Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
*tentatively sticks head in* Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

horseluvrelisha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:28 pm
Hiiii everyone ninja I'm Elisha-pronounced-like-Alicia, someone in a horse guild I used to co-run left a note about this place so I sent a join request 3nodding Figured I would introduce my little animal brigade. xp

I have two kittehs and two ponies. Not that they're actually ponies, just like my fatass housecats aren't actually kittens, though I call them both "kitten" every day. Anyway. =P

This is Lya (pronounced like Leah), the stuck-up princess of the bunch (you can see the disdain in her eyes xp )
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is Taiko (TIE-koh), my big snuggly fluffcat:

Lounging on their ERRRR MY bed (Lya on the pillow, Taiko in front with his favorite toy)

And the ponies!

Silver, 11-year-old grade Arabian gelding I bought as a two-year-old and raised, my pride and joy and the love of my life:

Silver and me last summer:

And my newest addition, Flame (short for Black Flame Bey), my absurdly expensive future show Arab. Sold my soul to buy him a few months ago as a weanling, he is now a yearling and will hoooopefully be making his show ring debut at some point this summer. smile He'll be shown in halter until he's old enough to ride (it'll be 2 solid more years, we've got a while to wait) and then will be a hunter, MIGHT dabble in country English pleasure if we get bored.

Those are my babies! biggrin They suck up all of my time and money and are worth every bit of it. <3

So... where are all the other horse people around here, eh? twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:01 pm

Your babies are gorgeous. There are a few other horse lovers here and many cat lovers, you'll fit right in.

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

horseluvrelisha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:00 pm
Woot! biggrin <3 Looking forward to it! (And thanks! ;D)

My cats are freaking weird, and I do love talking to other kitty people about the weird things kitties do. Mine like to steal things. Erasers, tortillions, buttons off my work clothes, entire pairs of jeans, money off the bathroom counter... *shakes head* Only animal people can understand. =P  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:34 pm
I could've sworn I've seen you around here before o_O  

Jeeed

Gaian

horseluvrelisha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:04 pm
Not possible in this particular guild but somewhere else on Gaia, very likely. =P I've been around for 6 years now, haha, and plastering Silver all over the internet the whole time. xd My boy, heehee.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:03 pm
Flame is making me drool, A LOT. He's so freakin' gorgeous!  

SmoothSavage

Eloquent Gawker

horseluvrelisha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:02 pm
Thank you!! heart For what I paid for him, he freakin' BETTER be, hahaha! I've been in love with his sire since I was a little girl, I've wanted one of his babies literally my entire life, I can't believe I have one now! x.x

Flame's dad:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:05 pm
I remember you, I'm under a different user name but I do remember you and Silver smile  

- Vet Tech - 2011

horseluvrelisha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:12 pm
Oh, I definitely recognize you!! Did your username start with an A or am I crazy? Good to "see" you again! smile

ETA - Waaaait wait wait, wasn't it DevilsChild?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:27 pm
horseluvrelisha
Woot! biggrin <3 Looking forward to it! (And thanks! ;D)

My cats are freaking weird, and I do love talking to other kitty people about the weird things kitties do. Mine like to steal things. Erasers, tortillions, buttons off my work clothes, entire pairs of jeans, money off the bathroom counter... *shakes head* Only animal people can understand. =P
welcome to the guild :3 and I know what you mean,my cat used to steal things,IDK if he still does,but he had a whole stash and I found it xD I let him keep the old chess piece....  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

horseluvrelisha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:56 pm
I don't ALWAYS find the things they steal but generally the dead giveaway is when they're soaking wet in the floor somewhere because Taiko likes to put his toys in his water bowl before he plays with them. *rolls eyes* xd The aforementioned money on the bathroom counter: he once took a $5 bill and a $20 bill (he likes the crinkly noise that money makes, plus obviously if I value it so highly it must be awesome to play with)... I found the $5 soaking wet in the kitchen floor, so I knew it was him, but I never saw the $20 again. -___- After that, well, I learned not to leave my money on the bathroom counter, hahaha.

(Thanks for the welcome! Always nice to talk to more kitty people).  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:45 pm
Silver is Beautiful  

Luneth Moon

Timid Fox

12,400 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100

horseluvrelisha

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:20 am
Thank you! <3 I'm partial to him myself ;D  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:10 pm
horseluvrelisha
Oh, I definitely recognize you!! Did your username start with an A or am I crazy? Good to "see" you again! smile

ETA - Waaaait wait wait, wasn't it DevilsChild?

Um something like that I think! lol It was forever ago.

I have the fat ol' quarter horse Riley wink [x]  

- Vet Tech - 2011

horseluvrelisha

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:57 pm
Bahahaha, goofy gelding face! Love it! heart He's a cutie.

Was he the one who used to bolt? Also, was it you who rode an Arab(?) named Eagle??  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff