13,300 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:11 am
User Image

Date: 26/06/12.

User Image
I'm starting a new, since it's been over a year since i last posted a journal/writing entry and a lot of stuff has happened. I want to try, if possible, to post one entry per day just for my own mental wellbeing. (I do love to write~!)

Also, i couldn't fit it in the subject bar but comments are welcome. ^_^

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:15 am
User Image

Date: 26/06/12.

User Image
Okay, so what's changed exactly? First off, i've had a name change here on Gaia. I used to be:

K R A Y Z E H

Just thought i'd put that up, hehe~!

Secondly, i've had a bad patch recently and i've lost my job because of cut backs. crying I was only there for about half and year, too and i loved it there~! It's sad that there's so many people losing their job nowadays. It's really difficult to find a job, too what with the hundreds of people applying for the same job.

There's also been a few family problems, too but some of the problems seem to be lookin' up~! My mum should be going back to work after a long time off due to her being bullied. My dad isn't doing the horrible 13 hour shift 5 days a week now, either~! Which is good 'cause i get to see him now at night time.

My sister is still struggling with Epilepsy. We're all just hoping these new tablets will work for her. She's also been very depressed, too but i'll leave those details now.

My anxiety took a turn for the worse about 2 months back (I think it was set off due to losing my job) but it seems to be getting a little better, little by little. The other day i went into town (i do this a few times a week to help my "mental wellbeing" as the doctor puts it) and there was a girl dressed as Pirate!Arthur Kirkland (APH)~! I live in the U.K and i've never seen a cosplay~! I've cosplayed a couple of times, but i've never actually seen another person do it. I was absolutely speecheless and so happy~! >w< I know that sounds silly but it really made me happy to see that. I wanted to tell her she looked awesome, but i was too shy to speak. ;;^o^

So much for "A lof of happens" I guess it just feels like a lot, but i can't think of anymore to write.

I really hope i can add an entry per day. It'll be nice to just get stuff off my chest rather than keep it all in my mind.

TH3_G1ITCH_

Enduring Receiver

13,300 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

TH3_G1ITCH_

Enduring Receiver

13,300 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:45 am
User Image

Date: 28/06/12.

User Image
So much for a "post-a-day" >,<
I've already messed up~!

I was getting changed and opened up my wardrobe to see a MASSIVE spider on my clothes~! I just grabbed my coat and chucked it.
I would never kill a spider, i'm just really scared of them. rofl
I think it stems from my older sister chasing me around the house with a spider. I used to scream and cry and lock myself in the bathroom and she thought it was hilarious~!

>,<;;

Another day of job searching... *sigh*
Why won't someone give me a job already?! crying

On another note, my dieting is going well~! Though my cravings are as strong as ever. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:03 am
User Image

Date: 29/06/12.

User Image
Do my eyes decieve me?

I weighed myself last night as i got myself a new set of scales.
This morning, after the normal mornin' ritual, i weighed myself and it says i'm 6lbs LIGHTER from last night??!?!

How is that possible?!?! I think i should return them. emotion_donotwant

Or, live in sweet denial? emotion_dowant
(Just kidding)

I've also got some Veet Ready-to-Use Wax Strips since they were on offer and i'm going to try them a little later. It'll be fun~! emotion_awesome

I'm looking forward to an awesome family-guy-enriched, futurama and simpsons spectacle this weekend since i've got the place to myself.
Let's just hope the peace keeps.

emotion_brofist <--- ShoujoFistBump.

TH3_G1ITCH_

Enduring Receiver

13,300 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

TH3_G1ITCH_

Enduring Receiver

13,300 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:55 pm
User Image

Date: 02/07/12.

User Image
I can't believe we're already in July~!

I must remember my Dad's birthday~! >o<
(Gosh, i'm so terrible at that)

Today has been one big mood swing, or more like many little mood swings all battered into one mega mecha mood swing. Right now, i feel like i've been crying, even though i've not. Y'know, that feeling you get after crying; the "lump in the throat" feeling and "ache" in the chest like your heart's about to burst? Yeah, that feeling. Except, I don't feel sad. I feel peeved.

Really peeved.

And i've not the foggiest idea why~!

I'm just really angry right now.

I've just been in rally and i usually go in their to race, not make small talk and usually when someone comes over to talk to me I just push my slight irritations to the side but today, this one guy really bugged me. He came over from, what looked like, bothering these two people so i was already annoyned before he even wrote anything. He said "Hello" and i thought 'To hell with this' and just asked if he raced or not. He said he doesn't, so i was then like 'o,e why are you here then?' (I didn't ask that, by the way xD) He then went on about something I can't quite remember but i DO remember him saying that he only came to rally to chat and that he never raced.

He finally asked the age question.

At this point i just said i'm going to find someone who actually wants to race.

Now, looking back, i feel really arse-y but mein gott~! I'm just really angry and I hate it~!

I hate mood swings. I can't even try and sleep because I just start thinking about things that then make me angry. xD

I hatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehate mood swings~!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:51 pm
User Image

Date: 03/07/12.

User Image
So... At least now i now why I had terrible mood swings last night.

*DunDunDUUUUNNNNNNN* It's that time of the month once again.

I've just been crying uncontrollably for about 40 minutes straight. No reason why, i'm just low right now.
Even after such a yummy tea~! crying
Lol, i hate periods. I've got cramps at the moment so I'm rocking back and forth to try and ease the pain a little. sweatdrop
I really really want chocolate, too~!
I want to bathe in chocolate, cadbury chocolate, OH and i really want a Galaxy Ripple bar. OH NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM~!~! emotion_omnomnom

So, I've had a pretty simple day today.
I've been job searching like crazy once again.
Not having a job is really beginning to depress me.
*sigh*

TH3_G1ITCH_

Enduring Receiver

13,300 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

TH3_G1ITCH_

Enduring Receiver

13,300 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:38 am
                User Image
                TheAristocratSays: User Image
                I forgot to write another journal entry again~!
                Grr~! I'm not keeping up with this, but maybe it's because I've not done much to actually document.

It's been raining terribly here. Some places have had two months worth of rain within 24 hours. Except, yesterday, it was boiling hot~!
                I'm going to an award ceremony next friday and i'm absolutely terrified~!
                It's between me and two other people, Apprentice of the Year... >///>
                Gosh, that was so long ago, why now?!?!?!!!
                I need clothes, nice hair and to lose bloody weight~! >o<

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:10 am
                User Image
                TheAristocratSays:
                It's been a while since I updated.

Okay, so, this friday i'm going to an awards ceremony and guess what, it's a "Black Tie Event"
                I never been to a posh place before and I've not even got anything slightly 'Black Tie' to wear. So, i bought a dress and I'm hoping that will suffice.

I'm really not looking forward to it.
                What if i don't get along with the people?
                I'm socially awkward and when i'm nervous i try and joke or 'make light' of a situation.

TH3_G1ITCH_

Enduring Receiver

13,300 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items