Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
What are you working on right now? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaeVan87

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:10 pm
For those of us out there who are writers, I'd love to hear some of the ideas you guys are working on!

Post a summary of the fic(s) you are currently working on, or give throw in ideas to summaries other people post!

Stories I'm working on right now...

~Fred/Geroge/Snape pairing
Summary: Fred and George attempt to sneak into Snape's office to borrow some of his personal supplies. Little do they know there is a hex on the office that makes all those who enter uninvited fall into mad, passionate love with the first object they lay eyes on.
(Corny eh? But I love it!)

~Fred/George/Oliver
Summary: Fred secretly desires Oliver, but can't find the nerve to tell him. What happens when a moment shared between them turns into so much more?

~Lucius/Peter
Summary: Peter has trouble coming to terms with the fact that he may need to betray his best friends, fortunately he has Lucius around to push him in the right direction.

Feel free to comment, or throw ideas as to what you think may make those fics really pop. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:49 am
Active Projects:

James II/Scorpius: James and Scorpius are in a secret relationship. Scorpius doesn't want his best friend, Albus, to know. There's also the added drama of Scorpius really being in love with Albus.

Percy/Oliver: After the war, Percy is rattled to the core. He starts secretly going to therapy to deal with Fred's death. He rediscovers his friendship with Oliver and finds a new way to move on.  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

RaeVan87

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:53 am
[Ren The Ryoko]
Active Projects:

James II/Scorpius: James and Scorpius are in a secret relationship. Scorpius doesn't want his best friend, Albus, to know. There's also the added drama of Scorpius really being in love with Albus.

Percy/Oliver: After the war, Percy is rattled to the core. He starts secretly going to therapy to deal with Fred's death. He rediscovers his friendship with Oliver and finds a new way to move on.

Those both sound awesome! I haven't read many Percy/Oliver stories... but I think you have a great idea there! How are you planning on having Percy and Oliver reconnect with each other? Where would they meet?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:11 am
RaeVan87
[Ren The Ryoko]
Active Projects:

Those both sound awesome! I haven't read many Percy/Oliver stories... but I think you have a great idea there! How are you planning on having Percy and Oliver reconnect with each other? Where would they meet?

It's fairly uninteresting how they meet back up actually.
Percy is leaving his therapy session to go get some food before he goes home. (He told his mother that he was going out for a movie, so he has to kill some time to make that story believable)
And on his way he bumps into Oliver, who's in London with the rest of the Puddlemere team for drinks.
And Oliver's like "OMG PERCY! We should have dinner together!" and drags him off to some cafe'. And Percy's just like "I...welll...I...um...ok."  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

RaeVan87

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:13 am
[Ren The Ryoko]
RaeVan87
[Ren The Ryoko]
Active Projects:

Percy is leaving his therapy session to go get some food before he goes home. (He told his mother that he was going out for a movie, so he has to kill some time to make that story believable)
And on his way he bumps into Oliver, who's in London with the rest of the Puddlemere team for drinks.
And Oliver's like "OMG PERCY! We should have dinner together!" and drags him off to some cafe'. And Percy's just like "I...welll...I...um...ok."

Accidental meetings are awesome. smile Definitely paves the way for a great story. biggrin Sounds like it will be a good one! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:16 am
RaeVan87
[Ren The Ryoko]
RaeVan87
[Ren The Ryoko]
Active Projects:

Accidental meetings are awesome. smile Definitely paves the way for a great story. biggrin Sounds like it will be a good one! biggrin

Well most Percy/Oliver stories are set during their time in school. So it's interesting to write them both Post-DH for a switch.  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:09 pm
So today I got a lot of work done on my Scorpius/James fic. Chapter 1 should be finished within a few days. It should have 2 chapters total.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:52 am
Personally working on a Tonks and Moody Fanfic
thought i do an idea when they are at hogwarts during the time of the others
its not good but not bad  

FiresintheFlame

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:53 am
FiresintheFlame
its not good but not bad

How are you getting them in school at the same time? Time turners? Or just an AU?
I adore Moody/Tonks  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:54 am
[Ren The Ryoko]
FiresintheFlame
its not good but not bad

How are you getting them in school at the same time? Time turners? Or just an AU?
I adore Moody/Tonks

AU i guess
i thought it be cute mixing everyone together whee  

FiresintheFlame

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:55 am
FiresintheFlame
[Ren The Ryoko]
FiresintheFlame
its not good but not bad

I adore Moody/Tonks

AU i guess

Sounds interesting at least. smile What house is Moody in?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:57 am
[Ren The Ryoko]
FiresintheFlame
[Ren The Ryoko]
FiresintheFlame
its not good but not bad

I adore Moody/Tonks

AU i guess

probably either ravenclaw or slytherin
tonks in griffindor biggrin  

FiresintheFlame

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:03 am
FiresintheFlame
[Ren The Ryoko]
FiresintheFlame
[Ren The Ryoko]
FiresintheFlame
its not good but not bad

I adore Moody/Tonks

AU i guess

Eh. Tonks was a Hufflepuff in the books.
But I mean, if it's an AU, whatever.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:04 am
[Ren The Ryoko]
FiresintheFlame
[Ren The Ryoko]
FiresintheFlame
[Ren The Ryoko]
FiresintheFlame
its not good but not bad

I adore Moody/Tonks

AU i guess

oh ok Tonks in Hufflepuff
then sorry didn't realize that till now  

FiresintheFlame

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:10 am
FiresintheFlame
[Ren The Ryoko]
FiresintheFlame
[Ren The Ryoko]
FiresintheFlame

AU i guess

oh ok Tonks in Hufflepuff
then sorry didn't realize that till now

Lol, well I'm a Hufflepuff. There aren't many famous Puffs out there. But yup. Tonks is one of them  
HPSG Head Quarters

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff