Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
OutBreak ( No longer accepting ) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alright, people seem to be having trouble thinking of things to do, so
  I shall start finding interesting things to do for the city that you all can interact with as you please.
  I will gladly take ideas
  Probably start up "factions" for those that wish to take their own place in the war for the city.
  Third day starting soon
View Results

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:35 am
I have the power

I can defeat my enemies

To get what I want

To set things right

And have my revenge

To secure peace

Under my rule

I can be a Hero

I can be unstoppable.

OUTBREAK

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:50 pm
STORY

Journal Entry 017: Infection

It started thirty years ago. Our Secret Society had begun work on their master plan. The ultimate weapon: One they may use to secure their rule. For the first sixteen years, there wasn't much success. Just flawed experiments. Then finally, we hit our success, but at a cost. It caused a explosion, leveling much of the area, and bathing the city in blue light. It was a tragedy..but from it, we obtained our ultimate weapon.

Journal Entry 019: Corruption

While the ultimate weapon project was a overall success, there have been a few problems arising around the city. Those with ceartin traits in their DNA, were changed forever. Those closest to the explosion were changed into monsters, inside and out. Yet, those who were touched by the light, went into a coma. Upon awakening, they seem to find themselves with different powers. There are those who are afraid of themselves..and those who decide to be greedy. Our Society has begun tracking their movements, capturing them if they prove interesting enough, or killing them if they prove to be a problem. But even then, the city has gone to hell. Gangs fill up the streets, especially those who use powers for their evil deeds. Whoever created this world..may they have mercy on us.

Journal Entry 023: OutBreak

The ultimate weapon has shown tremendous talent, though his powers remain mostly dormant. He is however, showing more human traits then wanted. Becoming more of a person then a weapon. It was due to this, that caused him to escape from the lab. Now, he's out there in the city, sure to interact with others that have powers. I fear for what he will chose...who he will follow. Preperations have been made to deal with this situation.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:34 am
About the Roleplay

Alright, so welcome to my first "hero" roleplay. Well, first one that I like smile anyways, to the point. So basically, you shall have powers as listed above. The point of this roleplay, is that you will choose what to do with your powers, and deal with the results that would come. You could choose to make the city a better place, cleaning up the trash that has become. Or you could say "to hell with them" and make your gang of super bad a**'s. All the while, this "ultimate weapon" is on the loose, ready to interact with the world and find his place in it. Shall you be his friend? Or get rid of the competition.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:30 am
Rules

Great power beholds great effort..or was it responsibility?

1. No godmodding or autohitting
2. No cybering or sexual content
3. Please please please, no falling in love right away.
4. No wide city destruction..just small area destruction. Like a car or a unimportant building.
5. I know there will be sides, but please do not cause fighting to be 24/7. There is a story going on afterall.
6. I dont' want to see to many of the same power. And, if it's a elemental power, it must be one element.
7. While your character may not be the evilist b*****d or the nicest hero, you will end up falling under the category. put in the pm title Hero if your a hero, and villian if your a villian

Banned Powers: ( due to over power or I dont' want anymore in here. )

1. Pure energy manipulation.
2. Death by touch/sight/etc.

The only rules that matter are my own.

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:25 pm
The City

These people are mine to protect.

The city is divided into three main area's. The Shadow District, is the general area. It has the least amount of security from the secret society, and where the "power" population is more focused. As well as crime, due to misuse of powers.

Then there's the Angel District, where the secret society is both based and more heavily populated. This place, also isn't to nice, but due to opression from the society, not criminal activity.

Third district is off limits.

This city, is my plaything.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:21 pm
FACTIONS

Watch me save the day

At the start of the roleplay..there arn't alot of factions. But I would like to eventually see a good faction and a evil faction. One for saving the city and one for ruling it. Leaders are gonna be based on characters..obviously a evil leader should be like a evil mastermind.

Watch me rule the night.

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:24 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:25 pm
Profile Layout

I can be your Hero

Gaianame:
Name:
Powers:
Appearance:
Bio:

You will bow down before me.

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:56 pm
Characters

Neutral
( only ceartin story characters may be neutral. )

Gaianame: anonymous-twilight.
Name: He doens't remember, merely goes by his number: 654
Weapons:None.
Powers: Is able to manipulate pure energy.
Appearance: User Image
Bio: He doens't remember anything of his past..just that he's been a expirement since his awakening. He was tested for his powers, put through trial after trial to improve his skills, and was ready to be unleashed upon the world. But he wanted more with his life..to be something more then a weapon. So he escaped, ready to see what the world has to offer.

Gaianame: The Eternaly Damned
Name: Cuzco
Weapons: None
Powers: Matter Transfer and Manipulation. (Creating something from something else, teleportation.)
(Face/eyes)
Bio: Cuzco, as she calls herself, has an odd interest in the city and its problems; including the Interesting people she finds around. She's recently started following one who goes by a number, testing her limits with him and being a general bother through the city. She finds 'villains' and 'heroes' fascinating as a necessity.

Hero

Gaianame: OmgIisonfiyah
Name: Carson Grimm
Weapons: none
Powers: The manipulation of Electricity
Bio: Carson got caught up in the light of the explosion and woke up in the hospital a week later with electricity jumping around him. At first he was scared of what was happening to him, but later he learned how to harness it and control it and now he's a walking, talking, breathing, electric generator. Now all he has to do is find a way to get things back to normal.

Name: Virgil Grimm
Weapons: dual .45 Magnums
Powers: The ability to teleport matter
Bio: Carson's younger brother and comic book geek, Virgil was out with his brother when the blast went off. He woke up from his coma sooner than Carson and found he was able to teleport things, including himself, as well as send other things to different locations. He's found it particularly useful on more than one occasion. All he wants is for things to go back to normal and for that he and his brother are willing to risk their lives for it.

Gaianame: Paradoxial Mouse
Name: Ashriel Jennalin (AJ) Morgans
Weapons: Several daggars she keeps sheathed and hidden about her body, along with a small pistol.
Powers: Aura Manipulation - Can see and control auras. Is limited to the effect of only a sword-sized object for each person around her. Within controling, this also allowed her to reveal the auras of others to everyone around her. Her sight of auras allows her to identify emotions within others - limited to how well those others perceive their own emotions.
Appearance:
User Image
Bio: AJ grew up in an orphanage, left to die by her mother when she was born. Her orphanage wasn't one of the most gentle; as such, she learned to fight for herself, boxing her way out of most situations. She became rather brash and easily angered over time, and very wary of others. Just three years ago, she ran away, hitting the streets. Scrambling for every knife or specially made dagger she could get, she defended herself in every situation necessary to survive, including killing others if she had no other choice. After several attempts were made at something that she could only lose once, she began wrapping her chest and learning to walk like, talk like, and appear to be a male. She saw the brilliant light when she couldn't find shelter for several days.
[-Note on AJ: I will tend to very much limit her abilities. She will get tired if she enhances more than three people's auras within an hour, and much more so if she uses them to fight.-]

Name: Carter Erickson
Weapons: N/A
Powers: Earth Manipulation - His body feels and acts like it is pure rock, and he can move the earth to some limit. Of course, he cannot go so far as cause earthquakes, but he can form walls, barriers, projectiles, and other small objects.
Appearance:
User Image
Bio: Carter and his twin sister, Tallya, grew up in a home with very wealthy parents. Their parents were always off somewhere, traveling, so Carter and Tallya would be left home alone with their nanny. Carter delved his head into books, relaxing in his father's study whenever he could. Of course, when Tallya constantly ran away, he ended up running after her and retrieving her to bring her back home. It was one of these such occurences that caused him to see the light.

Name: Tallya Erickson
Weapons: A single knife, with a handle that looks like it has a snake wrapped around it.
Powers: Serpentine - Tallya can speak, manipulate, and turn herself into a snake. She is limited to snakes she has seen before concerning turning herself into snakes and manipulating them, but she can speak to any sort of snake she meets.
Appearance:
User Image
Bio: Tallya and her twin brother, Carter, were born to a pair of very wealthy parents who were never home. When Tallya was constantly left home alone with her nanny, she began longing for adventure. The adventure began with hiding in the field or the woods behind their old home, and continued with her running away. It was one of the times when she'd ran away when she saw the light.

Gaianame: XMiichiChan
Name: Alexander "Alec" Smith
Weapons: None
Powers: He has the ability to manipulate the wind and is super fast on his feet.
Appearance: Alec
Bio: He was quiet, shy, and tends to keep to himself, but was found to be quite emotional when one gets to know him. Now, after the incident with the explosion, he has changed to become someone who is terrified of practically everything around him, especially himself.

Gaianame: Xistund
Name: Gin Kataburi
Weapons:lots of swords
Powers:can increase or decrees the weight of items
Appearance:User Image
Bio: He and his brother Kin have spent nearly all there lives learning the way of the sword from there father, and it was Gin who inherited there fathers sword and the next the dojo. Kin walked out on them he tried to catch up to him but lost Kin. And then a explosion hit and pushed him back. Ever since then things that where heavy became light then heavy after a wile he learned to control the weight he been trying to find his brother.

Gaianame: SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Name: Belladonna "Belle" Mahagony
Weapons: Tisas ZIGANA T (Turkish 9x19mm pistol)
Powers: Flight and Hawkeyes
Bio: Belle is the adopted daughter of one of the city's more well-off families.Her mother died in childbirth, and she was adopted from an orphanage when she was eight. The Mahagonys, her mother and father, have given her everything she wanted, including a personal bodyguard, but the man hired turned out to be, well, not the best. Instead of actually guarding her, the man kidnapped Belle and held her for ransom. When her parents paid the ransom and got her back, Belle told them she wanted to take martial arts lessons, and that is where she was when the explosion occurred. One thing Belle doesn't know is that she has a twin.

Gaianame: SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Name: Belladonna "Donni" Nightshade
Weapons: a switchblade
Powers: Telepathy, some telekinesis, and she can make forcefields big enough to surround up to ten people
Bio: Donni's mother died in childbirth, and her father took her in. She knows she had a twin sister, but the nurse had told her father that the other child had died with their mother. Because of this, Donni grew up in a household where she was constantly given tests to make her strong so that she could protect herself. Her father is a Vietnam vet, but he didn't receive the benefits he should have from the government, so the Nightshades live in a rather small house and Donni's father works as a martial arts instructor out of a dojo he built in their backyard. When the explosion occurred, Donni was in the dojo practicing and her father was inside, so she saw the light from the explosion, but he didn't.

Villian

Name: Kin Kataburi
Weapons:lots of swords
Powers: able to make a Magnetic Push and Pull
Bio: He and his brother Gin have spent nearly all there lives learning the way of the sword from there father. But when Gin inherited there fathers sword and the next the dojo. Kin walked out full of anger just then he was hit by the shock from a explosion after a few hours his body seemed to attract metal and the push them away learning how to use these powers learning how to control these powers he left everything behind.

Gaianame: Lucky_Tiger
Name: Ria Whitethorn
Weapons: Herself
Powers: The ability to twist and reshape her DNA.
Appearance:
User Image
Bio: Ria was a normal girl until the explosion that changed her life. She woke with a headache. Catching sight of herself in a mirror, she realized she looked like a mess. "I wish I looked different." She told herself. Then, before her eyes, she changed. She'd found a way to change herself. She panicked. Since that day, she's been on the verge of madness, barely clinging to sanity. She just wants it all to go away. Her tattoo-like markings are a side effect she can't control. They change patterns and colors in accordance to her mood. Cool and pale colors with smoother, looser designs when she's relaxed. Hot and dark colors with sharper, tighter designs when she's upset or stressed.

Name: Emile Santana
Weapons: Shotgun, Combat Knife and Magnum Pistol
Powers: Emile is able to supercharge and object to give it an explosive effect, this applies to bullets and almost anything he can touch.
Bio: Emile is a hired goon for the society that got caught in the explosion. Now he works for them in exchange for the suit and medicine that keeps him alive and from accidentally killing people with his body. Since he got caught in the blast, his body has become so radioactive that no one could come within ten feet of him without getting sick. So he's been quarantined to his suit which enhances his reflexes and strength. It's a good thing Emile's body powers the thing otherwise there would have been no way for him to last as long as he has

Gaianame: the voodoo bunny
Name: Jack Fei
Weapons: Scythe
Powers: Can turn his body into Tar and can control, generate and manipulate tar
Bio:Jack was pretty close to the blast but at the time the city was retarring a street, He was knocked backwards into the tar and thus altered. His body asorbed the tar and allowed him to be able to become tar and manipulate tar. He went mad blaming the city for what happened and now aims to destroy the leaders of the city and rule it under his blackened fist.

Name: Project Hades
Weapons: a gun witch can adsorbs his powers and focus them into a high powered blast
Powers: His body radiates heat and he can focus that heat to make fires so hot they can rival that of the sun.
Bio: Hades is the third test subject that started 654 alternate projects. He is on the hunt for each project to show that he and the other two are superior to the copy's like the others he has no memory's of his past.

Gaianame:Shiningdragon21
Name:Kyo Nakamura
Weapons: What ever he can make from the metal sand
Powers: Granulation, Manipulation, and Reconstruction of metallic substances. (Able to turn metal's into a fine sand, control that sand, and create other metal things from that sand.)
Bio: An abused child from a young age Kyo never really saw himself as one to fit in. He was always causing trouble during school and was labeled without much thought as a delinquent. He had just gotten expelled from school a few days before the accident and had joined up with a local large scale gang. After the accident tho with his powers he was given he disbanded the gang to put it in lighter words. He looks now to take over the streets of the city and make the town his playground

Gaianame: P r n c s s_H o r r i d
Name: Sarah Tinley
Powers: Her hair has a life of its own, able to slice through the toughest of metals and grow endlessly.
Appearance:

User Image

Bio: Sarah had cancer before the blast. She'd been in remission for a while and the chemotherapy had long since taken her hair, which had been the most beautiful in her family. Then the blue light came, and she thought she'd been granted freedom from fighting to live. However, she found herself waking, surrounded by rubble in her hospital gown and laying in....hair. It was when a man startled her, meaning only to see if she was alright that her surprise caused her hair to slice through his chest through to the other side. She's hated her hair ever since. Hated it, and used it as means to lash out in her anger.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:39 am
bump!  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:13 pm
come to me people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:17 pm
( Alright, so not alot of villians..but eh, lets see how things go. )

No Name

A boy with dark hair stood in the middle of the street. On either side of him, was a row of ruined cars, long since put out of use by theives and other criminals. His grey eye's focused ahead, taking in the dark city, seeing the starving people, afraid, alone. He had heard the stories..that you couldn't trust anyone anymore. But he had to see for himself..had to get out of the lab. So, what now? He pulled up the hood of his dark coat, and began to walk forward.

No Destiny

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:00 pm
User Image
Cuzco
"I'm just moving things along."

That one's boring. That one's boring... Cuzco watched two men walk by, wielding knives, from the safety of an up-turned vehicle. Some people had flipped it during a riot, and for now it housed her. Where's the fun one? She sighed, leaning against the ceiling of the car with the hood of her cloak to cushion her head. The cloak had been created from an old hoodie, it just felt more... Right.

She spotted the boy with no name coming down the street finally and smiled, looking out of the smashed windshield. Once he'd passed her she crawled out of the car door, standing straight, and then turned in a circle. As she spun, she disappeared, and came to land by a crooked light pole just in front of 654. "Do you even know what you're doing?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:14 pm
( you got the number wrong by a little bit XD )

The boy stopped for a moment, looking up startled as someone had addressed him. He was a bit suprised to see the cloaked girl just talking to him out of nowhere. Had he done something to catch attention? He was hesitant to answer her question. "I'm..looking for something..I just don't know what."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:24 pm
(bleh, fixed it. >.<)
User Image
Cuzco
"I'm just moving things along."

Cuzco smiled. "Maybe something to do?" She leaned further against the pole, brushing her hand across it, and it molded slightly to her body. That was what she could do, that and moving herself place to place, with other things if necessary. She hadn't yet tried moving things on their own. She should get to that sometime. "You've got choices, after all. You could do something fun..."She glanced down the street, looking for the men with their knives. "Or you could do something useful..."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff