Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Is anyone else like this? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:21 pm
I have a very wild imagination so among other things this has made me very tense when I'm alone or when its dark or even both. Ya know, imagining that something just moved. Stuff like that. Lol I use my sp as a flashlight.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:37 pm
*raises her hand* I have! I'm a very creative person originally since I'm an artists, so my imagination is pretty wild to begin with. Lol, I always get paranoid when I'm alone at night--that's when I start hearing voices or having hallucinations, ever since I was little. sweatdrop  

Rin Loveless

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:54 pm
Lol lemme tell about my experiences. My sister left her Furby in my room one time and I woke up at 2 am. I didn't put my glasses on (basically blind without em) and was looking around sleepily then its eyes start flashing and it talks. OH man that was scary.
Also my cousin had a defective Megatron toy. For years he kept it in his closet and it would randomly talk on its own. We'd be asleep and jolt awake to "Decepticons attack! *BAM BAM BAM*"

XD I have trouble being around toys at night.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:45 pm
When I was young,very much so.Especially after watching It the Clown at 7 burning_eyes

Now,not so much.I've more or less become nocturnal,so I'm in my element when its dark.Funnily enough I've started getting jumpy and paranoid during the day ninja  

Koecia

TaoShaman

Mewling Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:04 am
I do.It's really bad since I'm awake most at night and my room has a huge window that attracts moths if the light is on.Sometimes they're really big ones that make noise when they hit the glass.Or I get really scared when my mom's gone and I end up watching something scary. I made the terrible mistake of reading this one manga by this author after I finished another series by him. All of his manga are terrifying and I had nightmares all last summer. I still get scared if I think about it too much.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:22 am
Is there anyone who isn't? Lol  

NotAMistake

Tipsy Man-Lover

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:40 am
Eh well my cousin claims to be fearless.

Whenever I look out a window at night I just wait expecting a cerberus from Resident Evil to come through it. x.x  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:36 am
I am like that, just all the time. My "issues" don't help at all. XD
I'll see spots on the carpet run and jump around, one time it turned out to be a frog hopping along watching the TV.
Every second of every day {including as I type this} I can feel something watching me and I imagine zombies coming after me. My mom took me to this car rental place for a friend of hers; everything was perfect for the start of a zombie movie! XD I made my friend who was with me at the time laugh till she could barely breath when I told her I could see zombies just popping out of random places and slowly limping toward the car and my mom, the soft groans of their bodies rotting and the smell of dried blood and rotting flesh taking over the car place.. Yeah.. XD
Even as I type I can see the nature outside start to move and seem to inch closer and closer to take the world back from the humans. X3
If imaginations could make movies we'd all be rich by now. rofl  

Elapsed Dreams

Distrustful Dog

13,725 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:55 am
o.o Dude I totally get that.

But yeah I've got an astigmatism in my right eye so I see a spot randomly pop up in my vision. Lol its funny when I try chasing it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:01 am
Silver Sage-General
I have a very wild imagination so among other things this has made me very tense when I'm alone or when its dark or even both. Ya know, imagining that something just moved. Stuff like that. Lol I use my sp as a flashlight.
This feeling is where the word Panic comes from- the ancient Greeks thought Pan inspired fear, nervousness and, well, Panic in people alone on the road.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Elapsed Dreams

Distrustful Dog

13,725 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:35 am
Silver Sage-General

But yeah I've got an astigmatism in my right eye so I see a spot randomly pop up in my vision. Lol its funny when I try chasing it.

I think I may have the same thing, I can't remember what it's called that I have. xd Short memory to the point I barely remember a week ago. sweatdrop {Unless I write it down then it stays! X3}
My glasses are weird to, they change with the lighting and it looks like a flatter version of packman constantly trying to eat everything and there are millions of mini ones that make me laugh so people stare all creeped out. rofl I don't need these glasses, glasses are just sexy to me so I love wearing them. X3 Well other then that.. Wait.. Why am I talking about them..? o.o;;

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:00 am
Elapsed Dreams
Silver Sage-General

I think I may have the same thing, I can't remember what it's called that I have. xd Short memory to the point I barely remember a week ago. sweatdrop {Unless I write it down then it stays! X3}
My glasses are weird to, they change with the lighting and it looks like a flatter version of packman constantly trying to eat everything and there are millions of mini ones that make me laugh so people stare all creeped out. rofl I don't need these glasses, glasses are just sexy to me so I love wearing them. X3 Well other then that.. Wait.. Why am I talking about them..? o.o;;

owo I dunno. But I need mine. My lenses are about a half a centimeter thick. But yeah I've heard my glasses make me look kawaii. Personally I miss my contacts.

@Esiris: Uh yeah sweatdrop  

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Elapsed Dreams

Distrustful Dog

13,725 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:07 am
Silver Sage-General
Elapsed Dreams
Silver Sage-General

owo I dunno. But I need mine. My lenses are about a half a centimeter thick. But yeah I've heard my glasses make me look kawaii. Personally I miss my contacts.

I bet they look adorable on you, can't say much more then that or my bf might see this and get overly jealous. rofl
If you have a pic in the picture section do you have your glasses on? X3 This is also asking if your pic is even in there so it isn't a repeat of what happened with Gaga. XD I went through 57 pages of pictures looking for his and his pic was the most recent addition on that day.. That was depressing.. rofl
Mine are very thin.. They're "high school musical" branded... =.= Very awesome until I saw that, that really depressed me. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:18 am
Elapsed Dreams
Silver Sage-General
Elapsed Dreams
Silver Sage-General

I bet they look adorable on you, can't say much more then that or my bf might see this and get overly jealous. rofl
If you have a pic in the picture section do you have your glasses on? X3 This is also asking if your pic is even in there so it isn't a repeat of what happened with Gaga. XD I went through 57 pages of pictures looking for his and his pic was the most recent addition on that day.. That was depressing.. rofl
Mine are very thin.. They're "high school musical" branded... =.= Very awesome until I saw that, that really depressed me. sweatdrop

Mhmm I put up 3 pics on page 53 just under John's. ^^  

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Elapsed Dreams

Distrustful Dog

13,725 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:29 am
Silver Sage-General
Elapsed Dreams
Silver Sage-General
Elapsed Dreams
Silver Sage-General

Mhmm I put up 3 pics on page 53 just under John's. ^^

Aw, John is such a sweet heart! X3 If you're still single you should definitely talk to him, he's a sweety.. Wait, already said that.. Oh! Picture, okay yeah it looked- THEY looked good for side ways. xd You're a cutie, I like the glasses and non glasses. 3nodding Gowd.. Why do I feel tipsy..? I don't ever drink yet it feels like I did. >.< I swear if some jack a** spiked my coca-cola someone is gonna die for touching my soda… >.<

Off-Topic

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff