Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Monster] Haze's Swamp [GONE] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
accepтance quoтexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

"I dare you to touch it."

"No you touch it first."

"I'll touch it if you touch it first."

"I'm not touching it unless you touch it first and then I'll touch it first."

The lightly snoring secretary was entirely oblivious to the two cleaning gnomes. They were currently
eye-ing a rather impressive mound of papers, one that stacked the height of at least three gnomes.

"Okay okay, I'll do it," grumbled Cleaning Gnome 1, leaning over, giving the mound a light poke. The
mound rustled, swayed dangerously, and then nothing. "See, nothing to i-"

- Everything exploded in a burst of white paper. Several students also miraculously were enrolled
that very day.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xнazexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xNickname: Haze
xGender: Male
xAge: Appears 17-18
xBirthday: May 2nd
xHeight: 7 feet
xFaction/Race: Monster/Dragon
x●●●●●●●●●●
xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xpersonalιтyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xHeadstrong and cocky, Haze is a fairly friendly guy. Though at times he may seem unbearably
xannoying and provocative to others, he still has his good points...it just might be a little hard
xto find them.. Especially if he happens to dislike certain people.

xHelpful
xHaze is always ready to lend a helping hand when its needed! You just better be prepared
xto pay up when he's done his share of the work. Yes..Haze will not pass up an opportunity
xto make something out of his time--and yours.

xAnnoyance
xAs stated before; if he does not like you, he will definitely attempt to get under your skin,
xprovoke you, and find your weak points. Best to stay on his good side, or out of his way if
xyou want to save yourself from an irritable headache.

xOblivious
xDefinitely not the smartest Dragon in the pond, quite the opposite really. He may at times
xmention things that offend, or disgust others without ever quite realizing it. He really means
xthe best. Really he does!

xBrother figure
xHaze will act like an older brother to most guys; always ruffling there hair, patting them
xon the back, even picking on them and scrapping at times, just like any older brother!

xтo тнe acadeмyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xTo improve himself, and his FEAR, Haze enrolled in Amityville Academy to make something
xof his life. He figured the best way to do this, was to learn from others, rather than himself.
x'Cause obviously, that's not working out for him.

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:51 pm
fearxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ability name: Hazardous Breath » Ability type: Tainted Fang » Acquired: First Year
Haze the ability to breath out a haze/mist like substance that can cover a large range.
The haze/mist itself is really a toxin originating from his swamp land, and can be
troublesome, even life threatening if breathed in for too long.

naтural aвιlιтyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

First Year » Spit
Being a water/earth element, Haze can often spit out small amounts of water at high
speeds to amuse himself, and to piss off others.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:03 pm
encounтersxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Skald » Hydra
Who are you again?

Felix » Luck Dragon
I've eaten things bigger than you

Tybalt » Black Dog
This guy is amusing. Especially when roughhousing with.

Ren » Gryphon
Wouldn't let me eat some fish, but he's pretty cool.

Beatrix » White Lady
Ran into her in school. She has barnacles on her skin! That's cool!

LW » Werewolf
Only met her a few times. She's pretty cool in my opinion.

Jove » Ghost Dog
You're tiny.

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:13 pm
classes and cluвsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Classes
TBE

Clubs
None

scнool sтuffxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Current Assignments
no current assignments at this time

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:16 pm
growтн poιnтsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

50 growth points + final exam (pass or fail)

Regular RP
PRP Oops! My bad!: 1 point
PVP Fight Fight Fight!: 2 points
PRP Can you Move It, Move It?: 1 point
PVP Bringing Down Goliath!: 2 points
PVP Sleep is for the weak!: 4 points
CLASS Making Inkjars: 3 points
PVP Idiotic choices: 4 points

Christmas META Roleplay
ORP The Maul
ORP The Food Court
Total: 3 points

25 pets grown to final stage
Total: 5 points ( maxed out )

Fanart (see scrap book)
Total: 5 points ( maxed out )

Battle Card
Total: 2 points

Scarentine Cards x5
Total: 5 points

Grand Total: 37 points

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:18 pm
eмвleмsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Received Emblems

User ImageUser Image

personal ιтeмsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

n/a

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:21 pm
scrap вooкxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:25 pm
credιтsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is Halloween shop by Lizbot, Chibizoo, and Marushii
Haze's Design/Concept by Me
Haze's Natural Form Design by OnionGrump
Official Art of Haze by Y1 by OnionGrump
Other art of Haze by Myself and each respective artist

{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here