Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:18 pm
User Image Terra casually leaned against a tree, half-wishing she hadn't left her frying pan back at the slightly decaying castle she was making her home. The blonde-haired demon was, in a word, bored. Hemlock was simply not providing amusement tonight. Her black wings fluttered slightly behind her, and she stood back up, continuing wandering through the forest. She wasn't quite sure what she was looking for. For once, she didn't have a scheme in mind, some dramatic gambit that would end with her on top of...whatever it might be.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:32 pm
User Image Walter sat quietly in the trees of a forest in Hemlock. A trail of smoke floated up slowly through the tree's branches. He thought about looking for ladies in the night. He had recently bumped into quite a few while lighting a new cig, each one more beautiful than the last. But each one of them was weak and wouldn't last long in the areas he visited often in the night.  

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:16 pm
Terra took a deep breath and coughed. She smelled...cigarette smoke? 'Who the hell...?' She wondered. this late at night, in Hemlock, demons like her prowled. Smoke was a giveaway, a lure to predators. Anyone smoking at night in Hemlock was either extremely tough or had serious cajones. Either way, someone she wanted to meet. She tracked the scent to a tree and casually leaned against it. "You know, if you're not careful you'll start a fire with those," she said, "and that'd be a shame."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:35 pm
Walter snickered lightly at the comment that came from the bottom of the tree. "A fire would be interesting at least on a night as dull and boring as this one." He took another puff from his cig. "Now I'm guessing that's how you found me isn't it? Probably not the best thing to do when out at night but it's not like I would have too much trouble dealing with anyone in these parts."  

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:19 am
Terra let out a soft sigh. "Now that's the truth," the demoness agreed. She let out a soft snicker. "Somebody thinks he's tough s**t," she said, her tail flicking back and forth. "Of course, if you've been in Hemlock more than about ten minutes with that attitude and you weren't, someone like me would've set you straight. So I'm guessing you are." She reached up and grabbed a low-hanging branch, swinging herself onto it with a little upward push from her wings. Now that she was in the tree, she pulled herself up a few more branches until she was on the same level and could see the one she was talking to. "You're no demon, and you don't reek of Zombie or Unholykat. Not a vampire either, or some moronic do-gooder I'd have to kick out of this tree on principle. Just a normal Renp. What's got you thinking you're so badass?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:14 am
Walter puffed a bit of smoke as the demon climbed up near him in the tree. "From experience, also I'm skilled with stringing people up so it helps when things get out of hand." He twisted his free hand to let one of his string wiggle just in front of her face. " Although it may not seem like much, string can be quite painful in the right hands, my hands." He laughed a little. "So what kind of demon are you? You seem to be a stronger one instead of the other types I've run into around here recently. I'm sorry to say this but there are a lot of really stupid demons around here in Hemlock."  

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:25 am
Terra's eyebrows flew up at the flicker of the string in front of her. "Razor-thin and razor-sharp. Beautiful." She said admiringly. "I know something about less-than-obvious weapons. If words don't work, I occasionally resort to beatings with a frying pan." She said dryly, looking ever-so-amused. This, she could tell, would be an entertaining conversation. "I'm the smart kind," she said. "The kind that sets herself up with a nice little evil overlord palace and starts recruiting. I love the stupid ones. They make the best cannon fodder." She let out a little laugh, kicking her feet a bit under her. There was a strange, girlish sweetness to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:43 am
Walter laughed at the mention of a frying pan. "That's serious blunt force trauma there with a frying pan. Even if they didn't die they would probably have no idea who they were after a few whacks." He imagined a line of demons with dents in their head from her frying pan as she sat in a throne of skulls. "Sounds like a good type of demon, those stupid ones are hilarious. One of them thought I was an unholykat because they had never seen a cigarette before and thought it was unholy fire because of the smell."  

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:02 pm
Terra nodded. "Of course, if I want to keep them around, I tend to stick with one well-applied whack." She said. "Good minions are so tough to come by!" She shook her head ruefully, looking comically grieved. She burst into laughter at his mention of an encounter with a particularly dumb member of her species. "...Seriously?" She shook her head. "Clearly he'd never run into an Unholykat either, because they reek a lot worse than a cigarette."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:58 pm
"Yeah, I bumped into one for a brief moment, he hid the smell well by surrounding himself with a zombie and another unholykat which said to be his sister I think? He seemed a little less menacing than the sister." He thought about her reply on the topic of minions. "I could use a few minions maybe but I'd end up cutting them to pieces out of boredom." He laughed a bit as he took another purr of his cigarette, it was slowly getting smaller as the night went on.  

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:56 pm
"You ran into two Unholykats and a zombie and you're still here." Terra said, there was a faint hint of disbelief in her voice. "Damn, man," she shook her head, grinning. "We need to get to know each other better. Seriously." She said. "Heh, killing minions requires you to find more, though I do tend to kill the repeat offenders. You don't fail me more than twice."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:32 pm
Walter smiled too, he liked this demon's sharpness. "Yeah they may get a second chance with me but they'd be missing a limb or something they don't need particularly all that much to live." He stretched a bit and nodded. " Getting to know each other sounds nice. We could share plans for over throwing the good in this awful time of cheerfulness. All the goody two shoes make me sick."  

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:46 pm
Terra smirked over at Walter. "Yes, well, killing after the first offense is just silly." She gripped the branch she was sitting on and did a bit of a flip/drop that sent her falling, to land on her feet at the base of the tree. "How about we...start discussing? I do have a nice little castle near here." She said, grinning up at him. "It's in need of repair, but...nice enough."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:32 pm
Walter jumped down carefully, his strings wrapping around his hands tightly as he dusted himself off when he stood on the ground. The cigarette in his mouth was still lit as he took another puff. "Well let's go see this castle then shall we? It's been awhile since I've been in a castle." He cracked his neck and stretched out all the kinks from sitting in the tree for awhile.  

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:36 pm
Terra grinned. "Let's go, then," she said, starting off. She didn't run as she usually would, not wanting him to fall too far behind. "So you've been in a castle before, hmm?" She asked. She was certainly curious about him.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff