Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Ixora High[In need of Students and Teachers<3] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which are you
  Student
  Teacher
View Results

Vir Adahlen

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:03 am

User Image
The school holds over 1500 students(ages 15-18 ) there are over twenty teachers that work at this school. The classes are book work which is a choice to do there or at home. As long as your home work is returned at the end of the month you pass. There are only females allowed at this school even the teachers are females.
User Image
These are the classrooms where you will be taught by the teachers.
Please Send to me via pm.
Application:
Name:
Picture:
What brought you here:
Grade:
Bio:
Orientation:

Rules: Follow all of the guild and Tos rules and Gaia's rules.
Notes: This high school Rp is made to help girls find other girls to be interested in. I am expecting teacher and student love affairs jut no CYBERING AT ALL. Kissing and sneaking off into classrooms and closets are okay.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:03 am
Teachers:
Name: Ms. Lydia
Picture:User Image
Student/Teacher:Teacher
What brought you here: I created it XD
Grade: Teaching All grades
Bio: Teacher who has just started working at the school. Brand new this is her first year of teaching. She has a very soft voice,but has a bad temper. She is loving and caring and favors her students.Looking for a student to take control over her.
Orientation: Lesbian.
Name: Ms. Tilly
Picture:User Image
Student/Teacher: Teacher
What brought you here: She needed a job, badly, and thought that if she's going to work, might as well do something she loves.
Grade: All grades
Bio: After college her parents refused to have anything to do with her saying that a music degree was a waste of time. So she applies at the school hoping that the money helps pay some of her bills.
Orientation: Pansexual

Name: Miss Spencer
Picture: User Image
Student/Teacher: Teacher
What brought you here: the thrill to teach and to meet new students and teachers
Grade: All grades
Bio:As she was growing up Miss spencer only had one job in mind and that's teaching since she had the experience to teach others of what she knew when she was in school knowing what to expect she has not only has looks that kill but great knowledge and she loves to give the time to teach those who want to know as much as her
Orientation: lesbian

StudentsKassandraHawkin
Name: Mae
Student/Teacher: Student
What brought you here: The great teachers.
Grade: Senior
Bio: He parents moved alot so finally, fed up with it, she got a job and moved out on her own. She's been 18 for 7 months now and love the freedom of this school to be what she love to be, a slacker that does great work when she puts her mind to it!
Orientation: Lesbian

Name: Winter Karmichael (Real Name, Winter Castillo)
Picture: http://sugod.com/larawan/var/albums/Emo-Anime-Stripe-Dress-white-hair.jpg?m=1302287876
What brought you here: Boredom and a keen curiosity
Grade: 12
Bio: Comes from a family heavily involved with La Eme but doesn't enjoy talking about it. She decided she was tired of her family and enrolled herself at Ixora. Just lookin' for a girl to pass time with.
Orientation: Lesbian

Name: Roxxana
What brought you here: Was tired of being pushed around for being lez and came to the all girl school.
Grade: 10
Bio: Roxxanna is a lesbian from a wealthy familiy .Her clothes ussauliy hug her body shape
Orientation:Lez

Name: Lily Evans
What brought you here: Meeting new people and being able to go to a school where I can express myself freely
Grade: 12
Bio: Lily had always been a kind of free spirit. Really into music and the Arts. But being in her old public school was hell for her and she felt suffocated. Her always colorful hair and loud expressive personality was silenced under great stress from being shut out from the rest of the school. For her senior year her mom decided things could not go on like this so she enrolled Lily at Ixora High hoping it could help her daughter find her way.
Orientation: Unsure. Sexuality had never really been on Lily's mind, but maybe that'll change this year

Name: Hatsune Haruka
What brought you here: Haruka is looking for a lover someone she could spend the rest of her life with.
Grade: Senior
Bio: Haurka wants a lover, and she has an amazing body. D38 breasts and she has an amazing figure. She is a virgin because shes waiting for the right girl. She loves to watch yuri and hentai.
Orientation: Lesbian.

Name: Suna
What brought you here: Forced to transfer, parents had to move into the school district for their careers.
Grade: Junior
Bio: Has been a bit of a loner all her life, having parents that were generally just focused on work she had to practically live on her own. She tends to not do her work during school unless told to directly. She seems cold and short tempered but she's actually a cute and sweet girl on the inside.
Orientation: Lesbain  

Vir Adahlen

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Vir Adahlen

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:27 am
Ms. Lydia relaxed a small bit in her black mini dress which expressed her fish net stockings. Her white lace bra was expressed from the top part of her dress. Her red curly locks cascaded over her large chest. She wore black high heels that clicked down the empty hall wall of the school before the bell rang and allowed the students to roam freely through the halls. Her crystal green eyes looked for her name on one of the doors. Once she found hers she opened the door to see a math books laying on the large desk in front of a black bored. She walked over smiling opening one of the books and began writing on the chalk bored math problems for the day. After she was done she took a seat be hide her desk.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:31 am
Mae clutched her books in her right hand and adjusted her jacket that hardly fit her. She gave up fixing the tight outfit that adorned her body and made her way to her locker. With a quick glance at the combination written on her hand she undid it, flinging her textbooks in there. She made her way to math class early, smiling at the teacher. "Morning Ms. Lydia. You look beautiful today." She said, flashing her award winning grin. She sat in the front row, taking out her notebook.  

Cimmerian Maiden

Shy Genius

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Vir Adahlen

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:58 am
Lydia swooned at the kind words Mae said."Thank you Mae."She said smiling happily. Lydia took one of the math books from her desk and brought it over to Mae her hips moving with each click of her heel in a sexual way. Lydia placed the text book on Mae's desk."You may do these problems now or when you get home tonight."She said pointing to the bored."You can find the rest of the problems on page 15.To finish the assignment." Lydia walked back to her desk though this time she sat on top of it her mini dress flashing pink lace from between her legs.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:05 pm
Mae couldn't help but notice every swing of Lydia's hips and that brought her a slightly distracting thought of just her talking, one on one with this woman momentarily. How lucky she would be to just be close to her. "Any time, Ms. Lydia, I just love seeing you." She said, batting her eyelashes. She watched her walk away, swallowing a lump in her throat. 'Oh.. My... Gosh...' She thought, seeing the pink lace. She couldn't help but smile, looking at the problems on the board. "Um, Ms. Lydia. I'm having problems already, mind coming over and showing me how to do this problem?" She asked innocently, although her intentions were anything but.  

Cimmerian Maiden

Shy Genius

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Vir Adahlen

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:36 pm
Lydia stepped off the desk and walked over leaning in front of Mae her large chest resting on the table as she leaned over.Lydia's green eyes looked into Mae's as she began reading out the problem and solving it. "There you go if you need any more help just ask."Lydia said moving to Mae's side her hand going across Mae's shoulder. Lydia leaned down putting her fit legs to work balancing herself on her heels. Her skirt rose up a little bit and her butt starting to show."Let's do the next one."She said smiling softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:45 pm
Mae didn't look at the paper at all, her eyes were focused on what a lovely gift she had presented to her on her desk. She looked into Ms. Lydia's eyes and couldn't help but feel something burn in her chest. She watched as the short skirt rose higher on her teacher's body, her heart thumping loudly in her chest. She smiled back at her teacher, her hand felt amazing on her shoulder, and for once she was motivated to learn something of use in her class. "Ms. Lydia... Would the problem be solved like this?" She asked innocently, turning slighly so her skirt rose and her buttons strained on her shirt. She showed her notebook, leaning a little closer to Lydia. "Well, did I do it right?" She asked softly, her voice sounding sweet but had a bit more underneath it.  

Cimmerian Maiden

Shy Genius

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Vir Adahlen

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:43 pm
Lydia smiled as she watched Mae solve the problem then moved closer her chest brushing against Mae as she kept her arm around Mae's shoulder she leaned down further."That is exactly how you do it."Lydia smiled softly and rose."Do a few more and call me back I want to make sure you get them all right."Lydia gave Mae a seductive wink as she walked back to her desk.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:55 pm
Mae smiled as she felt Lydia's breath tickle her neck hotly. She leaned more towards Lydia but soon her warm body waas gone. She frowned and breezed through the rest of the problems, looking for an excuse to talk to her wonderful teacher again. "Ms. Lydia, I have a question... If I get all of these problems right, will I get something special from you in return?" She asked, standing and sitting on her desk, her shirt stretching to it's maximun capacity. She batted her eye lashed at Lydia, smiling softly. "I think I deserve a treat after all that hard work, if I'm all correct." She said sweetly, pulling up her skirt just a tad to show her long legs off.  

Cimmerian Maiden

Shy Genius

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Vir Adahlen

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:44 am
Lydia's eyes cascaded down Mae's body to her legs and a smile of sexual thoughts crossed through her lips. "Yes if you get them all right we will go somewhere special."Lydia replied happily her green eyes tracing up Mae's body to her chest then to her face as her mind raced with dirty thoughts.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:17 pm
Mae giggled with joy, knowing that she got them all right. She was by no means stupid, but she just got lazy. She stood and moved in front of Lydia, leaning foreward. She could almost see the dirty thoughts racing threw her mind and smiled, lightly placing her hand on her upper thigh. "I got everything right and I know it... Take me to that special place now." She said, leaning in even closer. She was close enough to Lydia that her breath was warm against her face. "I earned it." She said, moving so that her buttons gaped on her shirt, giving her a little peak. She threw the notebook aside and placed both hands on her exposed thighs. "Well?" She asked, smiling softly.  

Cimmerian Maiden

Shy Genius

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Vir Adahlen

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:53 pm
Lydia smiled being temped by her student. Lydia's green eyes stared Mae's body in a hungery way. Lydia walked over to the door of her classroom and turned it to it's lock postion. "Now Mae are you sure you got them all right?"Lydia asked in a playful tone as she began walking back over to Mae. Placing her hands on Mae's hips her tender lips pressing against Mae's.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:47 pm
Mae smiled wickedly, batting her long eye lashes at Lydia. "I'm possitive, Ms. Lydia, and even if I don't I at least deserve a reward from all the hard work that I've done?" She asked, kissing Lydia back hungerly. She ran a hand over her spine while pulling her closer, pressing her chest against Lydia's. She was gentle and hungry for more all at once, a passion burning in her chest.  

Cimmerian Maiden

Shy Genius

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Vir Adahlen

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:39 pm
Lydia smiled kissing Mae back deeper her own kiss hungry. Lydia's hand glided down Mae's body to her leg and grabbed it tightly in her hand."I think you got an A."Lydia said between the kiss.  
Role Play's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff