Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Harry Potter Digimon Movie Contest [Coming Back!] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 197 198 199 200 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:56 pm
User Image

Get ready for a magical ride throughout the years in Boarwarts, the digital couterpart to Hogwarts, located in Witchelny. Watch as young Digital Wizards and Witches become true masters of magic!

Introduction:

Wizzy Potter:

A young Digimon is placed in the care of its relatives after the lose of its immediate family by an unknown protector of the child Digimon. There was something peculiar about this small Digimon, however, as it had a scar in the shape of a thunderbolt on its forehead. As this Digimon grew up, it learns that there is much more to itself than the rest in its family. As it reaches the form of a Wizardmon, it realizes that it is quite different from its uncle, aunt, and bully of a cousin. When the young Wizardmon learns that the same caretaker who had brought him to his relatives had been contacting them through the mail, while his uncle had been eliminating the evidence, the young Wizardmon takes it upon itself to journey to its true home, known as Wichelny. There Wizardmon learns that it must take classes at the school known as Boarwarts. First thing first, however, Wizardmon must select its wand.

It's your chance to get Wizardmon by helping Wizardmon select its wand! Roll 10 10 sided dice, and obtain 3 consecutive 7's. Then randomize a number from 1 to 100 and obtain a number higher than 70.

Won by: Chris Shadowheart

User Image

[IMG]http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s340/Dst_09/Digimon_Chris_Shadowheart_Wizardmon.gif[/IMG]

Sor Weasley:

Once Wizardmon had obtained its wand, it awaits at the train platform to travel to Boarwarts, somewhat lost. Finding a friend at the platform, and magically going through a wall to find the train that they would board to reach Boarwarts, Wizardmon's new friend, Sorcermon, shows it a number of magical objects that Wizardmon had never seen before, simply being from the Digital World where magic is sparse, and magical objects are almost never heard of. Both Digimon being quite young, and very childish, enjoy several magical digital chocolates, filling themselves and admiring the magical newspapers.

It's your chance to get Sorcermon! Roll 10 10 sided dice and obtain 5 5's, with at least 3 consecutive 5's. OR: Roll 10 10 sided dice and obtain 3 consecutive 5's five times. After either one of the two above requirements are met, randomize a number from 1 to 100 and obtain a number over 50.

Won by: wild wulfie of the forest

Donated to: BloodyShinobiOokami

User Image

[img]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/DTI Art/BloodySorcery.png[/img]

Witmione Granger

Wizzy and Sor meet a very intellectual and well-versed Witchmon, named Witmione. Witmione is honored to be in the presence of a legend such as Wizzy, although Wizzy itself did not know of its legacy, and of what had happened to its family. The three instantly become friends, while Witmione decides to teach Sor and Wizzy a lesson for eating so much of the magical digital chocolate, and further peaking Wizzy's curiousity of magic as Witmione casts spells before its eyes.

It's your chance to get Witchmon! Roll 10 10 sided dice and obtain 7 3's, with at least 3 consecutive 3's. OR: Roll 10 10 sided dice and obtain 3 consecutive 3's once, followed by 3 3's six more times. After either one of the two above requirements are met, randomize a number from 1 to 100 and obtain a number below 30.

Won by: SU Blue

Donated to: Darkfire Karan

User Image

[img]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/DTI Art/KaranWitch.png[/img]

Wizzy's Pet

The guardian of the young Wizardmon had gifted it with a pet Digimon which itself was a magnificent magical creature. An Owlmon, which is said to be very wise, and a guide of sorts for the young Digimon on his journey throughout Boarwarts, and for its years to come.

It's time to get an Owlmon of your own! Randomize a number from 75 to 100 and obtain 80. Then, name the Houses of Hogwarts / Boarwarts in a PM.

Donated to: Wind-Up Pickpocket

User Image

[IMG]http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s340/Dst_09/Digimon_W-U_P_Owlmon.png[/IMG]

Houses of Boarwarts

When the Digimon finally do arrive at Boarwarts, Wizzy learns that there are fours houses where they must be a part of. Wizzy, Sor, and Witmione were all addressed to the House known as Gryffindor by a hat known as the Sorting Hat that decides as to where each of them go. Wizzy ponders as to the different magical Digimon who are also attending Boarwarts, where they would go, while also seeing that their personalities truly matching the animals of their Houses.

Gryffindor's Lion

The emblematic Digimon of Gryffindor is Leomon. Be the first Tamer to post on page 125 to obtain this Digimon of legendary bravery, daring, nerve and chivalry.

Won by: guitargoober101

User Image

[img]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/DTI Art/ZadokLeo.png[/img]

Ravenclaw's Eagle

The emblematic Digimon of Ravenclaw is Eaglemon. Be the first Tamer to post on Page 150 to obtain this Digimon of legendary intelligence, knowledge and wit.

Won by: -InsertEgoHere- Liger

User Image

[img]http://i822.photobucket.com/albums/zz145/wulfboy15/Tamer Art/LigerEagle.png[/img]

Slytherin's Serpent

The emblematic Digimon of Slytherin is Seadramon. Roll 2 10 sided dice and obtain snake eyes, both dice being 1 to obtain this Digimon of legendary ambition, cunning, leadership, resourcefulness.

Won by: ListenFeelEnjoy

User Image

[img]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/DTI Art/ListenSeadra.png[/img]

Hufflepuff's Badger

The emblematic Digimon of Hufflepuff is Cutemon. Be the first Tamer to post on Page 175 to obtain this Digimon of hard work, tolerance, loyalty, and fair play.

Won by: Divine Rainor

User Image

[img]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/DTI Art/DivineCute.png[/img]

Extra Contest:

You may participate in these Contests, even if you have won a Digimon in the main portion of the Contest!

Before the Credits roll however, there were a few underlying details of the movie, such as who was the Digimon who had delivered Wizzy to its family. This grand, very jovial Digimon was none other than the very strong, yet gentle Mojyam, a Jungle Mojyamon that holds the position of gamekeeper and Keeper of Keys and Grounds of Boarwarts.

Get ready to obtain a Jungle Mojyamon of your own! As this Digimon prepared Wizzy to become a Wizard, show this Digimon your abilities as a Tamer, and to be worthy enough to have Jungle Mojyamon as your Digimon Partner! Create an Avatar, with the theme of either or: Magical, Wizard, (either actual Avatar or Tektek) and PM them to me. You may also choose to have your created Avatar be the one in the Digimon Art. First, however, you must roll a 10 sided die and obtain a 7 or higher.

Won by: SU Blue

User Image

[img]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/DTI Art/SUJungle.png[/img]

(Runner up) Won by: Divine Rainor

Mojyam's pet, Fluffy, is a Cerberumon, and the keeper of a hidden room that only those of high authourity are allowed access to. Befriend Cerberumon to possibly unlock more to this mystery, as to how Harry's destiny and self made legendary status came about, and more upon the secrets of Boarwarts!

Befriend a Cerberumon of your own! Roll a 10 sided die and obtain a 3, then randomize a number from 1 to 10 to obtain a 3. Finally, PM me a RP as to how you would befriend a giant, apparently savage Cerebumon guarding a mysterious door.

User Image

[IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/DTI Art/WulfieCerberu.png[/IMG]

While there had been a distinction between the Wizard Digimon, one Digimon in particular, Flawi Malfoy, a rather jealous and insensitive Flame Wizardmon, somehow achieving the high form it currently is in, being originally a simple Wormmon. Seeing the legendary Wizzy Potter in its school Flawi does whatever in its ability to bully the young new Wizzy, disheartening it from furthering its studies. However, Flawi's plans are foiled with the support Wizzy obtains from its friends, Sor and Witmione.

Now you may be able to obtain the literary foil to the heroic young Wizzy Potter, the Slytherin Flame Wizardmon! Roll a 10 sided die to obtain a 5, then randomize a number from 1 to 25 to obtain a 6, and roll a 10 sided die again to obtain a 7.

Won by: ZarAburame

Finally, the one who Wizzy had first seen in the magical digital newspapers, Dumblejiji, the headmaster of Boarwarts has countless spells and magic under its belt. While being wise and powerful, this Jijimon is still very friendly towards others. When Wizzy and his friends finally do meet him, they realize that Dumblejiji is like what a celebrity is to them in the Digital World, and are truly honoured to be in its presence. As they learn more and more about Boarwarts, their curiosity grows on and on, and so does their sense of adventure.

Here is your chance to obtain Jijimon! Be the first
Tamer to post on page 200 to win. (You may not participate if you have won a Digimon in the Extra Contest, or a Digimon that required you to be the first to post on a certain page.)

Won by: ultimatemk

User Image

[IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/DTI Art/UltimateJiji.png[/IMG]

SU Blue rolled 10 10-sided dice: 3, 7, 4, 9, 2, 7, 7, 3, 4, 7 Total: 53 (10-100)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:16 pm
I'm in!  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Cuevas_506 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 4, 1, 3, 4, 10, 4, 9, 4, 8, 5 Total: 52 (10-100)

Cuevas_506

sweatdrop  
Remijio Mendoza rolled 10 10-sided dice: 1, 1, 3, 1, 1, 5, 3, 4, 10, 9 Total: 38 (10-100)
Lets go  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
SU Blue rolled 10 10-sided dice: 8, 4, 6, 5, 9, 6, 7, 9, 10, 7 Total: 71 (10-100)

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:17 pm
here to stay  
ultimatemk rolled 10 10-sided dice: 1, 8, 1, 3, 2, 2, 8, 10, 10, 7 Total: 52 (10-100)
Uh Ok  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Cuevas_506 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 4, 7, 7, 8, 6, 6, 7, 1, 10, 6 Total: 62 (10-100)

Cuevas_506

gonk  
SU Blue rolled 10 10-sided dice: 9, 2, 2, 9, 1, 9, 1, 8, 2, 10 Total: 53 (10-100)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:18 pm
Kinda wanna win  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Cuevas_506 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 3, 4, 9, 7, 5, 1, 10, 5, 3, 3 Total: 50 (10-100)

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:18 pm
>_< I must get this Digimon for Chris!  
SU Blue rolled 10 10-sided dice: 6, 5, 2, 3, 4, 10, 7, 7, 8, 2 Total: 54 (10-100)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:19 pm
This is important to me for reasons I could explain but will not.  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Cuevas_506 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 1, 5, 2, 4, 9, 5, 4, 3, 9, 6 Total: 48 (10-100)

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:20 pm
scream OMNIMON X! REMOVE MY OPPONENTS! AND CLAIM THIS DIGIMON FOR CHRIS OF SHADOWHEART!  
Remijio Mendoza rolled 10 10-sided dice: 8, 10, 9, 5, 5, 9, 1, 1, 5, 6 Total: 59 (10-100)
pirate  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
SU Blue rolled 10 10-sided dice: 3, 9, 7, 10, 1, 4, 7, 4, 9, 10 Total: 64 (10-100)

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Gotta make it  
Cuevas_506 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 4, 2, 7, 9, 4, 8, 4, 10, 1, 9 Total: 58 (10-100)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:21 pm
ALL DELETE!  

Cuevas_506

Remijio Mendoza rolled 10 10-sided dice: 7, 7, 7, 7, 5, 10, 2, 7, 5, 9 Total: 66 (10-100)

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:21 pm
heart  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 197 198 199 200 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff