Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Hope of the Heartless ((Open and Accepting)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:25 pm
Headlines claim that monsters are everywhere. They call these creatures The Heartless, even though hearts beat in their chests like anyone else's. It's because these "creatures" aren't really monsters at all.

It all started the day the Delainee Meteor struck. A number of people in that moment suddenly became... different and immortal. Each of them has the ability to posses people, giving them access to a person's thoughts and feelings, along a special power of their own. The number of "strange" people grow by the day. Allison is just one of them. But ever since the headlines called them The Heartless, Allison was determined to know why. She discovered that some of the people like her were terrorizing everyday citizens. But what can she do?

Allison has been searching for help to stop these evil doers and clear the name of the immortals. Would you help?

~Rules~
-No sex scenes, just time lapse that
-No god modding
-Don't put down other people's characters or ideas
-Don't ignore people or their characters please
-You're allowed to have more than one character, but don't make more than you can handle
-No killing off other people's characters
-Don't reply once and never post again, and if you're going to be gone for a while, say so please.
-Have fun

~Character Skeleton~
Name:
Heartless or Human:
Good or Evil:
Power (Only if you choose Heartless):
Picture or Appearance Description:
Personality:
Other:  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:33 pm
Name: Allison Masque (pronounced 'mask')
Heartless or Human: Heartless
Good or Evil: Good
Power (Only if you choose Heartless): Telepathy and telekinesis
Picture or Appearance Description:User Image
Personality: Spirited, friendly, spunky
Other: Allison became a Heartless when she was fifteen. Not long after it actually happened, the public began realizing what The Heartless were capable of. Her parents kicked her out, fearing for themselves. Her uncle, not caring what happened, took her in and she's been living with him ever since. She is determined to clear the name of The Heartless.  

Nell-E Kae

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:52 pm
i dont have time to rp, but i love the idea!! good luck rpers!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:53 pm
BSPBleach
i dont have time to rp, but i love the idea!! good luck rpers!

Thank you. :]  

Nell-E Kae

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:57 pm
I'll join later. Right now there's some personal stuff I have to take care of.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:00 pm
Riyoushi Bloodfire
I'll join later. Right now there's some personal stuff I have to take care of.

Alright. Thank you. I hope everything goes well for you. :]  

Nell-E Kae

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:15 am
Name: Aiyden Stone
Good or Evil: Evil
Power (Only if you choose Heartless): Can create illusions of fear
Picture or Appearance Description: User Image
Personality: sarcastic, laid-back, dark
Other: Aiyden was always a vandal and even almost got arrested once. This was all because his parents never really looked after him or cared what he did or where he went. When he became a Heartless at age 16, it only widened his limits. It's not that he's a bad kid, he just enjoys being mean. He can stop anytime he wants to. He just feels that he'd rather have people hate him for the things he's done than who he really is. He came to enjoy it and now plots attacks of everyday citizens with other Heartlesses.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:53 am
"Watch you backs, people!" a kid shouted from a street corner. "Monsters could get you!"
People didn't seem to respond to the unofficial town crier. The boy's mother grabbed his arm and tugged him away, scolding him for shouting nonsense in public.
"But it isn't nonsense, Mama. Look!" The boy pointed at the nearest newspaper stand. Sure enough, all of the headlines were screaming something like "THE HEARTLESS STRIKE!" or "CREATURES TERRORIZE TOWNSPEOPLE!" or maybe even "MONSTERS ARE REAL!"
"What is this stupidity? Don't read the newspapers, Hunny. Those are never accurate," the boy's mom assured him. The boy glanced over at the stand as his mother tugged him away. A tall boy leaned against it. He smiled at the kid and winked.
The little boy gasped and hurried to walk beside his mother instead of behind her. "Mama, what does it mean when someone winks at you?"
"It means they like you," his mother paused, "Or it means you got a secret only the two of you know about." The little boy looked over his shoulder at where the teenager was standing before. He was gone.
"Mama? Is Allison coming home today?" the kid asked.
"No, Derek. Allison is not coming home at all. She's not allowed to come home. She has to stay away," Derek's mother answered nervously.
"Why?"
"Because that's the way things are supposed to be! Now stop asking questions, Derek!" she snapped. Derek shut his mouth quickly as they approached the family minivan.
The dark green van clicked from the inside as Mrs. Masque pressed a button to unlock it. The ride home was short, but it seemed like it took forever. It was so quiet. Derek's mother didn't even turn on the radio.
Finally the vehicle pulled into the driveway of the Masque residence. Derek shot out of the car as quick as he could. There was a red sports car parked on the street, and Derek knew what that meant.
"UNCLE TONY! UNCLE TONY! UNCLE TONY!" he cried as he raced through the back door. A man with brown, but graying, hair sitting on the beige sofa, turned to see his nephew running into the room.
"Hey there, Tiger! How are you, Buddy?" Uncle Tony asked, giving the ten year old an enthusiastic hug.
"Tony. What a nice surprise. What brings you here?" Derek's mother asked as she waltzed though the back door with the groceries.
"Well, Helen, Allison needed to come and get some stuff--" Uncle Tony began. Derek cut him off with his over dramatic gasp.
"Allison is here!?" he exclaimed. Then he ran off toward Allison's room shouting, "ALLISON! ALLISON! ALLISON! ALLISON! ALLISON!" all the way there.
Helen gave Uncle Tony a look. "Allison is here? Why? I told her to leave. She's not allowed to be here."
"Oh, quit your griping, Helen. She just needed to pick up some keepsakes. She'll be back at home with me before supper." Uncle Tony glared at his sister. "She is your daughter. You could at least be a little caring."
"That's not my daughter. That's a monster." Helen went to retrieve a newspaper from her shopping bags. CREATURES TERRORIZE TOWNSPEOPLE! was displayed loudly across the front. "Read up, Tony. Before you decide if you want her living with you."

Allison jumped as her little brother ran through the door of her former bedroom. "ALLISON! YOU'RE BACK!" Derek shouted excitedly. he ran up to her and hugged his sister.
"Derek, I'm only back to get my stuff. You know Helen won't let me stay," Allison replied nonchalantly, going back to transferring closes from her drawers to her suitcases.
"Why do you call Mama Helen?"
"Because she doesn't want me being her kid anymore, I don't want her being my mom either. So I am not going to call her that. That's why," Allison said. But then she realized what she'd just told him. "But you'd better not call her that. She'll be so mad at you..." She trailed off to let her brother imagine what would happen to him. Just so he'd get the picture.
"Well, I'm gonna miss you," Derek muttered, clutching to his sister again. Allison sighed and hugged him back. She didn't want him to cry. She panicked when people cried.
"I'm gonna miss you too, little buddy," Allison whispered. She stood straight and continued packing. Derek wanted to help, so he began putting books in a small box and movies in another. Once Allison was all packed, she and Derek slowly moved all her things out to Uncle Tony's car, not even stopping to acknowledge Helen. Why should she. That's not her mother anymore.  

Nell-E Kae

A Classy Catastrophe

Bashful Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:28 am
Name: Alyria Toim
Power: Wind.
Personality: Seductive, can talk her way out of almost anything, sugar-coats everything so you never know who side she's on until it's too late, tempermental, sadistic.
Other: Had an awful past and became a Heartless on her 16th birthday. Both of her parents died when she was young and was forced into a horrible orphanage and escaped the orphanage when she was 14. Very cruel because she felt like she was betrayed on life and will betray and be ruthless just to get her way.

Name: Kylia Azuree
Heartless or Human: Human
Power: n/a
Personality: Kind, unjudging, trusting, brave.
Other: Has lived a nice and relativley normal life. Never thought Heartless were bad people, and when she told her family, that they kicked her out of the house because she felt that way. Now lives a lonely life.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:48 am
((Thank you Pryngles! Welcome! I like your characters))

Aiyden evaded people easily. One of the good things about being a Heartless was that you blended right in. He looked around for anyone else he knew. Maybe the girl he'd seen a couple weeks ago would reappear. She was brilliant, fighting with the women he'd just seen tugging the little boy down the street.
He'd been in some random neighborhood, about to jack up some poor person's mail boy when she came storming out of the house. He knew she was a Heartless. They were the only people the weren't able to be possessed. He watched as her mother came storming out, throwing a newspaper at her. They argued for about five minutes and the girl slapped her mother and ran off.
The woman had stood there, speechless for a second, then she walked back inside like nothing had happened. The newspaper the lady had thrown at the girl still flew about, so he'd caught it and read it.
Like now, the paper said things like "MONSTERS WALK AMONG US!" and "THE HEARTLESS ON THE RISE!" These headlines made Aiyden laugh. But he didn't want to pay attention to that right now. He wanted to find his group and go paint some bricks downtown.

Allison sat glumly in the passenger seat of her uncles car. She switched the radio station back and forth between a classic rock station and a mix station. She'd moved in with her caring uncle ever since two weeks ago when her mother had kicked her out. Her mom was scared of her.
Allison discovered that she was a Heartless when she accidentally read the mind of her former-mother's co-worker. Then she later possessed father's boss. That too wasn't intentional, but she took the advantage and gave her father a raise. His boss didn't remember anything accept wanting to give Mr. Masque a raise. And still, Allison's parents weren't pleased.
When the newspapers came out and called people like her Heartlesses, her mother decided she shouldn't stay. That led to their big argument and Allison slapped her mom. Her uncle took her in and she'd just come back to get some stuff.
What is taking so long? Allison didn't like waiting here. Her brother was likely to come bounding out of the house at any moment for one last hug. Finally, Uncle Tony came out of the house, arguing with Helen. Allison laughed. I guess that's the only was anyone ever leaves this house: arguing.  

Nell-E Kae

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:08 pm
Name: Elizabeth Shoran
Power: The powers of voice and persuasion. Voice: Can make you fall in love, or fall asleep with a single note. Acting: She can convince you of anything... ANYTHING. Yes, she's that good.
Personality: A genuine good person, she hates drugs and flirtatious people. She is very loving and caring, and easy to laugh and get along with. However, she is very insecure on her looks, and her size, and anything else she can find imperfect about herself.
Other: Loves singing, dancing, and acting more than anything in the world (and she aint half bad, either!). Is very shy around boys, but secretly dreams of falling in love.
(I have limited computer time)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:47 am
Name: Ignacius Plamen
Power : Manipulation of fire
Personality: He has a very short temper, and won't hesitate to incinerate you if you get him angry. He has a soft spot for Amaryllis.
Other: Carries a lighter with him at all times. Was trying to become a lawyer before he became a Heartless. Is married to Amaryllis.

Name: Amaryllis Plamen
Heartless or Human: Human
Picture or Appearance Description: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Cunning and manipulative, she'll do anything to get her way.
Other: Pregnant with her first born. She also carries a lighter with her.  

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:08 am
((Welcome to both of you. You're profiles are awesome! Feel free to begin your characters at any time. And Wolf_Girl, thank you for telling warning me about your computer limits. I still like your profile.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:19 am
((okay what the HECK??? Yesterday I posted this super long and really nice post... IT'S NOT HERE!!! WHAT HAPPENED! I am NOT posting that again!)) sad  

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:57 am
User Image
I could still hear the roaring applause from the audience as I was leaving my dressing room. MY dressing room. I'd worked so hard to get here... to this sanctuary with my vanity mirror, which was covered in makeup and cast pictures. MY dressing room that had hundreds of costumes from hundreds of shows. This was my sanctuary, my heaven... now all I had to do was stay on top. I dressed into my silky white dress, which was slim fitting and lightly showed the swell of my breasts. The girl in the mirror however, displeased me. I frowned at her. Why couldn't she be beautiful like her mother? If anyone found out about her being a... "heartless" her career... no, her LIFE would be over. I wasn't really heartless. It was just the name. I flipped my curled and styled hair over my shoulder as I was leaving the door, the sound of "Elizabeth!!!" still coming from the crowd. I began the long, dark walk home. Alone again, as usual.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff