Bloody winter ((Open)) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:53 pm
A Vampire Civil War is upon us! Nya is gathering followers to tell the world they are tired of hiding! Others however, don't want to tell the world. They want to stay hiden. Which side are you on?

~Index~
Rules
Skellies
Profiles  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:55 pm
~ Rules! ~

~Follow Gaia TOS
~No smex unless you time skip
~Romance is encoraged
~No killings unless you ask
~Violence is encoraged but please keep it mild
~Have fun!  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:57 pm
~ Skellies! ~

Name-
Age- (What age they look like and what age they really are)
Side- (Stay hiden or tell the world)
Bio-
Pic-  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:01 pm
~Accepted Profiles! ~

Username- tha rainbow unicorn
Name- Nya
Age- looks 15, is a newborn vampire
Side- Tell the world they are vampires
Bio- Unknown
Pic-
User Image

Nelly Kay

Username- Nelly Kay
Name: Dalymia Masque (pronounced 'mask')
Side: Stay Hidden
Bio: She stayed young through the centuries, moving from place to place after she became a vampire. She loved seeing the world. She enjoyed changing trends with the time. The reason she didn't think vampires should come out of hiding was because she knew what exposure was like. People freaked out and they'd be forced into hiding again. She fit in with people just fine pretending to be human. She's the only one she knew who did it. She was perfectly fine with that.
Pic:
User Image

blackrosedarkness

Profile skeleton
Name- Alyssa
Age- looks 16 but she is really over 600 years old
Side- she wants vampires to stop hiding
Bio- She was on a date with her boyfriend Josh when he bit her, turning her into a vampire. She has been too afraid to make friends or fall in love because she doesn't want to see them grow old without her.
Pic- User Image

Profile skeleton
Name- Josh
Age- looks 16 but is really over 1000 years old
Side- wants to keep vampires hidden
Bio- He dated Alyssa about 500 years ago. He became a vampire when his dad bit him on his 16th birthday. He is still in love with Alyssa, but he hasn't told her because he thinks she hates him
Pic- User Image

PrynglesXD
Name- Sydney Ambers
Age- looks 18, is really 3 thousand
Side- Stay hidden
Bio- Sydney and her brother, Spencer, have always been extremely close. They are twins and Sydney has always been a lot more open, carefree, and reckless. On their 17th birthday, they left home and wandered around the town, they eventually got lost and a pair of vampires found them. They acted like they would help them, but betrayed them in the end, they turned Spencer first, but Sydney got away. After a year, Spencer found Sydney and told her it would be best to be a vampire and he turned her after Sydney agreed.
Pic- Sydney is the girl, obviously.
User Image

Name- Spencer Ambers
Age- Looks 18, is really 3 thousand
Side- Stay hidden
Bio- Spencer and his sister, Sydney, have always been extremely close. They are twins and Spencer has always protected Sydney and has been more thoughtful, cautious and quiet. On their 17th birthday, they left home and wandered around the town, they eventually got lost and a pair of vampires found them. They acted like they would help them, but betrayed them in the end, Spencer realized they were vampires and he sacraficed himself to let Sydney get away. Spencer searched for Sydney for a while, and when he found her, he told her it would be best if she was a vampire, Sydney agreed, and he turned her.
Pic- Spencer is the boy, obviously
User Image

Cresa Blum
Name- Ariana
Age- 18 years young, but actually 1873
Side- Stay hidden!
Bio- Beat as a child, and forcibly married off, Ariana was beat by her father and husband, constantly. It was as if they took shifts. Soon though, her karma came and like a wind, blew her far away...killing her father and husband in the process. Ariana found her way around the world, never really settling. When she became seventeen, she might a man, who was amazing. Her perfect match. They were married on her eighteenth birthday, but he was just a crazed murderer who'd do anything to kill a target swiftly. He left Ariana laying on the ground, bleeding out to death, in a cemetary. Her karma came again and a man lifted her, bit her neck and made her who she is today. She wishes to stay hidden for fear that the next time she died, there would be no savior.
Pic- User Image

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:04 pm
((Okay, where do we start?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:07 pm
((Start here. The other one annoyed me because it was unorganized.))  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:25 pm
((Lol. Where do we start in the story?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:36 pm
((Whoops! Sorry. Um.. When the news go out that a vampire civil war is amon them and people are starting to gather followers.))  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:48 pm
((I'm one of the followers. Dalymia is like, "If they win this war, they'll see, but it's pointless. In the end we'll all end up hiding anyway." Let me see if I can start something...))

Dalymia prowled through the town with grace. She smiled at passers by who stared at her. She got that a lot, so she was used to it. Stupid, stupid fools. They want to ruin this perfect relationship we have with humans? They want to ruin this with the truth? She spat. That's sad.
Then she saw him. The barely 200 year old boy she'd met last year. "Damon! Over here!" She waved. He smiled his close lipped smile and stalked over towards her.
"You heard then?" he muttered.
"How do you miss news like that? It's foolish, yes? It makes no sense," Dalymia growled, frowning.
"I don't understand it either, but we can't just sit around," Damon said, looking about casually.
"The idiots are going to learn that the truth won't fix anything. It will only make things worse and send them back into hiding." Dalymia shook her head sadly. "It is a sad day for vampires, Damon." He looked at her. "A sad day indeed."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:53 pm
Nya was walking through the woods. "Time to start having vampires be noticed. The humans need to know about us." She mumbled to her self. She then giggled and then started to climb a tree gracefully. "My side is going to win, just you wait." She whispered to herself.

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:13 pm
Dalymia slipped into the bar with Damon. It was the only vampire bar in town. The sign on the door read "Bloody Mary's". She went up to the barkeep and grinned, "What's new, Tony?"
"Nothing much. Just a couple newborn punks starting a rebellion. What's new with you?"
Dalymia laughed, "The same. I take it you're with us then?" She pointed to herself and Damon, "What good is the truth gonna do them?"
"I have no idea, Dalymia. I have no idea."
She paused for a minute, thinking about something. "Say, have you seen Corduroy recently? I have something to settle with him."
Tony shook his head. "I think Corduroy can smell your anger and knows to stay away."
"He'd better! The low life owes me a mortal! I'm not going to rest until I get him!" Dalymia shouted. There were blood-drunken cheers from the patrons. There were even some normal drunken cheers from unsuspecting humans.
Damon looked around, taking in his surroundings, and ignoring gawking girl vampires. "Why is he here? I thought you weren't bringing your younger friends here." Tony asked Dalymia quietly.
She looked at him sharply. "There's nothing wrong with Damon. He just accidentally killed his girlfriend. I thought he could use some company."
Tony grinned and nodded. He gave her permission to search his bar for vampires that thought like her. The truth was supposed to be hidden. That's why vampires were creatures of the night.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:37 pm
Alyssa sat underneath a tree, "I'm tired of hiding. I can't have friends, and I can't fall in love..."  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:20 pm
Dalymia wandered around the bar. A vampire winked at her and she smiled back, but walked away. She saw Damon take a seat near the door. He obviously wasn't interested in the vampire chicks that were gawking at him.
She turned to enter a back room and came face to face with a poster that read like this:

Hide and Go Seek is for losers.
Vampires need to be known!
Truth to Humans!

Dalymia ripped down the sign and tossed it in the trash. "Idiots," she mumbled to herself. She pushed the door open and breathed in the smell of cigarette smoke with a grin.
"Dalymia! Come here, sweetie!" a voice called out from behind the smoke.
"Gingerbread boy!' Dalymia called out when she saw the boy, Geoff by name, with gingerbread colored hair and hazel eyes. "You heard the news?
"I've been back here all day. This is the No-News room," Geoff explained, taking a long drag on his dwindling cigarette. He offered her the glowing nicotine bomb. She shook her head.
"The newborns and some of the older vampires want to come out of hiding." Dalymia reported. That caused multiple outbursts in the room. Chairs toppled over in the dark. Shouts erupted from the smoke. "I thought you guys would agree."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:14 am
Sydney walked down the street with Spencer closely following her, "Spenc, I'm bored." She complained.
Spencer rolled his eyes, "Sorry, can't really help you there." Spencer said
"Thank you, thank you sooo much for your help." Sydney said sarcasticly.
Spencer just smirked.  

A Classy Catastrophe

Bashful Phantom

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:17 pm
"Gingerbread Boy, do you have anything back here to drink? I'm parched," Dalymia asked, reaching for a plastic cup normally used for the human game of beer pong. Geoff poored the thick dark red substance into her plactic cup and watched her drink it.
Suddenly a guy that looked about seven inches taller then even Geoff slammed open the door.
"Why was this" the young, fairly handsom vampire asked as he held up the sign Dalymia had just ripped from the door, "in the grabage?" Dalymia yawned and turned away to finish her drink in the company of her companion. "Do I really have to ask it again? Why the hell was this in the garbage!?" the vampire asked. He sounded angry.
"Because that's where it belongs!" Dalymia shouted without looking over her shoulder. The room was too dark for him to have seen her even if he was a night prowler like herself.
"Who was that? You're just gonna hide behind the dark like that? Coward! Be man enough to face me!" The comment tipped Dalymia over the edge. She set down her dring gently and stood with grace to face the man.
"I am a female, but I'm sure I'm man enough to kick your a** if called to do so," she said smugly. A chorus of "ooh!"s and "burn!"s rang out from behind her.
"A girl?" the vampire asked, stepping in and not closing the door. "I was taught not to hit girls, but I guess I've never really followed the rules." The guy smirked.
"Bring it," Dlaymia replied, practically daring him to come near her. He took the bait and charged. Dalymia laughed as she stepped out of his way and watched him run past. He looked up at her and glared. He didn't charge again, but he got ready in case she did.
Dalyimia knew that it was stupid to fight about something like this, but she hated being proven wrong. "I said bring it. The only thing you're bringing is dull," she snapped. Still, the vampire held his ground.
It was like a wretsling match you see on TV, they were circling. Whenever she took a step, he took a step the opposite way. Dalymia got bored by the time the man's back was to the door once more. She raised an eyebrow and yawned.
The guy couldn't take her attitude anymore. He took a step to run at her when a pair of arms came around his neck from the back.
"You weren't seriously about to attack someone in public like this, now were you?" Damon said as he slammed the man on his back against the floor. "That's a really stupid thing to do, don't you think?"
Dalymia smirked. Damon was amazing. He always looked after her like a little sister, even though she was older than him. But then she realized Damon hadn't secured the man's arms. The guy threw his fist up and hit Damon smack in the nose. Damon recoiled, holding his nose to stop the blood.
"You little-!" Dalymia shouted. She jumped on the man's back as he rose from the floor and wrapped an arm around his neck to strangle him with. "You made a huge mistake messing with my friend. Forget the movement, this is personal!"  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff