Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Koru Mansion Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

To-shi to-shi12

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:26 pm
It was mansion that was built as far from humanity as possible, at least it had appeared to be so, only a paved twisting and vining road leading for miles to the secluded mansion. Its outside was painted in a dulled white after so many years clearly not refurnished for many of years. Its yards seemed to lack life; no flowers or plants to bring it to life. No it was empty nearly bland and tasteless yet strangely beautiful. Trees scattered about like lonesome bodies.

“HAHAHAHAHA!” the sharp nearly psychotic laugh filled in echo within the large walls followed by a continuous stomping on a plastic that cracked with each slam of his foot. With that the blonde had leaned down to the cellphone on the floor his lips parting in a twisted crooked grin light hues staring at the broken electronic on the marble ground the maids that stood to the side with nearly terrified features shaking as if in fear those icy eyes would turn on them. “Do you hear me now?~” the boy cooed softly and sinisterly. His name was Koru Basil. Only aging 17 that year he’d found himself leaving alone without the ‘loving’ care of parenting once more, perhaps that was the curse of a rich family. Not like it mattered to koru. Being spoiled and rich didn’t bother him so he couldn’t care less.

In fact.

The man on the other side of the phone was his own father, a gentle man compared to his rather strong minded son. The boy stood and with a push of his hair back he tilted his head as he parted his lips to speak. “I-“ “sir ‘they’ve’ arrived.” The cutting of his sentence sent his eyes to the butler that had just entered the room his lips pulled down into a straight line eyes narrowing with a unaudited hiss. “oh? Have they? Please don’t mind ill be the one to welcome them!” he laughed as he ‘danced’ on his tip toes to the door the butler had entered. “oh.” He paused as he looked to the man. “by the way…” he breathed as he neared himself taking one of his gloves from the butler’s hand he placed it onto his own and pushed a hand out forcing his jaw down pushing his hand into the man’s mouth till he felt his fingers touch into his throat ensuring that the man had thrown up. And when he did the boy stepped back in disgust. “how pathetic!” he hissed then tilted his head and took the glove off with distaste and dropped it on top of the man’s head who’d buckled over to his knees. “clean it up. Then do yourself a favor and kill yourself you aren’t any use to me.” He breathed as he walked away and to the front door of the house jerking it open to find the white van’s in the driveway.

“oh I do hope they will entertain me.” He soothed as he crossed his arms over his chest awaiting his new toys to be released from the van’s for him to mentally evaluate.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:53 pm
Around noon, a white van pulle up the rather long drive to the mansion, and came to a lurching stop near the front doors. In the back of the van sat a rather pretty girl with pale hair, and an icy gaze that seemed to hide all of her emotions. She resembled a doll with her smooth and pale skin, her pink tinted cheeks, and her long silky hair. And her name was London. A small smile danced across her pink lips as she gazed at the male that sat in front of her. "Well, it seems we are here brother dear." she cooed, before fixing her Victorian styled dress, and running a hand through her hair.

The dark haired male that sat across from her was obviously different from the doll-like female. He was very handsome, matching his sisters beauty, but there was also something of about him. His smile, was wicked and secretive, his eyes were filled with mischief. This, was Jasper. He lifted a hand to his hair and tousled it slightly, giving it the sort of messy bad boy look. "Yes.. It seems we are sissy." his tone was smooth and elegant, but it also had a wild side, as if he were holing something back..

Suddenly, the van doors opened, and sunlight flooded the back of the vehicle. "Step out!" a voice commanded, one of the guards. London and jasper were outside of the van in a matter of seconds, as two guards gripped each of their arms from behind an led them to the waiting male. "Here they are.." a husky voice told the male, the one who was holding the doll like girl.  

Little Broken Puppet

To-shi to-shi12

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:24 pm
"Oh my" the boy cooed in that soft boyish tone as he stepped down the few steps and twirled about the two new toys of his before he stopped to the man that held the girl and pushed his pointer finger to the man's eye like a gun. "treating a girl like that, much less, something of mine." he mummbled with pout before his lips parted into a crooked grin. "you got five seconds to let go" he breathed lightly just before he stabbed two fingers within his eye socket forcing him to release the girl instantly drawing his hand back he gave a sickly laugh to the man's screams as he gripped at his bloody socket. The boy stopped and looked to the girl lifting his blood tipped fingers to her cheek he gave a soft grin. "you truely are beautiful, almost makes me jealous" he soothed as he leaned in inching his lips to the girl's before he pulled back and twirled once more laughing his hands held above his head before he looked to the man that confusily held the male of the two.

"He stabbed my eye! i cant see! my eye!" the man on the ground screamed in pain. "i believe you have a friend to tend to sir." his lips pursed the slightest before he tilted his head as he watched him quickly release the male and force the other gaurd to stand and brought him to the van giving a glance to the young master recieving a taunting wave with a matching childish grin.

As the van flailed in speed from the mansion the boy waved with a laugh. "See ya~" the boy called out despite them no longer in sight he then looked to the two siblings in front of him. "well now." his lips closed with a soft smile. "welcome" he soothed in a light voice light blue orbs scanning between them arms held out wide before he dropped them to his side and turnned on his heel. "come now its time for dinner!" he grinned to himself as he spoke walking inside without another word as he twirled about in circles arms held out once more in the open enterance way humming in song as he 'danced' before he stopped instantly looking to the siblings holding a hand out he tilted his head but instead of looking to the girl, he looked to jasper, as if to pull him into test of his loyalty to a new master or if he would be a fun toy to play with.

(haha like the character? i was debating between having siblings or just him... x.x)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:03 am
[He is awesome. :3]

London gasped slightly as she man let her go and fell to the floor in pain, screaming about his eye. But she did not look at him, no, she kept her light blue eyes upon the Male that stood before her. As he raised his bloody fingertips to her cheek, she wanted to throw up. She could not stand the sight of blood. And as he inched his lips towards her's, she tilted her head slightly out of curiosity, but then the male was twirling around again like a weirdo. The doll-like female knew he would be an intereststing one to deal with. Her light eyes then shifted to Jasper, giving him a light smile, and then following gracefully at a distance, stopping when her master stopped and held a hand out, his eyes on her brother.

Jasper stared at the odd male through all of the events that just took place. He couldn't help but laugh at the man who was screaming on the ground. But as his master raised a blood tipped hand to London, he was waiting to see if she would move, knowing his sister couldn't stand the sight of the red liquid. He tensed slightly as the mans lips inched towards Londons, but then relaxed as he pulled away. Jasper followed the male, walking a little bit in front of his sister before he stopped, seeing the male extend his hand to him. His eyes were crazed as he stared at the hand, his own had gloves upon them. He then lifted his gaze to stare at his master, as if it was not safe to touch him. "Why are you holding a hand out to me..?" he questioned, narrowing his eyes slightly.

Hearing his comment, London nudged her brother slightly, giving him the 'Be nice' look before frowning slightly at her master. "Sorry, he can be a bit rude at times.." she muttered. Her town was chilling, but in a good way. Like jumping into ice cold water on an extremely hot summer day. The girl shifted her gaze overthe mans shoulder and into the house behind him. It lookedto be very large, beautiful in it's own way.  

Little Broken Puppet

To-shi to-shi12

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:13 pm
(haha gald you like him : ] he is rather awesome...yet strange and creepy xD)

The boy's arms dropped back to the sides of his slender body. "oh?" he cooed walking to the basket holder that was to the side of the door it held umbrellas and a few canes. The young master took a cane looking it up its black polished surface beautiful and appealing. "You know the issues with new dogs?" he asked softly as he walked aimlessly back to the two his eyes stopping on jasper his lips parting in amusement as he leaned in towards the male as he had lilly before him. "hm?" he offered lightly before his lips dropped to a frown. "You have to train them." he whispered in that boyish hiss before the cane was thrusted into the males gut as Koru gave a loud almost wild laugh giving jasper another hit to his ribs before he grabbed the male by the back of his head by his hair to ensure he was eye level with him.

"dont be the bad little puppy that has to be punished." he cooed before he leaned in and bit the other male's ear as if he were a dog getting punished or tought by another by a bite to his ear. "Never tell your master no." he laughed as he shoved him back a bit and dropped the cane to the floor. "now put that away and come along~" he cooed as if nothing had happened taking lilly's hand as if to ensure she didnt put the cane away but jasper did.He released her hand when the point was made and walked about the few maids and butlers that were around kept their eyes down in submission to the young boy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:55 pm
Lily's eyes widened as she saw her master come out with the cane and ask the question. And as he thrusted the cane into her brothers stomach she looked away quickly her muscles tensing. "Stop..." she whispered in a hushed tone, not loud enough for himto hear her. She heard jasper gasp slightly as he was hit, an then cough violently the second time he was hit. She wanted to stand up for her brother, but she knew if she did she would most likely be punished. And as the male took her hand, she wanted to pull away, but she didn't. She looked over her shoulder and gave her brother an apologentic look, as she followed her master gracefully. She kept her head down, her eyes going back to their emotionless phase.

Jasper growled lowly as he led Lily inside the house, the cane still in his hand as he hung his head and held his stomach, wanting to throw up. This stupid male thought he could hit and bite him? Then he had another thing coming. The air grew cooler as he marched inside and threw the cane in it's holder, his eyes scanning the room as he moved quickly to catch up with Lily and the male. "Are you okay..?" he asked darkly as he moved to stand beside his sister, although his eyes were narrowed at the boy.  

Little Broken Puppet

To-shi to-shi12

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:51 pm
Koru walked without a glance to jasper as he led the two to the dining room a large room much bigger than the entrance a long large table in the middle a white sheet draped over it the surface completely cleared as if it was cleaned just after a meal. He looked to lilly and gave almost a humanly smile as he tilted his head snapping his fingers a woman came immediately clearly flustered even being in the boy’s presence. “Please take our new lovely addition to her bedroom would you?” he breathed lightly as he looked to the woman her body tensed on sight and nodded instantly. “y-yes sir” she answered quickly dropping her eyes to the ground. Koru looked away passively “good I would like to keep jasper with me a bit longer so ill have someone else settle him into his housing..hm. maybe myself” he cooed as he twirled on his heel to leave the room expecting jasper to follow but his eyes stopped on the man from before who’d he cruel fully punished for interrupting him. Walking over he laughed sickly and crouched. “Still cleaning your mess? I thought you would be wise enough to clean up fast and stay out of my sight?” he asked standing he lifted a foot and dropped it onto the man’s hand continuously as he tilted his head back with a laugh before he stomped one last time and twisted his foot onto his hand before stepping away and scoffing. “By the way...” he looked back at him. “You’re fired.” He hissed before he looked to jasper with his cool hued orbs to him as if to tell him to follow.

“Come puppy lets go see how hard you bite” he noted passively as he walked the other out of the dining room and into the kitchen he walked about on light toes, the kitchen was like a chef’s dreams, it seemed to have everything you could think of in it. Walking to the counter he drew out a butchers knife and touched the tip of his finger tip onto it as he walked back to jasper his lips parted as he placed the handle into the male’s hand and tilted his head placing the pointed end to his shoulder. “well puppy its your choice, bite or sit obediently.” He noted lightly looking at him. Insane. The idea of allowing someone you’d only just hit moment before put a knife to your flesh was a ridiculous idea.

The maid had led lily from the dining room and into the entrance area where a pair of stairs split into to flights led to the upstairs, taking a right she walked in silence down the hallway. It seemed like a bottomless pit never ending till she finally stopped and turned facing a door of mahogany wood opening the door she stepped aside. “your room” she finally worded the room was filled with a white varying of colors the only other being icy blues and midnight blacks, a raven curtain silhouetting over the white covered bed as a matching one lined over her window which allowed her a view of the back of the house. Woods and a far off lining of hills . “the young master had tried to fit it to you. There is new clothes in your closet the master thought they would be nice on you. Please wear something nice to dinner tonight” she added her hands held to her lap as she watched the younger girl and her reaction to the room that was prepared for her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:24 pm
Jaspers eyes stared at the male, narrowing into dangerous slits as he dropped the knife to his side. "You honestly think.. That I would be stupid enough to even try to stab you? Just so you can turn around and punish me even more? I'm not stupid.. Insane yes.. But anything but stupid.." he whispered, as he flung the knife across the room, his eyes never leaving the boys. His tone was harsh as he spoke, but he didn't care. This man thought he could trick Jasper? Well then he had another thing coming. "Oh, and another thing.. Keep your hands off of Lily. She is too innocent to be tainted by the likes of you.." he growled lowly, his eyes shifting to a deep green as he glared at the boy. He was angry, yes.. But Jasper was smart enough to know that you did not strike when given opportunity.. Rather when they least expected it.

Lily remained silent as she was led to the room, and as she stepped inside, a sweet smile slowly crept across her face. "Well this is very beautiful.. I shall thank master later.. And I'm sure I can find something that I like in the closet. But I suppose I should freshen up first.." she said, more to herself than to the woman who stood and watched her. She was hinting that she wanted to be left alone, so as soon as the woman left, she shut the doors. She moved to her closet and stepped inside, her eyes scanning allmof
Her choices. She grabbed a blue Victorian dress and a pair of heels to match, jewelry as well. She picked out some undergarments
And then exited her closet, shutting the door behind her. Moving over to her bed she set her clothes down and undressed, before slipping the new clean clothes on, and moving to the bathroom. Taking a wash cloth she ran it under the water, and then washed off her face. London hung it on a rack to dry and thn grabbed a brush, running it through her pale, silky hair, and pinning her bangs back to show her beautiful features. A gentle smile crossed her lips as she examined herself in the mirror. Her rosey cheeks, pale lips, light blue eyes and fair skin. Something she didn't consider beautiful, but others did. And with that she moved out of the bathroom and into her room, laying down on her bed with a gentle sigh.

[Londons outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/london_attire/set?id=33054378 ]  

Little Broken Puppet

To-shi to-shi12

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:36 am
A smirk had pulled onto koru's lips to the male's words. "you are smart, but ill always be three steps ahead" he noted lightly. "my desire wasnt to punish it was just a plus my desire was to test if you werent resistant enough to do it." he noted lightly. "guess you'll be easier to break then i thought" he cooed when jasper had spoke of tainting lily he gave it a thought how interesting he could easily use her against him, with that the boy leaned in and placed a light kiss to the male's lips. oh, despite the other's no taste for men unlike koru. it didnt matter. koru was jasper's master and he could do as he pleased when he was pleased as much a koru was concerned. "Well if i cant taint her...youll have to do huh? what do you say? save your sister at the price of yourself." he whispered tauntingly his small chest giving a small shudder as he gave a chuckle light blue orbs watching him as if waiting to recieve his answer.

The woman that had walked lily to her room stood down the hall to give the young new servant time and room from being watched. but always ready to ensure she didnt do something rash.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:22 am
Jasper continued to glare at the boy, listening to his words, before feeling the kiss upon his lips, and a surprised yet angered expression crossed his face. And as he spoke of trading himself for Lily, Jasper bit his lip, looking down. "How about neither of us.." he growled lowly, before taking a step back. He examined the boy, before looking away. He couldn't bear the thought of Lily getting hurt, and he would rather it be him then his sister. He then lifted his gaze to his master, a sigh escaping his lips.

Lily decided she would go back downstairs, to see what Jasper and the Master were up to. She sighed softly and sat up, and slid off the bed slowly. Her heels hit the floor causing a soft 'Click!' sound. She moved slowly and gracefully to her door, before opening it and stepping out into the hallway. Her eyes found the woman, and she walked up to her, a smile upon her face. "
Am I allowed to go downstairs..?" she asked in her smooth voice, crossing her arms over her chest.

[Fail post. >.<]  

Little Broken Puppet

To-shi to-shi12

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:04 pm
[ haha dont worry my last two were like that : D ]

Koru grinned as he watched jasper, he was determined. but he'd break. the boy's lips pulled in a grin. "its funny cause you know you would rather it yourself then lily anyday." he cooed as he started circling jasper like a shark around it's victim. "i can see your concern, after all, we both know im gonna get what i want in the end.." he stopped infront of him. "even if i have to take it by force" he stated bluntly and with a smooth cold voice. "so its your choice to make just what i get. you. or. her." he applied thickly as he smirked and sat himself onto the counter awaiting the male's reply. "cause if i have to choose. ill make it the one that will be the most torturous..i wonder how you'd react though..to her being so close to me" he taunted, a trap either direction. Jasper was a fly caught in a spider's web, no matter how much he'd try to fight. he wasnt getting free.

The girl looked to her eyes of a calm brown, almost doe like. "oh...um. yes yes of course" she applied lightly as she returned her eyes to the floor and quickly went to lead lily from the hallway back to downstairs.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:20 am
Jasper growled, his expression was angry as the thought of him and Lily being so close sickened him. "You wont lay a hand on her.. I. Won't. Let. You." he muttered through clenched teeth, before Jasper heard heels coming down the steps, his eyes shooting to the doorway, and then back to the male who was sitting upon the countertop, his expression becoming dangerous. "Besides, either of us could use our powers, her's are just more... Effective.." jaspers tone was taunting as he smirked slightly, hearing the steps grow closer, his expression became dark, as he stepped towards the master. "But if you must torture someone.. Let it be me." he growled, before turning his back on him and moving towards the doorway.

Lily let the woman lead her downstairs, thanking her in a sweet tone as she made her way towards the kitchen, running a hand through the ends of her hair as her pale blue eyes met Jasper in the doorway. "
Hello brother.." she muttered in her cool tone, before sliding past Jasper, moving to stand in near her master, Jasper standing behind her. "Thank you for the room, it is very lovely." She muttered in her smooth tone, giving him a sweet smile.  

Little Broken Puppet

To-shi to-shi12

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:39 am
How stupid of the toy thinking that their powers were enough to discourage him from getting what he wanted. He was in for a big surprise. After all, what fool would take two toy’s with powers. If they couldn’t handle them. Koru passed if off with amusement, to him jasper had just become much duller when he was angry and it seemed welcoming that it was a weakness of his. His anger, The master watched as jasper walked to the door after ‘taking the bullet’ for lily. Not that koru minded after all, jasper was the one he wanted to toy with for the time being that was. He’d smiled at lily, looking nearly like a normal teen boy as he tilted his head the slightest and rested a elbow to his thigh placing a palm to his jaw. “I did want it to match you I hope the colors were to your taste, if not I do permit you to change it however you wish.” His eyes moved to jasper that stood behind her. “this is now your home as well.”The words were meant to taunt jasper but even so his eyes seemed to have stayed on lily even when he was looking at jasper. “oh” he stepped down from the counter and looked to lily then to jasper. “I suppose the two of you are hungry after all. Its been a long travel, yes?” he cooed playfully as he crossed his arms over his chest awaiting the reply of one or the other before he turned on his heel to the overly large two door fridge opening one door he leaned down and picked out a bag of cherries popping one into his mouth he paused momentarily before walking to the trash can and spitting out the seed and tossing the stem in. “would you like one?” he asked a smile slipping to his slim lips.

"im sure a few wont spoil our dinner" he mused, Koru was far from bored now, he'd yet to see how lily was. so she was the more effective of the two. he couldnt help but find it funny that jasper would still throw himself under the bus if so. maybe because he knew that using their powers wouldnt do much in the end. walking to them koru held out the bag as if to urge them to take some as well. "lily do you like gardening?" he cooed in question grabbing a bag he set it by them taking lead he paused to eat one placing the seed and stem in the bag was he waited for lily to answer his question of gardening.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:39 pm
Jasper kept his eyes on the boy, his eyes set in narrow slits. He was thinking hard about something. He moved over to the table and sat down, sighing as he leaned back and placed his fingers on the bridge of his nose. Closing his eyes, he inhaled deeply, an clicked his tounge slightly. "She doesn't like cherries.." he muttered, before tilting his head and looking at his master, a sinister smirk crossing her face. Lily frowned slightly and looked to Jasper, giving him her signature look, before looking back to her master. "No thank you.. Cherries aren't exactly my favorite food.. And I don't like the sight of blood.." she muttered softly, rubbing the back of her neck shyly, and blushing deeply. "I think I will just wait." she muttered, before going to the table as well and sitting down, crossing her legs as she brushed her hair off of her shoulders. "So.. Why did you decided to invest in us..?" she asked, her tone cool and smooth as she gave him a warm, innocent smile. Jasper rolled his eyes slightly and growled lowly,
Closing his eyes once more as he ran a hand through his silky smooth.

Little Broken Puppet

Abandoned homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces