Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply General Discussion
Straight people crushes Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

charged6claw

Friendly Streaker

7,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:30 pm
We've probably all had them, anyone wanna share stories?

I've had 2, Iggy and Ryan. Uhm, Iggy is one of my 2 best friends ever. He's such a sweet, caring guy. I never told him about the crush I had, and I know he's straight, but I would still jump at the chance to be with him ^^

Ryan, he's got more of a story. I moved a little while ago, my first day at this school was march 3rd, and within a week I had a crush on Ryan ^^; I share one class with him, and don't really talk to him much. Last week was the week I promised 2 close and encouraging friends, and myself, that I was going to ask him about his sexuality. I put it off all week, 'till friday. It ended up that he and someone else were going over my friend's house, and she lives right up the street from me. so while we were on the bus, I got Ryan's phone number. (Yes!! X3 ) We were walking up the hill, and I was carrying his backpack 'cause he was going to give someone a piggyback ride. My friend's mom showed up and said they were going to the store, and I realized that was my last chance to ask him. He was the last one getting in and I called him over. I told him that I'd been hearing rumours about his sexuality and wanted to clarify it with him. (Which was true) He said; "Yeah, I'm straight. I used to be bi, but I'm straight. Sorry." Then ran off. So apparently I didn't hide my crush on him too well, but I have his number and he hasn't acted awkward around me. That's a good thing. <3  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:24 pm
Are you talking about having a crush on the opposite sex?
I had a crush on this guy name James, which is funny because I'm a lesbian. He is funny, and he's handsome(but annoying when it comes to his acting "career"), but I can never see myself kissing him(I think it's kind of disturbing). I "stopped" having a crush on him when he kept nagging me to make a movie with him for drama class, but he never bothered to contricbute to the work. Everytime I see him though I still get butterflies.

I also had a crush on a girl named Angelina, but learned she was straight when she confided in me about her boyfriend troubles.  

Harmony8910

4,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gaian 50

Tristin Lee

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:43 pm
~ Hehe... Sooo Many. Though only one has a real story behind it >. xd . Oh well! I don't care what straight girls say, All the good guys aren't all Taken or Gay... They're either Taken or STRAIGHT!... Go figure lol. I'm completly happy with who I am, I'm flying it solo -For now wink - and just letting life move on and if 'Love' should find me, so be it ^^. ~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:27 pm
I had a crush on this girl named Yisel. She was so beautiful, and smart, and was always kind to any one (unless they were jerks) She could sing. When she sang I swear I fell harder and harder each time. One day me and her were talking and our sexuality came up. Well I told her I was bisexual. When I asked her she acted all weird then she told me kissed a girl before but she was straight. It really sucked cause I was falling hard for her.  

Fateshand27

Mystic Requiem

Eloquent Fairy

13,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:48 am

A kind of sorta crush. I'm still crushing, but I know that's he's straight, or at least he does an excellent job of hiding it. What's funny is, we in some class and I was muttering a song from Les Miserables since I had saw it the night before. The song was "Lovely Ladies" which is sung by a bunch of whores and they are singing about sex. I mentioned that I had it stuck in my head and that it was sung by whores. He had asked why I was being a whore and I said that I couldn't help it, and that it was fun. Somehow it came to that he'd never sleep with me cause he's straight. Some of the other guys at the table said that same thing, yet I haven't come out of the closet to them yet...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:47 pm
I've had crushes on straight friends before, it sucks gonk It was usually just a short crush, though, so it wasn't that bad. I had a crush on one of my friends for about two years though. Eventually I just decided to ask her out even though I knew she'd say no...but then she said she was bi and say yes. heart  

bipolarbisexual

8,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100

charged6claw

Friendly Streaker

7,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:42 am
Wow, did the guild explode while I was on vacation for a week? X3 Yeah, I found out that even if I had a chance with the second guy I wouldn't like it at all. He's too whiny and needy, it'd be like reliving the last girl I ever dated all over again x.x  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:50 am
Wow, did the guild explode while I was on vacation for a week? X3 Yeah, I found out that even if I had a chance with the second guy I wouldn't like it at all. He's too whiny and needy, it'd be like reliving the relationship with last girl I ever dated all over again x.x  

charged6claw

Friendly Streaker

7,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aureae

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:01 pm
Aww these are cute! And sad, some of them D;
But yeah, I think most people have had a straight crush! The only one I've ever had was during my first year of university - we quickly became best friends and she was absolutely beautiful. And french.
She had a steady boyfriend throughout my time knowing her, so I was completely sure we'd never be together or anything. But looking back, I wouldn't be surprised if she was/is bisexual.
Though I guess I'll never know. She lives far away now ;(

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:34 am
I remember mine :3 His name was Connor, and it was my first year at uni. This was near the beginning I can't remember when exactly but it was at a group pub-crawl. Zombie themed. (called 28 pubs later ;P) He must have seen my group stuck out so he took it upon himself to bring us in. He was really nice, and I fell for him at first sight. No idea if I hid it well or not but he never reacted to it, so I guess I did. But the thing was I never thought I would see him again so I just let it drop (I was still in the closet at this point). But after I came out to one of my uni friends and her girlfriend, at another party, I saw him again. And my stomach flipped in so many directions it surprised me. I left the party early and talked to my friend about it (the one I came out to) and got the usual advice. Thank God for Facebook, cause I could check his info without asking (I wouldn't of asked or hinted at that time, was far too shy.. If I had to do it now, not sure :/). Turned out he was straight, was little bit depressed for a while, but I told myself to buck up and get over it.. and.. yeh.. here I am. Still don't have a boyfriend but yeah ;P  

Pink Slowpoke

Liberal Man-Lover

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:00 am
Every crush I've had has been straight, though for me that's normal since I am straight. >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:20 pm
my first crush on a girl was my best friend. somehow, i kind of had a feeling the whole "falling for my best friend" would be in my future when i was little(and listening to a Blink182 song). it was in 7th grade and i actually told her how i felt about her. she just kept tellin me 'no no, you just really care about me as a friend.' but i kept tellin her.
anyway, it didnt become anything obviously. made it a litttle bit awkward after, but not enough to really damage our friendship(suuper happy for that part).

dont talk to her anymore now tho. she's kind of turned into a b***h infested c**t ******** nut. whee
sry about that bit...

Z_Temple

6,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

finfageek

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:02 pm
When am I NOT crushing on a straight guy? (Yes, I'm a gay male)

I tend to go for more masculine men, so all the men I find attractive (inside and out) happen to be straight. I've only had one horror story when it comes to crushing on a straight guy. And I'd prefer not to tell it, because it was a terrible time, and I wasn't thinking correctly. I was pretty ashamed of how I handled it, and it's REALLY embarrassing, so I'm just gonna choose not to.

But yeah, straight guys...haha.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:26 pm

I went to a musical a couple of days ago and there was a guy at the table I was sitting at. He had apparently been in musicals before (something I wish to try) and was attractive. For some reason I thought that he was checking me out from the way he was looking at me when I would glance over at him, but later on I found out that he had a GF.

Needless to say I was saddened.

Mystic Requiem

Eloquent Fairy

13,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:17 pm
Wow... well.. my first love was a straight girl. we were best friends for about 8 or 7 years, and in middle school I finally told her I loved her but she said she was straight and had a boyfriend. I could have sworn she was in love with me too the way she acted around me all touchy feely. I was crushed needless to say. then one day she told me she thought she liked me and we actually dated for 2 weeks but then one day she gave me a note saying she was straight and that she just wanted to go back to being best friends. being around her was tortue for the next year after that, I actually almost ended up killing myself when she broke up with me.

not a good experience. but we're still friends and my feelings are gone finally so im happy.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff