Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Have you ever fallen for a straight person? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you?
ALways
20%
 20%  [ 23 ]
Yes
75%
 75%  [ 86 ]
No
4%
 4%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 114

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:54 pm
Just wanted to hear your comments, stories or thoughts?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:59 pm
Plenty of times. Sadly, I have to face the
fact that majority of my friends are straight. Some of
my female friends that I've crushed on have told me
that they wouldn't be able to date a bisexual guy.

d e e e r h e a r t s

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:51 pm
Once- she was the first woman I fell in love with after a really abusive breakup with a girlfriend.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:16 pm
Yehp, I've had really close friends of mine that happened to be girls, that I had deep feelings for.
Most of my friends say they'll only 'do things' with the same gender, just not date them, which I find a little silly, because they still call themselves bisexual.
But I mean, it's nothing to get depressed over.
If someone's straight, they're straight..lol.
><  

spirals spins

NocturnalPoemIX

6,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:56 pm
She was my first girlfriend.

And my best friend since first grade.

When I told her I loved her..she was just kinda shocked...

She dated me out of pity. She never cared...anyone know how BAD it hurts to still be her friend?

I still love her...

~L

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:33 pm
Yep he was my first real friend and it caused so much depression that I quit school and spent last fall and spring doing nothing lol.

He's one of my best friends now but I can tell he's still awkward around me.
( sweatdrop I confessed early on.)

@Bixy: I kinda know how it feels. I never dated him but even though I have a boyfriend now I still feel like I need the straight guy around sometimes.  

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

SkyCore

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:28 am
I dont meet alot of gay people, I know they're out there I just cant seem to find any... So all my friends are straight, its pretty hard not to crush on a the hot ones...

sad face...

my first major crush was on a straight guy during my first run through college, while I was still in the closet. he was cute and funny... and like most straight guys we joked around with each other with gay innuendo... at the time I thought it was great, I got to flirt with the guy I was crushing on and no one would ever know I really meant it! there were a few times we would say thing to each other that made even one else in the room uncomfortable, its was hilarious!

more recently i got a share a hotel room with a different guy I I've been crushing on, that was nice... got to see him walking around with just a towel on whee But... he told me he had already gone through his "experimentation phase" so I was outta luck... sigh...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:03 am
Yeah, but it's never been serious.  

Invincible Youth

Fashionable Senshi

14,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CVUnderbite

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:05 pm
Very often, mostly because i only have about 3 rl gay friends that i'm not very close to, and there's a few straight male friends that i've fallen in love for. Fortunately i was the "best gay friend" to some and they felt comfortable enough to "experiment" with. Still, it doesn't feel all that great knowing that your feelings aren't returned.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:06 pm
Bixy Fenrick
She was my first girlfriend.

And my best friend since first grade.

When I told her I loved her..she was just kinda shocked...

She dated me out of pity. She never cared...anyone know how BAD it hurts to still be her friend?

I still love her...

~L

My first love was my best friend since fifth grade and she was straight. I told her in 8th and she said she was straight and didnt like me, but freshman year she finally said she thought she liked me. we dated for two weeks and when she broke up with me I was devastated. I know how you feel because we stayed best friends after that and I had to see her every single day knowing she would never be mine. It hurt so much, especially since I knew there wasn't that chance anymore that it might work if she just tried.  

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

PeachPunk

Liberal Loiterer

10,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:07 pm
Lolol yes... most of the female-crushes I've had were on straight girls. A recent one was on a female friend in my broadcasting class. She claims to be straight, but I don't know. She once told me she was staring at a girl and how she looked so pretty, but she was worried the girl would think she was a freak for staring at her. Uh, I know I shouldn't question people's sexual orientations, but I don't know.
And on top of that, she has these two best friends (who I've never met) who she constantly talks about... I think she talked about them more than her boyfriend when she had one. Also, this girl loves sports as well as fashion, and bisexuals usually are just as boyish as they are girly (not saying all bisexuals are like that, but I am and some friends who are bi are like that).

So yeah. And of course I've had plenty of other little crushes or straight girls. Just the rest aren't as notable.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:24 pm
My film studies professor is astonishingly beautiful:
Tall, olive complexion, well-groomed hair, and always well-dressed.
I considered asking him out for a drink
before finding out he was married to another professor.

[b*****d should have worn his ring to class.]  

The Grand Inquisitor

Sarah_L_Awesome

5,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:59 pm
4... xp yeeeaaaaah not good... stare  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:03 pm
yes! iv had several friends of friends that i was introduced 2 and became friends with but if got 2 friendly! either they were kinda flirty wit every1 they met or i fell 4 their personality! i love a guy with a great personality and great eyes 2 look in2 while we talk! lolz!  

The Tony Bravo

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items