Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply General Discussion
I wanna know... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

When Meeting a girl Do you like the...
  Sexy Type?
  Adorable/Cute Type?
View Results

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:33 pm
What makes you communicate with another person? When you see someone, what is the typical thing you look at that makes you want to know that person.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:50 pm
mmm... hair for some reason. Like I always look at a girls face, I don't stare anywhere else im too respectful. but when I get to a know girl (that i like) I always look at her eyes. But im not really sure what makes me compelled to talk to a girl. Its some invisible force to be honest.  

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

CandyBoy955

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:29 pm
Xx2Cute2BeEvilxX
What makes you communicate with another person? When you see someone, what is the typical thing you look at that makes you want to know that person.

The person has to be well groomed! I don't mean that they have to literally sparkle, but as long as they wear clothes that fit them, look good on them and are approachable [as in friendly & makes easy convo] then I would talk to them! I like down to earth people.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:44 pm
Xx2Cute2BeEvilxX

This is gonna sound insanely weird, but their nose actually. Like if their nose is too big or too small for their face I typical don't engage in conversation with them. Unless of course they start a conversation with me because a disproportionate nose is no reason to be a b***h. They can't cotrol what kind of nose they're born with.

TheHolyPenis

3,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:01 am
TheHolyPenis
Xx2Cute2BeEvilxX

This is gonna sound insanely weird, but their nose actually. Like if their nose is too big or too small for their face I typical don't engage in conversation with them. Unless of course they start a conversation with me because a disproportionate nose is no reason to be a b***h. They can't cotrol what kind of nose they're born with.

Are you kidding me? That is one of the best things I've ever heard!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:47 pm
Xx2Cute2BeEvilxX
TheHolyPenis
Xx2Cute2BeEvilxX

Haha how's that the best thing you've ever heard?

TheHolyPenis

3,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:27 pm
TheHolyPenis
Xx2Cute2BeEvilxX
TheHolyPenis
Xx2Cute2BeEvilxX

I think that's amazing that you can pay attention to the little details some people miss. And that you'd admit to it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:59 pm
Xx2Cute2BeEvilxX
TheHolyPenis
Xx2Cute2BeEvilxX
TheHolyPenis
Xx2Cute2BeEvilxX

I think that's amazing that you can pay attention to the little details some people miss. And that you'd admit to it.

Nobody misses the little details they just don't mentally realize that they noticed something like that. And I have no problem telling the truth. Nobody should have an issue telling the truth. In fact the only reason I don't flat out tell my whole life story to everybody I meet is because I don't want to come as an attention whore (pardon my unfrench french) who's like oEMgEE U GuISe ShUD fEL SOooOOOOo baD 4 MeeeeeEEEeeE BcuZ Liek my LIEf iS SooooOOOOOOooooO TeriBLe. Stuff like that really pisses me off. Sure they may have gone through some really rough times but who hasn't? Sorry for my rant =/

TheHolyPenis

3,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:01 pm
TheHolyPenis
Xx2Cute2BeEvilxX
TheHolyPenis
Xx2Cute2BeEvilxX
TheHolyPenis
Xx2Cute2BeEvilxX

Nobody misses the little details they just don't mentally realize that they noticed something like that. And I have no problem telling the truth. Nobody should have an issue telling the truth. In fact the only reason I don't flat out tell my whole life story to everybody I meet is because I don't want to come as an attention whore (pardon my unfrench french) who's like oEMgEE U GuISe ShUD fEL SOooOOOOo baD 4 MeeeeeEEEeeE BcuZ Liek my LIEf iS SooooOOOOOOooooO TeriBLe. Stuff like that really pisses me off. Sure they may have gone through some really rough times but who hasn't? Sorry for my rant =/

No it's ok. Really it is. I hate it because a decent few people I know do that and it just... Irritates me so much....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:16 pm
Xx2Cute2BeEvilxX
TheHolyPenis
Xx2Cute2BeEvilxX
TheHolyPenis
Xx2Cute2BeEvilxX

No it's ok. Really it is. I hate it because a decent few people I know do that and it just... Irritates me so much....

So I'm not alone? Awesome Possum :3

TheHolyPenis

3,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Le Scratch
Vice Captain

Icy Humorist

31,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:15 pm
Probably eyes or their face in general. I have to feel invited and welcomed before I approach someone to converse.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:50 pm
for me you could simply say it is just them, who they are really or just how they act on a day to day basis really though it always feels a bit more complicated then that for me.  

blackroze_dragon

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100

un0riginalxX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:06 pm
body language, eyes, and hair  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:44 pm
^yes
It is body language, if the person is stiff and just gives you that aura of "get away," I just kinda leave em be. I could care less what they look like, cause I've been attracted to the most randomest people.
It is if they have good things to say and in coversation, also if they can geek out with me. That's so just like "you.me.bed.NOW." moment.  

Destructive-Kiwi

Dapper Gekko

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Meeatu

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:24 am