Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
The Fallen Cemetery . . .}}}}} Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:28 pm
The cemetery filled with the fallen who, while not major players in the village of Mist, have come to deserve the respect of a private burial.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:37 pm
User Image

The better the fighter
The more of a challenge to WIN...

Daitomi Konan Imatokai
| The Blue Thunder of Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | Ninjutsu | Genin |

Dai dismounted first. She took a deep breath in. Holding the bouquet of roses close to her. She waiting for Sypher not looking to him when he was at her side. Her gaze stuck to the surrounding of grave markers. Her hands gripped the papers softly.

| Chakra Count: 250 |

I will never forget my past
Even if I WANTED to...it is forever slashed into my skin.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:46 pm
User Image

[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 7 5 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Karu now dismissed, Sypher stood in the background, refusing to come any closer to Dai than he had too. He was starting off towards Mist, his gaze distant and lost. [☁]

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:02 pm
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai looked back at Sypher. Seeing the distant look in his eyes. She stepped close to him. "Sypher..." She whispered. She looked to the side and then to him. "...nevermind. Come on. I shouldn't keep them waiting." She spoke as she turned and started down the several rows of markers. After walking for a bit, Dai turned. Caring the roses as she had always planned. When she got to where she needed to be; she knelt down and began cleaning up the graves. She picked up and oval shape that was covered in moss and other plant life. She slowly began cleaning it with her thumb. She was trying very hard to fight the tears as she removed the mask of nature. Once she was finished she tied the oval object to the marker. It was a mask with Kumo's village symbol. Dai smiled and lend forward, kissing the cheek of the mask. "Hello...Reon." She reached over to the other grave and began doing the same thing to another Ovel object. Tying it as well to the marker. She kissed the forehead of that mask. Right on the symbol. "Hello...Yoko." She whspered as she sat back and placed the bouquet of paper roses between the two graves.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:06 pm
User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 7 5 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher followed Dai, keeping his silence. He glanced at all the graves as he walked by, looking at the names. He kept his distance as Dai greeted the two graves, his hands in his pockets I'm glad she didn't push it...I know she wanted too. I'll thank her late... he thought, keeping a respective distance. He glanced back towards Mist again and found he couldn't help himself from walking towards it s**t...stop it! Sypher rubbed the back of his neck and kicked at some grass. He looked at Mist again, a massive wave of depression riding on his expression. [☁]

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:45 pm
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai looked to Sypher and gave a soft smile. "Sit, please." She said to him as she moved over. Dai looked to the graves. "Reon...Yoko." She started like they were actually in front of her and Sypher. "I brought my first Sensei with me." She said she looked to Sypher. "Sypher, this is Reon and Yoko...Imatokai. To of the greatest Hunters of Kumo." She spoke to him. She took her bag off and soon held a picture of a younger Dai helding hands with a man and woman. The man was strong and handsome. His hair was as brown as Dai's. He wore hunter wear and the mask, that marked his grave, at his side. The woman of the other side was purely beautiful. Hard to believe she was a hunter. Her hair was pushed back by her mask and she wore bells in her hair like Dai did. The woman's frame was strong but soft. Dai pointed to the picture. She pointed to the man. "This was Reon." Her finger brushed the image and pointed to the Woman. "And she. She was Yoko." She looked at the graves. "A sad story really into how they ended up here." She spoke softer. "When I was eight. I was ran out of Mist because of my bloodline. Reon was patrolling the boundary when he found me. Nearly dead from the lost of blood. When I came too a few days later. I awoke to an angel care for my wounds. She told me her name. Yoko. As I regained my strength, They took me to the Orphanage of Kumo." Dai paused. "Reon would visit me every day and would take me on camping trips on the weekends. When I turned nine. He and Yoko had promised to adopt me the day after when I turned ten. It was the same promise all year. We promise, we promise." A tear slipped down Dai's cheek. "The day after my tenth birthday. I was all packed and ready to go live with the Imatokai's. I waited all day. By the time sunset happened. I was looking at the Kage at the time instead of Reon and Yoko. The kage wore the saddest face I had ever seen. She sat next to me and spoke of what happened and to why reon and Yoko hadn't came for me." Dai brushed away at the tears. 'Reon and Yoko had been called out on a mission to go retrieve a Shinobi that had gone rouge. They were ambushed in the middle of the night as they slept. They were killed." Dai sniffled. "That whole year. The last year i got to spend with them. They promised that they'd always come back. When Reon taught me fighting. I kept saying. I'm going to become a Onin. So that Me, you, and Yoko can also be together..." Dai swallowed as she allowed the tears to fall. "It's been nine years...and I sit here in front of them as a Onin trainee..." She whispered. "Better than nothing right..." She chocked out a laugh and brushed away at her tears. "I took their last name when I entered the academy. They were about the closest thing I had to a family. Until fate ripped their hands from me." She looked at Sypher. Reon would of liked you and your spirit. Yoko would tease you and make you blush. They loved joking around. Yoko said it made life more fun that way. She always told me to never stare at the face of sarcasm. Or the mean names people would say." She looked away and smiled. "If anything, Reon and Yoko...were the family I had always...wished...for." She covered her face as the tears flowed like a river down her face. "I miss them, Sypher...I miss them and it kills me." She spoke through the rush of tears.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:49 pm
User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 7 5 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Letting his breath out in a sigh, Sypher walked over to Dai and knelt before her "Dai...what do you want me to say?" he asked, looking pained "I've never had a family, Dai. I've never...felt that pain of missing someone...not for family and rarely for anyone else." he felt it now but it was for someone he was forcing himself to push away from. He turned his eyes back and touched the side of her face, raising her head to look at him "What do you want me to say, Dai?! What do you want me to do...? Tell me...because I don't know..." he said, struggling to handle this intense sadness Dai was having. [☁]

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:36 pm
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Through the tears Dai listened to him. This had to be the saddest he had ever seen her. She wrapped her arms around him and cried on his shoulder. "Don't ever leave without saying goodbye first." She told him. "I just want to hear you say goodbye if you ever chose to leave." Dai told him again and again so he would understand. "You...took a chance with teaching me." She continued to cry into his shoulder. You pushed me to be stronger even if it killed me. You pushed me." Her shoulders shook as her tears fell. "Sypher, I want to be the one that gets to see you last if you ever leave. I want to hear you tell me goodbye. Even if its forever. I want to hear it from you, okay. No one else. You, just you." She pleaded to him. "I never got to hear it from Reon and Yoko. So please, just tell me, yourself." Her arms moved to the side of his jacket and she gripped it. Knowing she just might be pushed away from him. And she be alright with him doing so. She just wanted him to know. That she wanted to hear the worlds from him. No one else.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:01 am
User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 7 5 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher rested his arms around her shoulders as Dai cried, simply cradling her as she sobbed. His face tightened as she spoke but "I'm never going to leave Dai..." he whispered. Inside he was wondering why she thought he would leave, why he would abandon Cloud. He had nowhere else to go... "I promise, ok? I promise..." [☁]

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:28 am
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai sobbed for a twenty minutes. When she was good and settled. She sniffled and dried her cheek. She looked at Sypher's jacket. A wet spot had appeared from her tears. She sniffled. "Sorry for drenching your shoulder." She looked at him. Her cheeks were red and flustered from her long deserved cry. She looked to the graves and gave a same prey before leaning forward and kissing the masks. She sighed a broken breathe. "Nine years...I finally made it to one of my goals..." She whispered. Dai slowly stood and looked at the markers. "I hope they're happy with just that. For now. I'm going to make it to Jounin. I'll become stronger." Dai slipped her hands into her pockets. "I'll return the day I become a full Onin, Reon and Yoko." She closed her eyes. "Wait for me, until that day." She whispered before looking at Sypher and gave a smile. "I suppose we can go before the rain starts." She sniffled one last time. "And Sypher, thanks...for everything." She spoke clear to him.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:57 am
User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 7 5 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher smiled at her "Its fine...I'm use to girls crying on me..." he muttered, his tone and eyes distant once more as he stood back up, allowing Dai to say good bye "You're welcome...can I ask you something?" he turned away from Mist, looking at Dai seriously "What's a family like? I mean...I know what it looks like but whats it feel like to be part of one?" [☁]

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:19 pm
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai looked at him and smiled. "For what little time I spent with a family. It's nice." She told him. "Yoko's cooking was heavenly. Reon taught the perfect still of fighting to were you could protect yourself. They loved me. Even when the doctors said that my scars will never fully heal." If he would look at skin, it was smooth. She reached up and peeled back a piece of paper relieving the deep running scars. Dai sighed. "Yoko and Reon would of loved having you as a son...let alone me as a daughter." She smiled at him. "An almost family is better than nothing." She whispered to him.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:32 pm
User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 7 5 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher shook his head and turned away "I'm not a family type. I wouldn't fit in. I never do." he rubbed his mouth slightly then made a decision "I....I do want to head into Mist. MIND YOU! I don't want to meet with her...just....just make sure she made it there alive. If you try to get me closer to her than...than just looking hell will be called for!" he warned, clearly agitated by admitting he wanted to go check on Septima. [☁]

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:38 pm
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai raised her hands as Sypher threatened her. "Checking on her is better than not in doing so." She told him. "You came with me on my wishes. I'll respect yours, Sypher." she smiled at him. Dai looked to the graves and waved to them. "See you later, Reon and Yoko." She whispered. She turned to Sypher and held her hand out towards the path. "Lead the way." Dai said with a soft smile.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:45 am
User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 7 5 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher eyed Dai for a few minutes, wondering if she was serious. Though....now that he was doing his over thinking thing again I don't want to go...I'll just be a bother again... he ran his hand through his hair then ruffled it violently and with much agitation "Ah...on second thought...maybe...nah...ah...GRaH!" he threw his hands up then shoved them in his pockets "No. I'm not going!" he snapped, more at the wind and life in general than Dai as he turned on his heel and stomped out of the cemetery "I'm not going!" he repeated, deciding to head back to Cloud instead if Dai was done. [☁]

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...  
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces