Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply City Sewers______________-____________Recycle Bin
Write and roll! (Game) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
alex1969love rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

alex1969love

6,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:49 pm
Alright, I've got an intrseting game I came up with.

The games is making a story with a twist. First, have "Post Action" set to roll dice (one 6 sided die), and you write sentences depending on the person's dice above. I rolled 4 (in real life, not in topic) so I will type 4 sentences. Let's get started!

It was a normal night for Dave at work. He works at a service sation and he takes the night shift. Dave was behind the counter, reading a magazine about video games. It was a quiet night and it was around 2 in the morning.

So the person below writes sentences depending on my roll. Also, you have to work with the story and continue with it. You can't start a new one, until two people roll the same number in a row.
Also, you can make the story as crazy as you want it.  
Sid the Bear rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:54 am
Dave suddenly had a really bad feeling in his guts. He looks up from his magazine but it was too dark to see outside. He then noticed a fancy, black car parked at the station upon looking more carefully. The windows of the car was tinted black. The lights in the gas station started to flicker.  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

hobo5573 rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

hobo5573

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:13 pm
the lights go off and dave hears the door open. Then when the lights come back on, his magazine is gone but there is a blow up doll with a lubrication all over it on the counter and a note in its mouth.  
Sid the Bear rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:49 am
On the note was a message in barely readable writing...  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

alex1969love

6,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:46 am
The note read "BeWaRe Of ThE rIpPer. He WiLl GeT yOu." For whatever reason, The handwriting looked familiar, but he couldn't put his finger of whom. He later threw out the over sized doll out in the back, since he already had a girlfriend and he thought "Why use a fake when I got the real deal wink "  
PeachPunk rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:31 pm
Just then, he heard the sound of a woman making a distressed moan. "That's odd, " Dave thought, "I thought I was the only one left here." He then looked around the room, but saw nothing. "Marge!" he called, referring to the hunchbacked woman whose cubicle is next to his. "Are you okay?" "Who is Marge?" a voice said. Dave looked down. It was the blow-up doll!  

PeachPunk

Liberal Loiterer

10,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Edward 100
alex1969love rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

alex1969love

6,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:26 pm
"WHAT THE F-" and before he could finish, the doll stood up on it's own. The doll pulled out a sharp knife, and came at him. Dave was not quick enough to doge it, and toke the knife in the chest. He was slowly dieing and darkness sorounded him. Then it was completely dark and only make out some white words which read " GAME OVER! ". Slowly zooming out revealed that Dave was actually playing a game on his handheld to pass the time and he said "Man! This game is cheap! And all you do in the game is get stabbed and die...I know I should have got Robot Unicorn Attack."  
Sid the Bear rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:43 pm
Dave got up from the couch to get a snack. He found a few items he wanted to eat while rummaging through the fridge. There was a slice of cold, Hawaiian pizza, half a bowl of Vietnamese noodles, a hamburger with some curly fries, and some chicken nuggets. Dave grabbed a can of cola from the fridge as he decided what he was going to chow down on.  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

alex1969love

6,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:04 pm
He grabbed the slice of pizza, went to the living room, and decided to flip through some tv programs.  
PeachPunk rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:20 pm
Dave landed on VH1, and he saw a weird music video. It was a heavy metal video, which is odd, because VH1 usually plays more mainstream stuff. The band was called Amused & Confused. He noticed the same blow-up doll who tried to kill him in his video game was in the shotgun seat next to the lead vocalist. Dave had never heard of this band, Amused and Confused, so he Googled it. Turns out, the lead singer's name was Ripper Hale. Ripper had been the same name of the being that Dave was warned of in his video game.........  

PeachPunk

Liberal Loiterer

10,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Edward 100
alex1969love rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

alex1969love

6,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:50 pm
"...no..nah, It just probably a big coincidence" He thought "besides, it was just a game...maybe the game sponsors the band, like that KISS game."
He decided to look up on the Internet to find a connection between the game and that band....

-not part of story-
To Be Continued...........
.......eventually  
alex1969love rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:53 pm
Sorry people, time for a new story!  

alex1969love

6,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Sid the Bear rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:37 am
Myra was sitting in the library reading a book on aphids when she suddenly felt someone watching her. Turning around, she saw the a good looking, young man reach for a book on the shelf behind her. He looked familiar.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:06 pm
She decided to get up and go talk to him.  

alex1969love

6,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Sid the Bear rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:52 am
"Ummm, H-Hi..." stuttered Myra. She was so nervous that she was barely audible. The young man looked up from the book he was browsing and noticed the book Myra was clutching to her chest. "Oh Myra, you're reading about aphids....is it for the biology project?" asked the man. Myra was confused at the man knowing her name before realizing he was in the same class as her.  
City Sewers______________-____________Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff