Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Lin Family Estate Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:16 pm
User Image
Lin Family Estate.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:02 pm
User Image
TiishiMorimo*~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One rather large burly guard heaved a short boy onto his shoulder even though the boy was continuously thrashing about and shouting. "Let me go or I swear I'll!!" The guard of course paid no head to the boys threats only since if he tried to pummel the kid to a pulp he wouldn't get paid. The guard stepped up onto the porch of the home and knocked on the door. The boy continued to beat at the guards back, "I said put me down dammit!! Baka!!" "Sorry kid but I can't. I was told to bring you here no ifs, ands or butts." The boy stopped his thrashing and stared with an irritated expression at the things around them.  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:27 pm
Hearing the knock at the door an older man in a business suit opened the door. "Ah yes. It is about time you arrived." he said. "The perfect birthday present for my nephew." The man handed the guard the money and motioned for him to set the boy down. Once the gift was on his feet, the man reached around to grip his neck purposefully, waving the guard off. "Now for you to meet your new master."
A shout came from the top of the stairs down the hall. "Uncle Masaru! Where did you disa-" Reita had rounded the corner and seen the boy standing with his uncle. "What is this?" he asked.
"Happy birthday, Rei-chan, he's all yours." Masaru said shoving the boy to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:10 am
User Image
TiishiMorimo*~

The guard took the money then set the boy down before he left, greedily counting the money. The boy watched the guard leave and stuck his tongue out at him, but when he felt a hand grip the back of his neck he looked to the man in the suit and smacked his hand away. The boy was clad in only a short maid's dress, with the shoes and hair bow to match. He looked to the other man then stared at the suited man with slight anger and irritation. "I'm no birthday present!"He shouted.  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:05 pm
Reita took a firm, but gentle hold on the young man's shoulders. "Relax." he said looking at his uncle. "Masaru-oji.. what on earth were you thinking?"
"You need a little stress relief," the older man said with a shrug. "And just like the rest of the men in this family, you like em young. 'Cept that you like boys, but that isn't the point."
"Get out. Just get out of my house." Reita growled and pointed. Masaru shrugged and walked out the door. Once it closed Reita turned to the boy.
"What's your name?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:33 am
User Image
TiishiMorimo*~

The boy shot a glare at the man and swatted his hand from his shoulder, being touched made him rather mad and uncomfortable. The boy stared wide eyed at the older man, did he hear him right? He liked them young? Once the older man was gone the boy crept behind him trying to escape.

(( Sorry for the short post. D; ))  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:00 pm
Reita took a firmer hold on the boy, still not enough to cause pain. "I asked you a question." he said. "If you don't answer me I'll be forced to pick an annoying name for you, or just call you boy. And I highly doubt either of those are preferable."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:21 pm
User Image
TiishiMorimo*~

Feeling the man's grip on his arm increase the boy stopped and tried to get out of his grip. "My names Tiishi Morimo."He said.  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:01 am
"Tiishi..." he murmured, almost savoring the name that seemed to suit the adorable younger man. "Come on, you must be exhausted." Reita said finally as he cleared his head. He walked Tiishi up to one of the better guest rooms. "I'll let you relax for a while. After a bit you'll be called down for dinner, and then we need to talk. You already seem to be railing against even being here. I assure you I didn't ask for you to be brought here. My uncle is a fool."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:33 am
User Image
TiishiMorimo*~

Tiishi crossed his arms over his chest as he was led to a guest room, even though the man was being nice to him he still didn't trust him. "I've already been a slave for a year now. How much more does my dad owe.."He thought. He looked down at the skirt of the maids outfit he wore, curtsy of the last master he had, and pulled it down when he felt it rise some. "That's a first I've heard that."  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:24 pm
Reita rolled his and closed the door behind him as he walked out. "Not all us rich folk are concieted bastards." he said simply before the door shut completely. He then went downstairs and had the chef throw together a decent meal for the kid. He was so thin...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:13 pm
User Image
TiishiMorimo*~

Tiishi rolled his eyes and went into the living room, "Where have I heard that before.."He muttered. He came to a picture on the wall, it was of what looked to be the man as a child and some older man beside him. Maybe his uncle he had been speaking about. He began to fidget with the skirt of the outfit he wore then looked down and grimaced.  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:36 pm
After a while the housekeeper arrived and knocked on the door. "Young man?" she called not wanting to intrude in case the boy had undressed. "Your meal is ready."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:38 pm
User Image
TiishiMorimo*~

Tiishi opened the door and looked down at the food, "Thank you."He said as he took the tray. He looked back at the Housekeeper and stopped her before she left. "What's this man like?"  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:07 pm
"Mister Reita?" she asked. "Oh, he's a bit cold... mostly because he's lonely. But he won't hurt you sweety." She had a most motherly way about her. "Be thankful you got brought here. I shudder to think what those other brutes that would buy a young boy would do."  
Abandoned homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff