Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Home of Cherry Blossom blooming every Spring, and mostly snowy mountains.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:14 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

The Holy Angels sense the sins of corruption...

Alice appeared from the mysterious painting and she regain her balance, she feels the warm breeze and sees Sakura petal falling. She looked around and see all Sakura trees, she closed her eyes and let the sakura petals fall. "Sakura... no... ame. It's beautiful for everyone, if my brothers were alive and well."" she said softly as Rain Sakura by her gentle smile. She's waiting for Merril to come out.

... They will send Shikaku no Tenshi to perish the darkness

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:17 pm
Merril comes out of the painting."That was weird but it was also cool at the same time...don't you agree?"Merril asked Alice.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:20 pm
User Image
User Image

Death...
...has his touch

Hearing the spirit horse vanish from his mind, Hawk opened his eyes, seeing one more hooded assassin in front of him. He was very concerned from his vision that he took out his Tomahawk quickly, jumping up with the sounds of a Indian flowing out of his voice. He pounces on top of her, his eyes shinning a orange-red color. With the face of a warrior on his face, he kept his weapon to her throat, not letting his guard down.

Why....
...can't I?

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:29 pm
User Image
± : . :± : . :± : . :±
User Image
± : . :± : . :± : . :±

With no one left in this world

Climbing high in a tree out of sight. Sparrow watched her brother, was this woman his target. She seemed to be part of the creed, but Sparrow couldn't exactly tell at this point. Keeping her cover hidden in millions of pink cherry blossoms.

I will present myself with honor

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:34 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice looked at Merril with gentle smile on her face lifted her right hand up to let one sakura petal fall on her, until she heard something and about to pull out her Kusarigami, but Hawk landed on top of her. It's kinda hurt her head as she groan a little and saw the Tomahawk near her throat, made her ruby eyes widen and almost showed fear, "Uh oh." she said in boyish tone. She noticed the Assassin's Creed symbol on his belt. Luckly, her Golden Perfect Amulet were hidden under her white yukata, "Oh dear... he really wanted to challenge me." she said very calm.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:41 pm
"Hey get off of her!"shouted Merril."Or I'll shoot..."she finished as she raised here gun.Merril decided to hide her twin guns.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Death...
...has his touch

His eyes squinted as he noticed the girl holding up her gun at him, laughing softly as he got up slowly, his body calm yet ready for anything. He quickly pulled out his first addition 1800s Smith and Wesson pistol at the girl, his hood covering his eyes as he kept his tomahawk at the white haired girl's throat. As he did, he knew his sister was watching, wanting to impress her with the new skills that were given to him by the great spirits. As he stood there, not getting to excited at the even as he watched his surroundings carefully,"...Shoot..."

Why....
...can't I?

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:53 pm
Merril laughed."I will if you will..."she told the mysterious boy.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:02 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice turn her head towards Merril and sees Trains's infamous Hades, including seeing spirit of Train Heartnet, the infamous Black Cat. Due to her Miko's power, she can see him behind Merril and he pointed on his pocket for reminder, "Train-san." she thought about him and realized what he saying, so she slightly nodded and get Happo, full of small glass by the black egg, and kunai. She gave a quick look to Hawk with quick smile, "Hey buddy! Never mess with two Miko Assassins." she said to him along with her tomboy attitude as she knock his Tomahawk by her kunai and use her speed to escape. She broke the happo and threw the small glass fragment to his eyes. She turn towards Merril, "Run!" she called out and Alice ran off as she blend in the nature.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:08 pm
Merril heard Alice and turned away from the boy and saw her father,Train,he told her to follow Alice's direction and vanished."Daddy...you came to see me."said Merril as she started to cry and ran away from the boy.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:09 pm
User Image
User Image

Death...
...has his touch

As he watched what had happened, he felt his tomahawk get hit with the kunai, quickly jumping to the left with his eyes closed so the glass to not stab him in his eyes. He quickly looked around, noticing how she had disappeared. He quickly slid his pistol into it's holster, taking out his bow and arrow, closing his eyes and listening to the nature around him. He listened to the spirits of the ages give him the strength he needs to find the white haired woman, feeling the other presence vanish.

Why....
...can't I?

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:23 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

She panted a little to catch a breath, but she have to be more careful and remember the ninja skills for approaching or encountered any people. She look around to hide in the shadow, but there were too many Sakura tree. She try to think, until she found a covering tree as she walked there quietly. She unhooked her cloak and pinned it by her kunai to trick the challenger, she quickly climb the other Sakura tree to blend in the thousands of cherry blossoms, waiting for right time attack with her kusarigama as her presense disappeared.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:26 pm
Merril hide herself quietly behind some bushes to think of a plan to defeat the enemy that they were fighting.Ok Merril just calm down and shoot him...thats all you have to do.Thought Merril as she raised her twin guns but not letting the aura come up.Merril wondered where Alice was.Oh I hope she's ok.thought Merril.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:29 pm
User Image
User Image

Death...
...has his touch

The sounds of nature was disrupted as he turned to see the cloak, not yet firing since he didn't sense any life with it. He then heard the sound of pistols being lifted, turning behind him and firing one arrow throw the bushes, nearly centimeters away from her ear as he chuckled, waiting for the assassin to arrive.

Why....
...can't I?

User Image

Japan

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out