to alter the location of his organs within his body.
bio & background - born in the late 1700's, Astrodomus was raise in a wealthy home, until he started exhibiting shapeshifting powers, at that time his family kicked him out never for him to return. He lived the remainder of his childhood on the streets, scavenging, an urchin of the night. As a shapeshifter he has an extended life, being able to survive for hundreds of years. He tend to be a loner, seeing as how he grew up not really knowing love and companionship. He has a preference for keeping wings formed and he really loves flying.

Astro
User Image
gaia username - Pdragon619
character's name - Maneki
type of character - Demigod
specific powers - His twin swords can cut through things that can't normally be cut, His right eye can track even lightning fast movements, has 9 lives 4 of which have all ready been used up
a bit of background - Demigod of curiosity and luck. Tends to get into troublesome situations and adventures, but usually comes out ok.
bio - Born a thousand years ago to the god of war and a human maiden. Maneki governs over the forces of curiosity and luck. When he was young his curiosity all ways got him into trouble. Seeing that this trend might prove dangerous in the future the god of war passed down to him two powerful swords and one of his eyes so that he may protect himself when the need arises. He journey's around the world pursuing whatever happens to catch his eye. He has had many great adventures throughout his life and although he has exceptional luck, that hasn't stopped him from dieing 4 separate times in his life. The phrase "Curiosity killed the cat" actually started when he killed himself by accidentally pursuing a butterfly off the side of a large cliff.

character's name - Erra (might change)
type of character - Homunculus
specific powers - can freely stretch and mold his body in almost any way. Can sharpen parts of his body to make weapons, Can turn his body into a white slime to easily escape, can regenerate his body as long as his head is still intact
a bit of background - hybrid being created from Maneki's and Quincy's blood
bio - Created in a dark under ground dungeon by figures of unkown origin using a special dark ritual. His body was made from the mixed blood of the demi-god Maneki, giving his exceptional power, and the were lizard quincy, giving him his regenerative abilities. He was only recently created and therefore knows little of himself or the world. However due to the dark forces used to create him he is prone to viloent and evil acts almost by nature alone.

Maneki, Erra
User Image
gaia username - aamiller321 or aamiller123 (I switch 'em around often)
character's name - Quincy Rigsby
type of character - Displacer, part were-lizard
specific powers - His main limbs (e.g. hands, arms, legs, neck) can be seperated from his body, either by force or intentionally. The seperated limbs don't bleed, and can seamlessly reattach. Stabbing still injures him, but he heals quickly. He may also change into a small lizard during times of fright or excitement. He has an incredibly long life, and may even be immortal.
a bit of background - Quincy is the child of a low-level warlock and a young were-lizard in Roman-ruled Egypt. Since not too many displacers exist, he was shunned by the magic community because they didn't understand him, and thus feared him. Quincy has a lot of fighting experience as his condition makes him the perfect soldier (though he did take a bit of time off after a field doctor "amputated" his leg and threw it out).

character's name - Ezekiel
type of character - Nephilim, shaped as an owl
specific powers - Can move matter without touching it, isn't harmed by many physical things
a bit of background – Not much is know about any of the Nephilim, except that they are the offspring of the Angels and Human women, and they only seem to notice things that interest them
bio - Ezekiel was once a chief advisor in many of the great ancient cultures of the world.The few that know of him suspect him of starting the legend that owls were the wisest of creatures. He has tracked and destroyed all known pictures of himself

Quincy, Quincy as a lizard, Ezekiel
User Image  

kitty in psychosis

glenn griffin

2,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:26 pm
Nigel was walking through the forest with no intrest of the senery.He just wanted to get out of the forest,he had been walking in the forest for days with no sign of life so he and Neal had been traveling without eating. "This tree looks femalar Neal i think we are traveling in circles my friend and on top of that we havent seen any thing to hunt for food.l think this is it for us old friend if i die you can eat me." Neal just looked at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:44 pm
Emma, Phynix, and Chi-Chi had been watching Nigel and Neal for awhile. They were currently sitting in a tree above the two boys. The three kept their voices low. "Should we spare them?" asked Chi-Chi. "We're demons, why would we do that?" Phynix reprimanded. Emma smiled "Because if they die we won't have anyone to play with." Emma held out her hand and food fell from it.  

kitty in psychosis

glenn griffin

2,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:11 pm
Nigel walks further in the forest and thinks to him self. "Man one of the stroungest warriors of the overworld tribe going to die of hunger what kind of krap is that." Then Nigel colapeses.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:19 pm
Chi-Chi giggled and Phynix said, "Not too bright is he?" "It could be the hunger." Emma replied as she slid out of the tree. She walked over and looked down at him. Phynix and Chi-Chi were close by her, they were wary of Neal.  

kitty in psychosis

glenn griffin

2,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:48 pm
Nigel woke up an sudenely apered behind Emma holding a sword tword her throught. "I could have killed you by now but i want awnsers. Why wer you following me and tormenting me." Neal had his wings pointed at Chi-Chi and Phynix "I wouldent move if i wer you my pet Neal can shoot his feathers like bladed bullets"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:16 am
Emma smiled "You'd dare threaten the favorite child of Hades?" She then screamed out "Father! I need you!" A wall of fire appeared around Nigel and Emma and demons sprang from it. One of them caught Nigel from behind and threw him through the fire. Emma laughed manically. She had tried to help this creature, and was rewarded with hostility. She walked through the fire with pure evil showing in her eyes, matching her intentions.  

kitty in psychosis

glenn griffin

2,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:01 pm
Nigel stood in the fire and walked out of it. "Your flame wont work on me iv been burned by my fire plenty of times that i became resestant to it." Nigels left hand covered its self in flame and shot it at Emma. "l idont care if if Hades is you father or your grandmother. lf you torment me you will face my wrath"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:11 pm
Emma caught the flame. "Your vanity is astounding, but no matter." She turned and picked up the food she had dropped for him earlier. "I created this for you. Explain to me how that's torment." She paused "Nevermind. I'll leave now and let starvation take your life."  

kitty in psychosis

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:21 pm
On a throne, being carried by her favorite minions, Miranda was enjoying her trip to see the world. Her legs were crossed and her whip was by her side, the demonic temptress lit a cigarette and began to smoke. "come on. Only 5 more miles and you all can have a break"

"Ma'am" The male holding one of the ends of her thrones said. "It appears there is demon fire...should we avoid it?"

Miranda looked over to which he mentioned and let out a loud cheer. "Its been forever sense I last saw a demon. Everyone. Onward towards the fire!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:29 pm
Emma, Phynix, and Chi-Chi left Nigel and Neal to starvations's hold. "Emma, do you feel that?" Chi-Chi asked, referring to the demonic presence. "Yes." She said and looked around. As the presence grew stronger she was able to identify it. "Succubus..." Emma pulled the hood of her cloak down so it shaded her face and followed the presence.  

kitty in psychosis

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:36 pm
Miranda could feel a presence coming close. "Alright slaves. Do you remember what you have to do" The four of them gave a groan kept walking.

Miranda had come close to Emma and company, giving a whistle.

Her servants had set down the throne, walking in front of it to kneel. Miranda got up from her throne brushing each of there faces as she walked.

"Greetings fellow infernal being. My name, is Miranda, and I would like to greet you and say it is a pleasure to meet you out here." She pulled out a cigarette " you smoke?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:39 pm
Nigel loked around after emma left and headed tword the fire. "demon fire dosent taste all that good but if we will eat it.we cant die yet we still have somthing to do." Nigel and Neal started to eat the fire "yuck this is the worst tasting fire i have ever had"  

glenn griffin

2,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:46 pm
Emma kept her face in the shadow of her hood as Phynix and Chi-Chi flew nervously around her, ready to attack if need be. "This is an odd place for a succubus," Emma said in a flat tone "your life force is limited to those you've brought."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games