Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whaaaaaa?!?!?!?
  FACEBOOK NOOOOOO
  Back to MySpace. -__-
  Screw that, YAY TWITTER!
  S***........
  They're bluffing. Bluffing. You can't destroy Facebook.
View Results

ll Angelic Agony ll

Distinct Noob

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:50 pm
OMFG

OK, so an expert group of hackers called 'Anonymous' have threatened to shut down Facebook!!
This will take place on November 5.
What will you do about this?

Better update as fast as you can, cause these guys mean business.

And the voice scares me.

Listen to the video above; the threat.

Source--Read me!!

I've also heard this on the radio too, so yes, it is true!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:52 pm
I don't have a facebook, so I don't know... but that DOES sound quite scary, actually o.o  

Atomic Poppy

Girl-Crazy Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

pure as snow

Fashionable Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:59 pm
o.O Really!! Wow! I never watch the news so thank you for posting it up xD

I have a facebook but I don't go on it. I just talk to friends who are to lazy to even text me.
YAY!!! I'll be counting the days until Nov 5. I totally agree with them, they are doing the world a favor. People need to take a chill pill with stupid facebook.You can't even do anything but talk to people and show off your stupid post.
I mean FB causes more bad then good. So I'm happy about it xD
If it was Twitter I would die xD Because that is where i get my information around the world and stuff <33333

I'm not even scared. I'm glad but I just hope it's not just the talk but action also -_____- ( unless they are going to use the information of everyone around the world then there is something to worry about but FB already does that so yeah it's the same thing.

**Edit: I just heard the video. xD It sounds funny but scary. I really admire them plus I like how SOME people WANT this to happen xD I always thought I was the only one

heart heart heart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:29 pm
pure as snow
o.O Really!! Wow! I never watch the news so thank you for posting it up xD

I have a facebook but I don't go on it. I just talk to friends who are to lazy to even text me.
YAY!!! I'll be counting the days until Nov 5. I totally agree with them, they are doing the world a favor. People need to take a chill pill with stupid facebook.You can't even do anything but talk to people and show off your stupid post.
I mean FB causes more bad then good. So I'm happy about it xD
If it was Twitter I would die xD Because that is where i get my information around the world and stuff <33333

I'm not even scared. I'm glad but I just hope it's not just the talk but action also -_____- ( unless they are going to use the information of everyone around the world then there is something to worry about but FB already does that so yeah it's the same thing.

**Edit: I just heard the video. xD It sounds funny but scary. I really admire them plus I like how SOME people WANT this to happen xD I always thought I was the only one

heart heart heart

Oh, you're welcome! smile

I'd expect more people to be sad. I know many Facebook addicts.
I'm glad I don't have one.
I'm going to e-mail this to my friend, who has one. She should know.

I know, I love Twitter!! biggrin
I love it dearly.

ll Angelic Agony ll

Distinct Noob

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:49 pm
I just hope they're not planning to take anybody's information. In that case I'll have to warn my father and several other family members.
I have a Facebook but hardly use it. I prefer to use Tumblr and Gaia. [People I know in real life complain a lot on the internet...]

I didn't click the video because I'm too lazy to reach my headphones, and honestly I'm scared to...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:55 pm
o_o; Thats my birthday... xD Well hopefully they don't! I'll make sure to tell my friends and family.  

Cinna Feather

Shirtless Lover

5,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Lady Kira X

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:04 pm
Nuuu... my games T ^ T;

Lol jk. I don't really care.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:08 pm
Facebook is -bluntly put- retarted.

I hate it and hope they DO shut it down. Though they probably won't.

People need to learn to get by without it. And stop socializing JUST by that. More people say "Oh. Well. I can do this and that on FB. WHY should I call the person and tell them?" Than the people who don't. It's sickening to me.  

x-Rainbow_Alpacaz-x

-Weird Wacky Watermelon-

O.G. Cat

10,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:18 pm
NUUUUUUUUUUU NOT FB
I WILL DIEE.
lol
jk.
This is like that PS3 fiasco all over again.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:24 pm
Well, I'm kind of convinced that they just might.

I got a reply earlier when I posted this in--Weird Inc.?--another guild saying that they have done stuff like this before. Something about PayPal and the PlayStation Network. Apparently they have shut it down.

ll Angelic Agony ll

Distinct Noob

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Frezeal

Shameless Elder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:27 pm
I don't doubt that they will try to hack Facebook and shut it down. I doubt they'll be able to shut it down, but they can do some damage.

Wasn't it rumored anon also ******** up PS3 online or whatever?

I like Facebook, it's a nice way to keep in contact with everybody that I know. It's an easy way to keep up with people. Will I cry if it's gone? Not really.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:42 pm
My mom won't even let me have a Facebook because she's seen how much bad crap can go down on there.
Once it crashes maybe she'll finally let me have a Twitter -w- *That's all I'd do anyway. Random updates on wtf I'm doing :T*  

Ultra Kitty Girl

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Survivor 150

J e n R e i

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:48 pm
I don't believe in this crap. I have a Facebook. I don't say I am addicted but I only go on to update my status,know when people's bdays and just random things..I don't have a twitter because its so pointless. But i really don't care if FB is shut down. I guess back to MySpace. ><  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:26 pm
As far as I know, Anonymous hasn't actually done anything in a while, they are just getting blamed for all of the hackings that have been happening. If this one is real, and is actually that group, maybe they are just tired of being blamed for things they haven't done... or they have gotten bored and want to hack again. I don't really see it as a big deal though, I mean, yea, it would suck in a way because I have some friends that I only talk to there or on games, but at the end of the day it's just a website. If it gets hacked, then it gets hacked. I just hope that they still just hack because they can and don't steal any ones info, especially to actually use it.  

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
08. ✿ - - - All Around The World News

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers