Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
Characters you WISH were more popular in slash pairings. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:53 pm
I really, really wish that some characters, like Peter and Percy, got a little more attention in slash fiction, ya know?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:38 am
Gilderoy Lockhart......

I know a lot of people think he's a Git, but I adore him....... heart
I happened to read about 3 fics with him in it....I think one was of him trying to hit on Snape...It was quite amusing......*I think he failed*

Two more...were...ah....interesting....But I can never find any good slash with him.....Heck it's hard to find any fics with him XD  

The Insane Azrael

6,900 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:41 am
The Lad Insane
Gilderoy Lockhart......

I happened to read about 3 fics with him in it....I think one was of him trying to hit on Snape...It was quite amusing......*I think he failed*

Two more...were...ah....interesting....But I can never find any good slash with him.....Heck it's hard to find any fics with him XD

Oh my God. Lockhart cracks me up. XDDD
I read a Gilderoy/Remus fic once that was lol-worthy  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:47 am
The Lad Insane
Gilderoy Lockhart......

I've read a few with him... though they are few and far between... He always seems to end up in an odd pairing too...  

RaeVan87

Eriis Discord

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:02 pm
Neville and Seamus....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:13 pm
iLady Mei Mizukage
Neville and Seamus....

I agree! Seamus especially needs more of a starring role in fics...  

RaeVan87

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:49 am
RaeVan87
iLady Mei Mizukage
Neville and Seamus....

You know I never cared much for Seamus until I discovered this Deamus ship...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:56 am
[Ren The Ryoko]
RaeVan87
iLady Mei Mizukage
Neville and Seamus....

I would actually like to see more Harry/Seamus fics... I mean, at one point there was so much tension between the two of them, I think there is a great fic there waiting to be born. biggrin  

RaeVan87

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:12 am
RaeVan87
[Ren The Ryoko]
RaeVan87
iLady Mei Mizukage
Neville and Seamus....

I would actually like to see more Harry/Seamus fics... I mean, at one point there was so much tension between the two of them, I think there is a great fic there waiting to be born. biggrin

I feel the urge to go find Seamus slash now.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:15 am
[Ren The Ryoko]
RaeVan87
[Ren The Ryoko]
RaeVan87
iLady Mei Mizukage
Neville and Seamus....

I feel the urge to go find Seamus slash now.

Haha! Glad it wasn't just me who felt that way, lol.  

RaeVan87

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:17 am
You know who else?

Crabbe and/or Goyle.
I know they are a bit dumb and not really "Hot", but we really see them branch out in DH once Draco's been taken down a notch and I'd like to see someone really play with their personalities  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:28 am
[Ren The Ryoko]
You know who else?

Crabbe and/or Goyle.
I know they are a bit dumb and not really "Hot", but we really see them branch out in DH once Draco's been taken down a notch and I'd like to see someone really play with their personalities

That's true also! You have to wonder what they did in their spare time when they weren't following Malfoy around...

I think another pairing I would be interested to see would be Snape/Sirius... I somehow think that could work... Set back in the Marauders era, Sirius secretly has a thing for Snape but must act like he doesn't like him to impressed James and the others... There's a story there...  

RaeVan87

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:00 pm
RaeVan87
[Ren The Ryoko]
You know who else?

Crabbe and/or Goyle.

That's true also! You have to wonder what they did in their spare time when they weren't following Malfoy around...

I think another pairing I would be interested to see would be Snape/Sirius... I somehow think that could work... Set back in the Marauders era, Sirius secretly has a thing for Snape but must act like he doesn't like him to impressed James and the others... There's a story there...

I'm totally in favor of Snape/Marauder pairings.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:01 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
RaeVan87
[Ren The Ryoko]
You know who else?

Crabbe and/or Goyle.

Hmm... perhaps that may have to be another challenge for me! lol.  

RaeVan87

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:02 pm
RaeVan87
[Ren The Ryoko]
RaeVan87
[Ren The Ryoko]
You know who else?

Crabbe and/or Goyle.

Hmm... perhaps that may have to be another challenge for me! lol.

Yeah? I, in general, like teenage Snape, especially when he's NOT written as the totally innocent, picked on Lily drooling fanbrat.  
HPSG Head Quarters

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff