Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Around the World
If you could go anywhere... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Le Scratch
Vice Captain

Icy Humorist

31,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:42 pm
Where would it be and why? What would you see there? Would you learn the language of that place before going, if it wasn't your native language? How long would you stay and what would you take along?

I want to go to Japan. The culture, especially their history and old architecture, has always fascinated me; I hear the natural beauty there is amazing as well. The place peaks my curiosity so much that I would want to try living and studying there for some time if I could, so I could learn the language and probe into their history. I'd probably have to take most of my essential belongings along for such a stay though; if I studied I'd have to be there at least a year, perhaps several.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:36 pm
Japan and Korea- On account of the culture
England and Scotland- Because England and Scotland
France- Je veux aller en France en raison de la culture, les monuments, la nourriture, et la campagne.
India- I love the food and the culture.
Israel-I've been there once. The food is awesome, the culture's decent, and the scenery and monuments are just breathtaking.
Plus, there's the Dead Sea.
(Word of advice: AVOID the melon milkshakes and the shock)  

Shilberu Erikku

1,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Banghart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:25 am
England!!!! I would go becuase I love England's culture and history. Also I love the fact that there is so much art over there, everything from drama, writing, and the arts like drawing and painting. I would want to go to London of course but I have always really liked the country side. I think its really beautiful. I would really like to live over there after I graduate collage, but I don't know if that will end up working out... Of course if I lived there I would have to take what is needed for everyday life. I've wanted to go to England forever, I really hope i get to someday smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:51 am
I'd go to New Zealand for probably a week or two tops. I want to see the place where my dad grew up in, and to be able to see the other half of my family.  

FauxZombie

Sparky the Panda

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:45 pm
I want to go to Turkey! It's a fascinating place and I feel drawn to their culture. I'm learning the language, and I have a friend who lives there. He's cool.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:59 pm
I would love to visit Lichtenstein. Small country but its so beautiful. I would learn a bit of german but they speak english there.

I got to visit India. Used to be a dream but the country is amazing. The people there are just so nice. I love it. Australia was great too...anywayyyy...Lichtenstein. I want to go there.

ALonelyFallenStar

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Radioactive Rabbits

Shy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:41 pm
I would love to end up living in Japan. Their country's scenary is beautiful, their culture is highly interesting, their language is beautiful [although it's very hard to learn]. There's so much to love about Japan and I've always had a certain love for the country, so I'd be happy to end up their someday.

I'm trying to learn Japanese but it's proving harder than I originally thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:14 pm
I would love to go to Japan! Their country is beautiful! :3
Wouldn't mind going to England or America either!
n_n  

Hanroo

Hygienic Gaian

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Gordums

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:35 pm
I would love to go to Europe and Australia to visit all my friends.
As well, I'd love to visit my other friends in the united states. Probably stay a few days or more with each group.

soo much moneyyyy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:00 pm
Ohh, there are so many places..
Probably in this order, I'd love to go to:
Wales, where a good chunk of my family is from (and Torchwood makes it look cool!)
New Zealand, though I'm not really sure why! Maybe it's an accent thing?
France, because I speak french, and because... no that's probably it.
Santa Fe, New Mexico - the home of babe and genius, Zach Condon. It must be a magical place.

I love to travel :3

Aureae

Tristin Lee

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:05 pm
~ Ahhh! So Many places I'd love to Go... Besides Music traveling is my passion... Seeing new places and learning their culture is simply amazing ^^

First off Italy... I've always wanted to go ever since I did a research paper on Pompeii in the seventh grade, Plus all the beauty and culture I've seen in movies and Having my cousin come back and brag about it to me (<-- -_-).
Second, England... Really don't have a reason besides it's England and Big Ben lol.
Third France, Paris to be exact... La Ville lumières et d'Amour... Hope that's right, I got a C in french class lol. ~

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:44 pm
I would have to say South Korea, Japan, and Scotland.
Korean culture is amazing, I love it. As well as the Japanese, their culture is so intriguing, especially the way their minds work. Scotland is a neat load, their accent is so neat, and kilts are amazing.
I would love to walk around in a kilt. But that's what skirts are for. ^^
But still..
And I would love to go back to France, Denmark, and Germany. :]
Amazing countries.  

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

Destructive-Kiwi

Dapper Gekko

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:44 pm
Australia.
Ever since I was really young, I was obsessed with going there.
It was a neutral country, people had great accents, animals everywhere, the coral reef, community channel, forest/jungles, and it was just somewhere I always saw myself going.
Would I learn the native language? Yes!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:16 pm
I'd like to go to Gordums room.
I know the language of sexuality, and I'd stay for like.. Ten years. :0
What would I do?
Well first I would [censored] then I'd let him touch my [censored] and give him a [censored] when he's about to [censored].
Rofl. biggrin  

The Laziest Czar

6,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

bollier

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:20 am
The next place I want to go is England. It seems like a truly amazing place. I've already been to Japan and Morocco, and would absolutely love to return to both of them.(both places are amazingly beautiful, and so different from America).  
Around the World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff