Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The Hunt Is On..(Open!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:05 am
Dalymia Masque (pronounced mask) is cursed with immortality. Even if she tried to kill herself, she couldn't die. So Dalymia starts an immortality market, selling her blood to demons and specters who seek immortality. When the demons discover that her blood becomes a deadly venom to anyone but her, they want her blood to kill, and Dalymia won't sell. A hunt begins, one in which she is the hunted. Can Dalymia hide long enough to throw the monsters off the scent?

Name: Dalymia Masque
Personality: Outgoing, crazy, fun, friendly, spirited, bubbly, clumsy, stubborn, daring, random, and sort of punk-ish
Picture:
User Image

~How To Join The Hunt~

~Create a character using the outline above. If you do not want to add a picture, please add a description including hair color, eye color, and skin tone please. The characters (unless you choose to be a demon or specter of some other magical being) are all being hunted for something special about them. Get creative on that.

~Rules~

~The only real rule I have is be kind to the other huntees. Don't put down characters of brag that yours is better or anything. Have proper online courtesy please.

~Have fun with it, it's fantasy so you can do pretty much whatever you want.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:07 pm
Name: Maria Arisa
Personality: A bit hyper, crazy, very smart, kind.
Picture: User Image
Other: She is being hunted because she is the last of her people. Her people can shift into amzing dragons. If someone consumes her blood they gain a dragon power. (you know, fire breathing, wings, eyes, etc.)
Dragon she shifts into---->User Image  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:47 pm
We can begin if you like and see if other people join in later. :]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:49 pm
Okay! =) Do you want to start or should I?  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:15 pm
((I'll start, but I have a question. Who is hunting your character? Monsters, magic believing humans, what?))

Dalymia hid the small jar of her blood in her bag as she walked through the empty hallway. School had just let out for the summer and the halls echoed with her hollow footsteps. But none of this meant she was alone.

"Hey, girl," a voice whispered, "I'm over here." Dalymia turned to the sound of the voice and searched with her eyes. Sure enough, the demon, complete with human glamor, was leaning against the door to the boys bathroom.

"I want my money first," Dalymia told him reaching into her bag for the little vial of blood.

"How do I know I'll get what you promised?"

"Oh yeah, what the hell would I want with a cup of my own blood?" she snapped. The demon smirked and pulled out a wad of cash, passing it over to her.

"$200. Like we agreed. Now I want my half. Come one," he said, motioning with his hands for her to give him the cup of blood. She searched her bag and pulled out the little vial. She plopped it into his greedy hands after stuffing the $200 into her bag.

"That cap won't come off until I'm gone, so don't even bother." She grinned as the demon frowned at her cleverness. He thanked her gruffly and she turned and walked away. When she got out of the school, she ran to catch the bus back to her apartment.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:43 pm
(she is being hunted by demons who want more power, humans who know her secret, and anyone or anything else that knows about her blood.)

Maria was running again. That seemed to be the only thing she ever did now. "I wish I could change right now! But that would give me away, and I really don't need anyone else finding out...."

The demon chasing her was able to move at an incredible speed, "Come on now girl..... I just want your blood...."

Maria only ran faster.  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:57 pm
Dalymia waited patiently at the bus stop, thumbing through her $200 to make sure it was all there. Why didn't the idiot just give me two $100 bills? She shook her head and shoved the wad back into her bag. When she looked up, she saw a girl running.
She didn't seem to be running for fun either. She was about to pass it off as nothing when she saw something else. The girl wasn't just running. The was being chased. By a demon.
"Crap," Dalymia sighed, running to help the poor girl. The demon was about to jump her. She could feel him boosting his energy to speed up. She knew she wouldn't be able to catch him on her own two legs.
"Hey! Dipshit!" She called out to the demon, hoping it would be a distraction so the doomed girl could get away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:21 pm
Name: Alacia Osk (Pronounced: A-LAC-IA)
Personality: Creative, open, inquisitve, picks up on small details, thoughtful, clever, tricky, smart, skittish
Picture: Human
User Image
Fox form:
User Image

Other: Is one of the last of her kind, a powerful creature that controls the elements and can turn into a specific animal and has the spirit of that
animal, Alacia's is a fox. If you kill her, then you are granted with their immortality and power. She is being hunted by humans who know of her power and demons.  

A Classy Catastrophe

Bashful Phantom

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:28 pm
((Welcome to the Hunt Alacia. Feel free to begin your story. :] ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:49 am
{(Kk)}
Alacia walked down the street, her dark purple eyes flitted from one thing to another. She looked up the street and saw someone running from something, and another girl trying to help her out. She stiffened, she thought for a second, she looked around to make sure no one was watching and she shifted into her fox form. Alacia sprinted towards the people, she growled and bared her teeth trying to scare the demon off.  

A Classy Catastrophe

Bashful Phantom

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:10 am
The demon turned to see the girl chasing him. "Oh. You're the girl with the immortal blood. What are you doing helping her?"

Maria stopped when she saw the demon turn around. He was talking to another girl.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:00 am
Alacia stopped seeing the demon talking to another girl, she flicked her tail and started to pad off, glad that the demon didn't notice her.  

A Classy Catastrophe

Bashful Phantom

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:02 am
The demons eyes flicked towards Alacia, "The fox..... That will make a nice snack....."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:04 am
"Hey! Keep quiet! You want everyone to know!? I just thought you might want to make a deal," Dalymia said, casually slowing her pace as she approached the demon. "You want immortality,right?"
"Doesn't everyone?"
Dalymia frowned. "Well, I don't. That's why I sell it. We can work out a deal from here if you want."
I hope that girl is smart and keeps running. Why would he be chasing her, anyway? Dalymia smiled at the demon. He gave her an evil grin, exposing eerie looking fangs.
"Or I could just kill you," the demon laughed. Dalymia wasn't intimidated.
"Actually you can't. So if you don't want to make a deal, I guess I'll be on my way." Dalymia turned as if to leave.
"Wait!" The demon shouted, suddenly looking small and weak. "How much?" Dalymia turned with a grin.
"For you, because I like you, I'll go easy and say $100."
"$100?"
"Immortality isn't cheap, but that's the best price in town." Her bus pulled up and she ran to catch it, shouting over her shoulder, "Think about it. If you want it, you know where to find me!"  

Nell-E Kae

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:07 am
Dalymia sat on the bus calmly. I hope that girl got away. She looked out the window and saw a black fox. That was weird. foxes didn't normally come into cities. They were forest animals. Crap. the demon was eying the fox as well. And i can't do anything! Damnit!  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff