Submit

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:31 am
User Image

After Hiroshima got destroy by Atomic Bomb, but Japan didn't gave up, American plan to use another bomb to destroy Nagasaki.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:10 pm
User Image
User Image

Death...
...has his touch

As he appeared from the tree in wonderland, the odd Hawk looked around, seeing the beautiful place of Japan. With his pistol ready to go, he sat in a indian stance, his mind closed while he waited for a sign.

Why....
...can't I?

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:33 pm
User Image
± : . :± : . :± : . :±
User Image

With no one left in this world

Exiting the door she took a stance next to her brother. She wasn't sure at all what he was doing. She wasn't one to ask a lot of questions, something she had learned over the years. Things showed themselves when they wanted to. reading her hidden blade she stayed with her brother, not even sure of where they where now. As long as she had him, she knew she was safe.

I will present myself with honor

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:11 pm
User Image
User Image

Death...
...has his touch

As his tomahawk shined, Hawk listened to the sky, his heart racing as he could sense the spirits around. A spirit of a horse jumped over him, the sounds of his hooves hitting against the pavement. As he smiled, he could hear the heavens above him, the lights shinning on him like the arms of a beautiful woman as he opened his eyes. He looked around, seeing they were at Japan still, sighing as he just waited for a sign. He then got up, listening to the imaginary horse run to Nagano which was where he was heading.

Why....
...can't I?

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:25 pm
User Image
User Image

With no one left in this world

Sparrow had no clue what her brother was doing. If this wasn't her own flesh and blood she would already be on her way back to the safety of the castle. She had lost her family once, she was enjoying the idea of losing it again. So quickly she darted after him easily staying on his tail

I will present myself with honor

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:06 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

The Holy Angels sense the sins of corruption...

She will probably laugh a little to see Merril's uncle face, and found out Black Kitten have survived. She doesn't mind, if she brought her horse to travel along with her. Alice noticed the Samurai groups were walking, but good thing she took their den and keeping Assassin's Awareness a secret. "I think that where your uncle live, if your father showed uop and pointed to the right directions." she said as her finger were on her chin to think. She will let Merril remember where her uncle lives.

... They will send Shikaku no Tenshi to perish the darkness

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:11 pm
"I agree...in fact I do hope that he does show up...."said Merril.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:35 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

She nodded at her with sweet smile and pulled out her half Perfect Amulet out of her yukata, she take a look at it as it gleamed by sun shine. She starts to thinking, when she will going to see her mother for first time. Alice looked at the village, and Samurai, knowing she won't kill them unless there is wanted criminal for sweepers. She remember Train and Sven used to take her to Sweeper bar, she felt like she's underage member of the bar, but Sven told her that they take Eve in for hang out the hide out. She become particular member of Sweeper, since she's an assassin member to take out both Templars, and sees the wanted criminals for dead or alive to the prison. She sees the house as she stopped, "I think that's where he lives, if I remember correctly from Sven-san." she said to her to try to remember the time he said to her, except she's kinda nervous around him by his ladies man attitude.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:40 pm
"Oh i hope your right,...because even i can't remeber where he lives."Merril told Alice with an apologetic look.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:54 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice sweatdrop about it, even Merril couldn't remember where her uncle lives. She wish Sven was here and tell her where he lives, but she have to use Mountain Hawk-Eagle Vision to scan on familiar mark, which she activated it. She scan around the mark and found blue trailer, she analyzed it and she caught the identity of the owner. "He lives there, my vision never lies. Sven-san, you are a genius." she told her that she found the place, where her uncle lives. She's glad she made a good friend with Sven, who helped her for being knowledge for her eyes.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:59 pm
"All right...what are we waiting for? Lets go!"shouted Merril."I really can't wait to see him."
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:12 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

She smiled about her attitude to see her uncle, whom she never met him before. Alice walked towards the door, felt nervous about seeing him, and thinking he's also member of the sweeper. Since she, Train, Sven, and Eve were like partner, sometimes they visit her in her creed for hang out, mostly she enjoy reading books with Eve and amazed that she's bio-weapon for shape-shifting. She looked at Merril and pointed at the door with boy smile, "Would you like to knock on the door, he will be happy to see you." she said to her.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:17 pm
Merril was jumping up and down a little bit."Ok I will knock."she said.Merril knocked on the door."Hold on...I'm coming."said a male's voice.The door opened and there was Sven.Merril jumped for joy."Hiya uncle!"she said as she jumped onto Sven laughing.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:25 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

She suddenly surprised that Sven open the door, and heard Merril said uncle as she felt back shock from this. She didn't know Sven was Merril's uncle, so she gave herself nervous smile, "Long time no see, Sven-san. I didn't know your Merril-chan's uncle." she greets him and she's proud that Merril found her uncle, a member of sweeper.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:29 pm
Sven looked at Alice."Alice long time no see...and I see that you brought me sweet little niece with you."he said with a smile as he hugged Merril."Come on in."Merril ran into the home.
User Image  
Japan

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces