• Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:48 am
User Image

Sacred area for every ninja assassins  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:36 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

The Holy Angels sense the sins of corruption...

Alice and Luna, who's possessing huge samurai with kanabo, arrive at Temple and sees few of Samurai, but Alice felt bit uncomfortible about this while Luna tried to think to get in. "Okay, I'll pretend I'm one of them, and then kill them. Once your in, poison the Templar." Luna whispered with sneaky grin and Alice gave a nod, "Alrighty then." she whispered about and they stand up and start acting like they are planned. Luna walk to them and quickly kill few samurai, she signal her that it's clear as Alice quickly run to top of Temple and sees Templar. She grab a tea and added small drop of poison, she pretending she's geisha as she pour it to the cup, and she give it to him. Templar start drinking poison until he died as his body falls to the ground, she grab a torch and smoked that Japan is finally belongs to Creeds. Luna sees the torch and leaves the dead samurai body to return to her body, and made the bodies disappeared to ash. Alice send the pigon to Temple of Faith and look at Japan with a bright smile, "You know, I begin to like this place. I'll use this as a disguise to seeking in along with geisha." she change back to robe ans walk out of Temple to return back to Nara.

... They will send Shikaku no Tenshi to perish the darkness

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:56 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice arrived on horse with hood and cloak around her, suspection about that Templar Leader told Samurai that who she is. She got off her white horse as she petting his mane and enter the temple. Once she's in, she pull her cloak off and her shoes as she heading to book room to figure out about Fedual Edō history. Alice pulled out and found the old history and blow some dust off, but she accindently inhale it as she cough heavily to get rid of dust. She look at it as she cover her mouth, "Dear goodness, it's ancient." she said with a squint her ruby eyes to keep dust away from her eyes and sat on the ground and starts reading it. She can feel her pure lighting around the room.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:55 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

She read each books as she discovered that secret of Feudal Lords, Alice noticed one of Fallen arised from the ground as she sense the darkness with her ruby eyes open.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alice heard a giggle as she dodge it's move, she doesn't knows what kind of demon it was. "What in holyness was that?" she said as she pull her ninjato to defend herself. The Fallen can feel her pure light in her heart and wanted to attack her, so it charging at her. Alice was about to pull her crossbow to shoot at mysterious enemy, but the Fallen knocks it out and burns the crossbow, it injured her hand "GYAAAAAA~!" she scream in pain as she holding her right injured hand.
Suddenly, Zatsune Miku appeared by walking behind her creatation, and looking at Alice with amusing expression. "How wonderful, an Assassin is a Princess? A Dark Lord, I heard about it and I'm not interested unless they asked me to join in." she said with evil look and petting the Fallen. Alice pointed her ninjato towards Miku and Fallen as her face started to look sad and ill, "You can sense me." she asked her to use her princess ability to keep darkness away from this Temple. She's waiting for the answer from Dark Miku.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Miku Zatsune

I won't give up...

Miku look at Alice with questionable look, but she smirk about this. She can tell her face suddenly got sad and ill, "Ha, of course I can sense your light, Princess. Including two princesses I met as I torcher with Fallens, but how would you like to meet Noises from your so-called ninja assassins." she mocking her, making Alice flinch with hint of fearful eyes. Alice pulled her Black Egg that was full of small broken glass and wait for her chance to escape, "Tch, if so called wannbe singer, Hatsune Miku wanted to run away without a mercy, I don't care about her friends will rescue her." she said with eyes closed, making Alice flinch with small gasp. "Did she hurt the Queen?" she thought as she gave her legs up as she sat down with fearful expression. Miku send Fallen back to the Realm of Darkness, and lean against the wall to think about making Alice missing or kidnapped.

... Until I see her body full of blood

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:51 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice got her chance as she broke her Black Egg and throw it to Miku's eyes to blind. "AGHHHHHHHHHHH!" she cried and using curse to Alice, which she got effected. Alice felt ill as she sees her vision got blurred and passed out into coma. Miku recovered her eyes with teary red colored and she's getting furious. "YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME, YOU STUPID ASSASSIN PRINCESS! YOU ARE MAKING ME MAD!" Miku yelled at coma Alice, but she didn't know and about to use dark music on her. Suddenly the black sleeve grabbed her to stop her. "Enough!" said a male voice as furious Miku looking at mysterious man with Organization XIII coat, her eyes recovered. "Leave the Princess Alice alone, she's not worth it." he said and makes her clinch her fist to make her disappeared leaving black wings fallen. The mysterious man looking at comatose Alice with a chuckle, and he walk back to the dark portal.
Hikari Hyuuga appeared along with Kaito and Hiro Nazumi in spirit form, and saw their youngest sister put to coma. "Alice-chan!" Kaito cried as he and Hiro ran to her, Hiro exam her right hand injury and sense her pure light was devoted the darkness, "Someone must have put dark power on her and her hand got burned. Kaito-nii-san, we won't able to heal her." said Hiro as he look at his twin with concerned. Hikari sigh and walk to Nazumi Twins, "I have healing power, perhaps I can help you two save your sister, who's very dear to you." she said to them with calm smile and use her mythic palm on Alice's chest as her green light glows to recover Zatsune's curse. Kaito and Hiro joined in to save their youngest sister as Kaito use his healing to her head for shorten her comatose time state to balance her skills, while Hiro heal her burned right arm. Once three spirits done heal the last bloodline of Nazumi clan, Hikari have to disappeared to search for her nephew who got taken from her murderer, both brothers have to stay here to protect Alice, "Hiro-nii-san, since Alice-chan discovered she's a Maiden of Light, she still have an assassin skills to save herselves and everyone." Kaito said to Hiro, which they felt pure light in their sister's heart when they were alive. Hiro tried to think with his thumb and index fingers on his chin, "She was like our biological mother, I heard she's very kind towards others and despites fighting. Still our sister will be couragous little girl."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:07 am
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice pulled her horse, along with Merril, and look at the Temple as she remember after she has put into the coma for 5 months. Her hair has change into snow white, not like the Legendary Sparda, and met infamous Black Cat days later. "This is it... the book is hidden in this Temple. If I remember correctly, the four brothers might be in the ancient books." she claim which she tries to remember where did she read one book about it. She's waiting for her respond, before they can get in.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:34 pm
Merril looked at the temple. "Lets g-go." she said shakingly.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:13 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Before she's about to help her dismount the horse, Alice noticed her tone was shaking, which she slightly widen her eyes. "Umm... is everything okay?" she asked her a question to see something bothering her.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:05 am
"Huh?...Oh yeah sorry I'm just a little cold because for some reason whenever the voice leaves it leaves a cold breeze." said Merril."And I apparently just got the chill."
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:04 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice got the respond from Merril, she rose her eyebrow about it, but she can feel it on her leg. She helped her dismounted the horse, "Maybe the wind wanted to get ready for spring." she suggusted about it and took her in to the temple and enter the library. Alice have search for legendary demons all around the temple.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:35 pm
"That could be...Alice...but we had better get inside."said Merril.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:27 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice just nodded at her and begin searching for four brothers in each book as she scanning around each page. Her ruby eyes keeping on focus on each lines, until the next one to another. Until she noticed the scroll as she pick it up and blow the dust off, she noticed the faded words, "... Four... Brothers..." she gasp and accindently inhaled with dust as she cough really bad. "Oh dear goodness... a lot of dust bunnies... it's... old one." she said in between coughing by the dust as she cover her mouth and shut one eye. "This might be... it." she cough even more.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:06 pm
Merril ran to where Alice was "Are you okay?"asked Merril.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:51 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice look at Merril, still coughing from dust bunnies, and once her cough started to stop as she cleared her throat. She uncover her mouth and handed her an old scroll showed faded "Four... Brothers...", "I'm okay, I just accindently inhaled some dust, they making me cough. I found this scroll, this might be Four Demon Brothers myth, if we find out about them correctly... the voice will approach to you." she said to her with bright smile.

Japan

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces