Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Falling Thunder|| ::Village Plaza:: Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:32 am
Constructed around the location of the Kumogakure Tower, the village plaza was constructed rather simply. There exists a raised platform, for the officials to settle themselves upon, while the forces of the village gather with one another. The stone work appears to be a mixture of the mountain's natural stone, with lime stone imported from a quarry in the Land of Wind set into various locations.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:53 am
User Image
[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu:::Bloodline | [☁]
[☁] | | | 8 7 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Wow...we do have a plaza now. Sypher squinted around the plaza, his eyes red from the stupid exploding jar that he'd found in the crater. It was wrapped and tucked under his arm but the dust had found its way into his eyes, mouth and nose, making him sneeze "Ugh this sucks..." he wiped his nose, rubbing it with the back of his hand. He hadn't noticed that the dust was in his hair and skin, making him look like he had a tan "This is nice though..." [☁]

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Duty
Love
Honor

and above all else....

P R I D E
Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

GorthaurVonCarstein

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:56 am
Katon entered the plaza, carrying himself higher and prouder than the year before. With a new confidence in himself, and in his skills as a shinobi, Katon wonderered around the plaza. The plaza was mostly empty, but he knew that it would soon be filled with the prideful shinobi of the kumogakure. "Time sure does fly when you have a grown man swinging a katana at you" he smiled happily, before touching the small scar above his right eyebrow. After taking his katana off his hip, he sat down near the middle of the plaza.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:59 am
User Image
User Image User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

Shiro got to the Plaza first, flying down on a ink manta, like it was a surf board. "Alright back you go." he said opening his scroll and making the creature fly into it. That one scroll was packed to the brim with riding creatures for him. "Lets see how long it takes them to find me." He said smiling and drawing the plaza while he waited. In his pocket a fresh batch of special death for Takeo. As he continued to draw his surroundings in his little book, spinning his caligraphy brush once or twice as time went on.

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 370/370

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:31 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Inuzuka Ⅻ Jounin Ⅻ Kumogakure Ⅻ Taijustu Ⅻ Tamer
Anbu Apprentice

See the devil on the doorstep now, my oh my!
Telling everybody, oh just how to live their lives~
Sliding down the information highway.

Kyo looked around the plaza, it looked so new and fresh. Sypher looked like a surfer that just came from the beach. He snickered lightly and spotted Shiro. His nose twitched at the smell of his ink. Yuck. Dai wasen't around yet, it had been a year since he hurt her and he had been pretty much invisible that entire year. He had focused on growing up a bit, being that his mom forced him to dye his hair red with orange tips at the bottom as it grew longer. His eyes were still the same but held a almost green color from their blue. Shi stood next to him, he had grown to be a full sized Shepard. Kyo patted his head softly.

What about the world today?
What about the place we call home?
We've never been so many...
And we've never been so alone!

Shizuki Inuzuka
Tamer Ⅻ Three years old Ⅻ Speaks human tounge Ⅻ German Shepard

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:34 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | The Paper Ghost | Sensor | Ninjutsu | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

A cyclone of leaves appeared several feet from everyone. When the dance of leaves vanished, Dai stood. She was different and wouldn't blame anyone if they hadn't recognized her. Her eyes what about the faces there, seeing Sypher, she really didn't care anymore. She brushed her bangs out of her face and walked over to her little brother. Her hands where in her pockets and her sweater was off her shoulders; gathering at the crease of her elbows. Dai smiled at Shiro. "Training hard, Shiro?" She asked softly. She had her back to Sypher and Katon out looking the other side of the structure. Her hair was shorter, than it had been a year ago. Her eyes had gone from dark brown to a soft hazel with a bit of green. Dai's headband was tied loose around her neck and her hunter's mask was tied to her belt near her weapons pouch. But hidden from those behind her.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 290 / 290 |
| AC: 300 |
| Theme: To Glory |

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:35 pm
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga
| Kumogakure | Yasashii Arashi | Ninjutsu | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Shurui strolled into the plaza looking around a small smile on his lips. It sure had been an interesting year filled with training and missions. "Hah~ The plaza sure looks nice!" He said with a chuckle as he looked around. Eventually he spotted shiro and dai and quickly ran over to them. "Hey shiro, Dai! How are you guys? What's been up? Been trainin much?" He asked standing in front of them a grin on his face.

+-------------------+

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."

User Image

Chakra Count: 325/325

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:40 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
|Gennin|Ink Storyteller|Kumo|ninjutsu + Bloodline|

Shiro took a look at Sypher as he tought, "Who is he... Who is he... Bingo!" Shiro looked suprised, "I remember now... your the crazy hermit ninja, who was the real reason behind Dai's burning because of your mental scarring." Due to the fact Sypher and Shiro never actually met, this was how Shiro remembered the Bird sage. As the crazy ninja hermit, and the real reason Dai got burned. However Shiro still had his smile on before going right back to drawing. It was really hard to tell if Shiro was Serious, or being a smart a**. Maybe even being a serious smart a**, hard to say. Finally coming too as more people showed up, "Holy!" He jumped and fell, "when did you guys get here?"

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 370/370

OOC: nice pic mint, I know who that is ^-^  

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:41 pm
User Image
A year had passed in so fast that Apollo hadn't even noticed. Things in Cloud seemed to be rather peaceful and, besides completing the various missions assigned to him, Apollo had actually changed quite a bit. Yes, he was still devoted to his village, but he's become jollier, open even. He no longer see's death as the answer to everything and has sought to continuing the message Sora herself founded. The youth are our future and protecting them is what is best suited. Even his entire atire has changed to fit metamorphsis. He came walking in silently, smoking a long pipe and wearing a colorful Yukata. White and blue which would stand out amongst the other ninja in the village. Of course he changed gear when needed, but whilst here Apollo was carefree. He even had himself disband from the Anbu in order to further his career as an artist. Yes, who would've guess that this man had a flare for art. "I wonder where Suzume wandered off to?" The last time he'd spoken with her she'd said something on the lines of meeting here. He guessed she'd show up whenever. In the mean time though it was time to see some familiar faces.

The first thing that caught his eye was the group talking amongst themselves. He had hard of some upstart genin getting ahead and this was possibly the ones who'd caused such a commotion. Maybe he should bother them? Eh, perhaps later. Instead he saw Sypher off in the distance, keeping his distance from everyone. "Oi oi, look who it is!" Apollo and Sypher had been on bad terms before, but now everything was good. He gave a warm smile and a wave while a plume of smoke escaped his lips from the pipe.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:46 pm
User Image
[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu:::Bloodline | [☁]
[☁] | | | 8 7 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Ah... Sypher turned away a girl appeared, recognizing the walk if not the face, walking to sit next to a pillar Long time... she finally got a hair cut. He spotted Kyo and smiled. The kid looked funny with his hair that long "mmm..." he yawned and leaned his head against the pillar with a sigh Looks like I was right...being out of the village for a long time makes coming back...kind of lonely... he stared at the ground and then sighed again, closing his eyes "I'm tired..." he mumbled. There were lots of faces he knew but no one he wanted to talk to. Not even Kyo. The jar in his bag was heavy Oh yeah...I should have someone figure out what that powder was... Sypher's eyes snapped open and he scowled across the distance at Shiro Crazy hermit? Mental scarring? What the hell? Brat. "If he wasn't her brother..." he muttered under his breath, straightening "Yeah, look who it is...who is it again?" Sypher greeted him, not really sure how to feel right now. The powder was starting to really itch his nose and he sneezed "Hi, Apollo-san. How's life?" he sneezed again. [☁]

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Duty
Love
Honor

and above all else....

P R I D E
Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:48 pm
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga
| Kumogakure | Yasashii Arashi | Ninjutsu | Brawler | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Shurui snickered as shiro jumped. "Ya know as a ninja you should always be aware of your surroundings there shiro," shurui said snickering some more before he turned to dai a big smile on his face. "How are you my dear little sister?" He asked with a smile as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

+-------------------+

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."

User Image

Chakra Count: 355/355

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:49 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 295 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

Since she had left her own apartment on time, there was no need to rush. She would arrive at the new plaza in no time so Suzume and Cloud were free to walk at a slow and calm pace. A whole year had past since she and Apollo had begun working together. He had wanted a partner to take on various high ranked and dangerous missions. After a spar to assess her abilities, he had taken Suzume with him and after that they had been close. Quite close, considering the fact that some how while they were doing their missions and spending time together, they both grew to really like each other. Throughout the year when they had time they dated but had not really done anything. Nothing too... mature... and no moving in together yet. Honestly when Suzume thought about those things she felt nervous, after having lived on her own for so long and having not been with anyone before it seemed like a radical change.

Ever since last year Suzume and Cloud pretty much looked the same, just a year older at this point. Suzume had changed her appearance a bit before working with Apollo, with different clothes and the like. Yet she had no doubt that others who knew her would recognize her.

Having finally reached the village square, she took a quick look around for any familiar faces. One girl with brown hair seemed vaguely familiar, Cloud's nose picked up the familiar scent though. They had met once before, in front of the village's gate if she remembered correctly. There were at least four people she did not recognize. Yet the Inuzuka male she had seen with Sypher once before was there, only he had grown out his hair and had grown. No surprise since if she remembered right he had been young, had growing to do.

She managed to spot Sypher but if she had not been familiar enough with the male before, she would not have recognized him. Shirtless, long hair that seemed a darker shade of purple than last time. Did he get a tan? He looked more suited for the beach than mountains of Cloud. Soon enough she spotted Apollo walking up to Sypher and she smiled seeing him. The male had changed a lot in the year, he had gotten more laid back to say the least. Suzume knew how serious she could be at times, especially with her training, Apollo was good to help her relax though. Both she and Cloud walked up to the two men, she still had the smile on her face as she said "Hi Apollo, looks like you beat me here. Hello Sypher, it's been awhile.

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

Haruhi000777

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:55 pm
User Image "Grand Sypher! Grand! I honestly think I'm the happiest I've ever been." It was odd to say, but actually pretty true. His life was going great and he wouldn't change it currently for the world. As Sypher let out sneeze after sneeze Apollo gave a face of worry. "Eh, you should probably get that checked out. Might have some hidden allergy or something. Perhaps your coming down with a cold?" Anything was possible. "But how are you? Perhaps you've been busy yourself? Gotten yourself a lady?" Apollo nudged Sypher lightly, laughing a jolly laugh to himself. As he did the smoke continued to come out, not choking him in the slightest. That was when he heard a familiar voice pop up from behind him and his eyes saw Suzume in all he beauty.
"Hey there.." Giving her a light hug as she came up to him and going down to Cloud. "So, tonight me, you, Gamakichi, and a few others might play a game of cards. Gamakichi's been besting me lately so I'll need you to back me up. You in?" Apollo and Cloud had actually gotten a bit closer. The Dog was actually a genuis when it games to various gambling games

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games