Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
✿ Xiu and Eva's Plot Thread [OPEN - Looking for Dream RPs! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:06 pm

<3 SUP GUYS. As usual, I'm looking for RP for both my Halloween student and
my Hunter. Just lemme know if you're interested, either by PMing me or posting
here! But if you post, pleasepleaseplease quote me? <3 I don't tend to check
the thread very often (or rather, I forget about it) so quoting me to catch my
attention would be awesome. 8D

ALSO if you think Xiu or Evie can help with any of your own personal character
plots, please lemme know! <3 Always happy to help! I also have both MSN and
AIM if you want to contact me there~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:08 pm
User Image
Xiu's Dorm

About Xiu-Ying:
  • Xiu is very sweet, but her motherly tendencies also tend to make her seem like a nag. She genuinely cares about other people though, regardless of who/what they are (or how they are, in the case of difficult personalities)

• Since becoming a Knob, she's become a little braver and more headstrong. She knows that she's pretty dependent on other people, but she likes to think that she's becoming more independent.

• Her hobbies consist of cooking, baking, making tea, and sparring. Yes, sparring--she's convinced that she needs to become stronger so she's not a burden on other people + can actually protect herself and others. She's been a damsel in distress too many times

• She's a baku--a dream eater, which means that she can enter dreams. Since becoming a knob, she's also developed the ability to do some minor manipulations (e.g. lock/unlock doors, make people disappear, etc) in the dream that she's visiting. She usually does this to either help people with their nightmares or--with permission--practice her own abilities. As a result, though, she usually ends up learning a little too much about the person whose dream she's in.

Looking for:
  • Friends: C: Always looking for this. Xiu is always happy to make new friends, and she's always willing to drop everything if they need a listening ear.

• Enemies: I think there's only ever been one person that Xiu hasn't really liked, and even then it's not that she hates him rather than the fact he's kind of rude. Xiu...might be too accepting of most people in general, but if you think you're character could actually make an enemy out of her, pleasepleaseplease let me know!

• Dream Diving: Xiu is a baku, and as such, she has the ability to go into one's dreams and kind of...poke around. She can also devour nightmares/dreams. I'm currently looking for more of these RPs, whether they're serious, cracky, or so on! A few guidelines though:

- Xiu can manipulate the dreamspace. Right now, it's mostly making things (or people) disappear or appear/unlocking doors/etc but I'm working on having her slowly improve her powers~

- She wants permission from the dreamer before she actually jumps into anyone's dream. If your character isn't the type to give permission for something like this, but you want a dream RP, we can probably work something out!

• Battles: Always up for battles! Whether in the waking world or in the dream world! For the latter, your character would...probably have to be at least a semi-lucid dreamer, maybe? Or we can work something out~

Kaiyumi

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:11 pm
User Image
Eva's Room

About Eva:
  • Eva likes to tease everyone, and she's pretty touchy-feely. She'll put her arm around someone's shoulder, link arms, or hold their hand without their permission, and it'll probably just make her grin if they seem either flustered or embarrassed by her actions.

• She's generally very carefree, and it's rare for her not to have that characteristic grin or laugh of hers. However, she does take her duties and training pretty seriously. You can usually find her training at the crack of dawn.

• If you touch Reine or Otto, she will beat you to hell and back. Hands off her friend and their "puppy", please and thank you!

• She's a death trainee, and her weapon--Chara--is a bladed staff. Chara's charged ability is a healing ability, and Evie herself was in a nursing program at her university back home.

Looking for:
  • Friends: If you can stand her touchy-feely ways, can make her laugh, or just seem like a generally good person overall, she'll like you. Because of things in the past, she pretty much strives to make as many friends as possible, though there will only be a certain few that she actually considers close to her.

• Enemies: Unlike Xiu, becoming Eva's enemy is probably pretty easy. Rudeness doesn't really bother her (HI OTTO), but anyone who seems heartless/picks on the weak/etcetc? It also strikes a nerve with her if someone implies that she has to be protected because of her gender or rubs her failures in her face.

• Love: ...I...I have no idea, man. If you think she fits in your plots somehow/are interested, please feel free to PM me? XD SHE HAS NEVER DATED BEFORE lmao

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:14 pm
Annnnd open~

Kaiyumi

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:36 pm
I'd love to have Sparrow try to flirt with meet Xiu; she's downright adorable. = u= Maybe he could help her try to be more strong/courageous? IDK  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:17 pm
<33 You know I'd love RP with you, Meez! C: And I'm definitely up for him trying to make her more courageous? Especially with the prom coming up, she'll be shoved into crowded room with tons of students she's sure to find terrifying. :U  

Kaiyumi

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:22 pm
YAY 8D <333 I figure it would be fun if he tried to teach her to be tough only to get exasperated when his flirting proves to be useless. |D;; But hey, he'd still be determined to help her. HE WILL BE A GOOD TEACHER, JACKDAMMIT  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:43 pm
... *THROWS LIZZY AT HER*

She is not a good role model. >o>;;

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:12 pm
Her and Mitsu could fail in their courage together LOL  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:18 am
Meez -- rofl YESPLZ C: And since I just read your thread, if he tries to teach her stuff, she can try to help him with reading in return~ C|

Drag -- XIU DOESN'T CARE. :C SHE LIKES LIZZY, OKAY ;A;

Inu-Mitsu -- Rofl, d'aaaaw! *u* If you'd like them to meet (and to QAQ together) I'm def up for that! <3  

Kaiyumi

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:19 am
Asian kids should stick together. JUST SAYIN!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:04 pm
Amphi would love to meet her somehow OAO  

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

junglerunner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:01 am
Hey, I'm going to make a post in Bea's plot thread in a moment but I'd love for Harriet to meet Xiu. I was going to suggest, as I know Bea and Xiu were going or have met and baked together, that Harriet come into the kitchen to do some baking and spot Xiu and Bea already there manufacturing wonderful baked goods. Harriet's not terribly sociable so this approach where Bea and Xiu are already in the kitchen would work well for her.

Let me know your thoughts.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:36 am
junglerunner
Hey, I'm going to make a post in Bea's plot thread in a moment but I'd love for Harriet to meet Xiu. I was going to suggest, as I know Bea and Xiu were going or have met and baked together, that Harriet come into the kitchen to do some baking and spot Xiu and Bea already there manufacturing wonderful baked goods. Harriet's not terribly sociable so this approach where Bea and Xiu are already in the kitchen would work well for her.

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry. ;; I don't think to check this thread very often, clearly!

I already started a thread, so that sounds perfectly fine with me! XD Did you want Scy and I to post for a while first before you jumped in, then? The only reason I haven't replied yet is because I wasn't sure, haha. ;; <3  

Kaiyumi

junglerunner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:55 pm
Kaiyumi
junglerunner

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry. ;; I don't think to check this thread very often, clearly!

I already started a thread, so that sounds perfectly fine with me! XD Did you want Scy and I to post for a while first before you jumped in, then? The only reason I haven't replied yet is because I wasn't sure, haha. ;; <3

Feel free to post/reply I shall tag it tomorrow now, as it's 11pm here now and I had a hetic day at work. My only question is what and where is the room they are in?  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff