Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Seth the "Other" White Meat's Plot Thread (Open) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:26 am
So with the Title It's pretty self explanatory.
Seth Cadmus is pretty much new to the school. He's spent his first few weeks getting himself settled into his room and organizing all of his books on the bookcase shelves. To folow this post will be his plots.

If you wanna know about him and such you can find a basic idea of him in his dorm.

->[Dorm Link Here]<-

A Brief Idea :: He's an odd ball most often used to being on his own. So he's formal and a bit socially awkward.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:49 am
Seth needs...

A friend
A guide,someone to show him the ropes, or the lay of the land so to speak.
Lots and lots of interaction
He needs someone who can explain ghouls to him.
He needs someone to pull him out of his sheltered life.
And much much more

So now that you know what he needs your likely wondering what my ideas are on actual plots.
Right now I don't have any plots that come to mind :c though given time I'm sure I'll come up with some  

Strait Jacket Girl

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:06 am
Join in the Plot Madness

Wanna offer your student for rp in one of Seth's plots?
Have an idea for Seth?

Request form
Plot Idea: (Either your idea or my plot)
Student offered: (Name & link)
Kind of Rp: (Guild/AIM/YIM/MSN)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:50 pm
Strait Jacket Girl

Plot Idea: Any works, really! ouo I'm always up for general RP, and Xiu likes making new friends/could show him around. She's pretty sheltered herself though, and...haha, well, unless you don't mind a ghoul trying to explain ghouls to Seth, there's that awkward possibility as well! As I said, I'm pretty much open to whatever you want to RP. <3

Also if Seth is ever the type of person to have bad dream, Xiu might be able to help with that (we can talk about this if you ever want to do this XD). She also cooks/bakes and works with plants.
Student offered: Xiu-Ying
Kind of Rp: Guild/AIM/MSN/Email? ouo

Kaiyumi

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:17 pm
Kaiyumi
Strait Jacket Girl

Plot Idea: Any works, really! ouo I'm always up for general RP, and Xiu likes making new friends/could show him around. She's pretty sheltered herself though, and...haha, well, unless you don't mind a ghoul trying to explain ghouls to Seth, there's that awkward possibility as well! As I said, I'm pretty much open to whatever you want to RP. <3

Also if Seth is ever the type of person to have bad dream, Xiu might be able to help with that (we can talk about this if you ever want to do this XD). She also cooks/bakes and works with plants.
Student offered: Xiu-Ying
Kind of Rp: Guild/AIM/MSN/Email? ouo

I'd love for her to explain Ghouls to him xD He'd likely be a very avid listener though it has a serious possibility to turn awkward. Though he'd likely not quite dig such a situation I'd love to put him through it. As for the dreams, at this time he doesn't have any bad dreams though if you give it a few weeks he's likely to develop some, or sooner if he decides to brave that haunted house. He'll be dreaming so potentially demented stuff. General Rp sounds great in addition though. And I'd love it if she would show him around.

Now for that baking and cooking thing maybe after they get a lil acquainted I'd love to have him give cooking and baking a try but he's gonna do his best to avoid plants. he's just not really the type to go out and try something he's never done and he's never baked or cooked lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:23 pm
Strait Jacket Girl

Haha, oh man, I expect this to be very awkward then. ouo b Which definitely isn't a bad thing! I'll admit that I jump at chances to make my characters uncomfortable sometimes. >A>;;

But everything sounds a-okay with me! <3 I guess we would have to figure out where they meet and so forth? ouo Do you have AIM, if I may ask? *is Ivorn Sakura* ...either that, or without the space--I can't remember, to be honest. xD I don't want to clutter up your plot thread too much.  

Kaiyumi

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:34 pm
shilohrose17 is my aim <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:47 pm
Strait Jacket Girl

Plot Idea: A friend / Lots and lots of interaction / someone to pull him out of his sheltered life.

Student offered: Hel (when she's officially enrolled and arted)
Kind of Rp: (Guild/AIM)

I love Seth, I think he's such an interesting character! When I can start officially RPing Hel, I'd love to have them meet! As stated above, she'd be very much interactive with him and pull him out of his comfort zone. She might even offer to become his personal defense trainer XD <3  

Lucyal
Crew

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:11 pm
Lucyal
Strait Jacket Girl

Plot Idea: A friend / Lots and lots of interaction / someone to pull him out of his sheltered life.

I love Seth, I think he's such an interesting character! When I can start officially RPing Hel, I'd love to have them meet! As stated above, she'd be very much interactive with him and pull him out of his comfort zone. She might even offer to become his personal defense trainer XD <3
Ooo totally cool. Someone to pull him out of his shell <33, He's sorta working on it at the moment but I've a feeling once he gets a small handful of friends he'll stick with that and away from busy crowded situations.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:35 pm
Strait Jacket Girl
Lucyal
Strait Jacket Girl

Ooo totally cool. Someone to pull him out of his shell <33, He's sorta working on it at the moment but I've a feeling once he gets a small handful of friends he'll stick with that and away from busy crowded situations.

Hi there SJG! I have been given approval to start RPing, so whenever you're able, I'm totally up for a Seth x Hel meeting : )  

Lucyal
Crew

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:22 pm
-Blows dust off plot Thread-  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:24 pm
Lucyal
Strait Jacket Girl
Lucyal
Strait Jacket Girl

Hi there SJG! I have been given approval to start RPing, so whenever you're able, I'm totally up for a Seth x Hel meeting : )

Sorry I disappeared if you're still interested I'm down for Rping <3  

Strait Jacket Girl

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:49 pm
Strait Jacket Girl

Hey there! <3 Welcome back!

I would still love, love, LOVE a Seth and Hel RP : D  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:52 pm
Lucyal
Strait Jacket Girl

SWEET <3 I'm working on a reply for another rp, would you like me to start it after or would you like to start it?  

Strait Jacket Girl

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:23 pm
Strait Jacket Girl
Lucyal
Strait Jacket Girl

SWEET <3 I'm working on a reply for another rp, would you like me to start it after or would you like to start it?

If you don't mind starting, that'd be great!

Hel can be show up anywhere, really, and she's really nosey curious, so she'll easily stop to see what's going on : D  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff