Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Help and Advice
Help... Masturbation... =_= Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cxxkie

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:28 pm
Well, I'm 18 yrs old... and i know that masturbation isn't bad or anyffin like that, it's not like i'm addicted to it..

but the thing is that.. idk.. sometimes i feel bad or embarassed when i do it, and sometimes i feel like i'm overdoing it or idk.. it's just weird.. it's not like i don't like it or anyffin like that... but i mean.. IDK.. salghlghsghkl... I just need help or an advice or someffin to distract myself or to don't do it so often..

I just do it when I feel stressed or in these weird short periods of time

I mean, I just want to stop doing it, but i feel like I don't have the strenght enough to stop doing it...

and also I WANTED TO KNOW WHEN IS IT TOO MUCH? (i know this post is rly stupid but it matters to me... =_=") thanks..

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:30 pm
One more thing... my native language isn't english so don't criticize my stupid grammar or spelling... =_= thanks...  

Cxxkie

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Destructive-Kiwi

Dapper Gekko

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:42 pm
It is too much if you are doing it EVERYWHERE..like at the movies, randomly touching yourself around the house..
I would say once a day, twice at most.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:53 am
It's a good way to relieve stress. If you are doing it the entire day or for hours at a time every day, or in places you shouldn't really do so (like in public areas), then you probably are doing it too much. Everyone has their preferences and limits and as such you should figure out when that is (within reason).  

Le Scratch
Vice Captain

Icy Humorist

31,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cxxkie

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:44 pm
Le Scratch
It's a good way to relieve stress. If you are doing it the entire day or for hours at a time every day, or in places you shouldn't really do so (like in public areas), then you probably are doing it too much. Everyone has their preferences and limits and as such you should figure out when that is (within reason).

._. okey .. haha !!! that's good to hear... xD well.. definitely.. i don't do it on public places.. and.. well.. xD i do it like.. mmm... two times per week or once a week..or a month... =_= D:

and i thought.. that i did it wayy toooo much... T__T
thnks  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:46 pm
Destructive-Kiwi
It is too much if you are doing it EVERYWHERE..like at the movies, randomly touching yourself around the house..

hahah thanks.. seriously... well.. D: idk.. i do it like.. once per week or someffin like that... D: and i dont.. i felt really bad about it.. i thought that.. i did it way too much..  

Cxxkie

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Le Scratch
Vice Captain

Icy Humorist

31,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:46 pm
Cxxkie
Le Scratch

._. okey .. haha !!! that's good to hear... xD well.. definitely.. i don't do it on public places.. and.. well.. xD i do it like.. mmm... two times per week or once a week..or a month... =_= D:

thnks
Once a day or even a few times a day is acceptable, if you want to do so. Do what you like and when you like, within reason. 3nodding After all, masturbation is a very personal activity and a very personal choice, so you have a great deal of freedom with it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:30 pm
Le Scratch
Cxxkie
Le Scratch

thnks
Once a day or even a few times a day is acceptable, if you want to do so. Do what you like and when you like, within reason. 3nodding After all, masturbation is a very personal activity and a very personal choice, so you have a great deal of freedom with it.

I do it like 3-4 times a day, depends on the day, I also want to know if there's anything that will help, you cant really tell your family about this. It also ruined a relation ship with an ex.there was no trust communication just sex. I feel so ashamed of my self.  

iamBelovedHope

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Le Scratch
Vice Captain

Icy Humorist

31,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:35 pm
RomeoOfYaoi
I do it like 3-4 times a day, depends on the day, I also want to know if there's anything that will help, you cant really tell your family about this. It also ruined a relation ship with an ex.there was no trust communication just sex. I feel so ashamed of my self.
It's quite alright; things like that do happen. You know better now and that's what counts.

Also, what exactly do you need help with?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:49 pm
Cxxkie
Destructive-Kiwi

hahah thanks.. seriously... well.. D: idk.. i do it like.. once per week or someffin like that... D: and i dont.. i felt really bad about it.. i thought that.. i did it way too much..

Nah, you're fine. Masturbation is totally natural and healthy, as long as you're not all rough  

Destructive-Kiwi

Dapper Gekko

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

iamBelovedHope

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:00 pm
I might be adicted crying  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:48 pm
Masturbation isn't exactly bad.
It's all up to you but, meh.
I haven't masturbated in over 3 Months, although I have reasons.
Not like, American Pie Stiffler reasons, but I have some none the less.
Anyway, you shouldn't worry. You seem to be fine.

The Laziest Czar

6,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

Destructive-Kiwi

Dapper Gekko

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:27 pm
Northe
Masturbation isn't exactly bad.
It's all up to you but, meh.
I haven't masturbated in over 3 Months, although I have reasons.
Not like, American Pie Stiffler reasons, but I have some none the less.
Anyway, you shouldn't worry. You seem to be fine.

surprised  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:24 pm
From what I've read you can't really masturbate too much unless it gets in the way of everyday life and the other things you HAVE to do. Also did you know in an average man's lifetime he will release a total of 7,000 times, 2,000 of those being masturbation alone. And I totally get where you're comming from with the stress thing. I masturbate to all hell when I'm frustrated. So don't feel bad :3

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Seraphim of Forgiveness
Captain

Blessed Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:46 pm
Feeling bad or embarrassed is actually normal, all or most people who masturbate will feel embarrassed or bad at times, because the mind doesnt know if it wants to enjoy the pleasure the mind may sometimes feel guilty, of which all this will pass on sooner or later its common, and twice a day is enough but some people do it more, there is no such thing as too much but doing it in public places can be a little awkward and of which possibly learn some self control and try not to do it out in public.  
Help and Advice

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff