Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The Forest .::{Open and Accepting}::. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TET0 KASANE

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:15 am
User Image

Of course, you would know that the forest has many creatures roaming around, especially mythical creatures. Fairies, nymphs, unicorns, ogres, and other mythical creatures that your mind can think of.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:26 am
Rules:

1. Do not god-mod…if you are DECAPITATED.
2. Keep it PG-13. Go to the PM's or somewhere else if you want to do more.
3. Do not kill off any characters without Mine and/or the users' permission.
4. Do not "txt" talk or abbreviate words.
5. You may have up to 2 profiles.
6. Please talk in 3rd person. It's confusing for me and some others when you talk in first person because we do not know who 'I' and 'Me' names are.
7. If you think I skipped 10, highlight it and do as it says.
8. All profiles are sent to me TET0 KASANE.
9. When sending the profiles to me, label the profile as “The Forest”
In order for me to accept your profile you must read all the rules. If you read this rule then send the phrase "I read all the rules" along with your profile.
11. If you think one, some, and/or most of these rules are ridiculous, no one asked for your opinion. Just do not join if you do.
12. I only give 1 warning. The 2nd one is an automatic ban. So hope that I won’t catch you in the act.
13. Oh. Btw. Follow Gaia's TOS.
13. I will add more rules as they apply to the Role Play later.

TET0 KASANE

TET0 KASANE

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:31 am
Profiles Skeleton:

[size=10][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Sexual Preferences:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b] (Human, Ogre, Fairy, etc)
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Other info:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b][/size]

***Edit Note***
I had an error in the Age area. It said ( 14 to 18 ) as an age limit but in this role play there are no age limits.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:09 pm
Accepted Profiles(Protagonists):

Username: TET0 KASANE
Name: SunHi(Pronounced like Soon Hee) Katsu
Sexual Preferences: Heterosexual
Race: Elf
Dislikes: When people get in the way of her sleeping.
Personality: Lazy
History: SunHi has been around for many years in the forest so of course she'd know everything about what goes on in the forest. She's an Elemental Elf, meaning that she can conjure up any element.
Other info: The gauntlets on her arms helps her control elements easily; the rest of her armor is to protect her from the elements' effects. The gauntlets and armor was given to her by someone special to her but he had passed on since he was mortal. She rides a horse which appears when only appears when she calls it.
Appearance:

User Image

Her Horse:
User Image

Username: Iradesca
Name: Crystal Lightfeather
Sexual Preferences: Undecided
Race: Crystal Bearer (It's human in form, strictly female, and has a crystal instead of a heart. It's a being that I'm using for a book I'm writing. I hope that's ok. If not, I can change it.)
Likes: Reading, Writing, Experimenting, Singing, and Dancing among other things.
Dislikes: Jerks and brats, and anyone who hurts the people she cares about.
Personality: Dedicated and caring, with a slight inclination toward unorthodox thoughts and practices.
History: She fell in love with the wrong man and was used for her powers and to provide him with a powerful child. Now she doesn't let anyone get too close emotionally, and hides many secrets.
Other info: As any other Crystal Bearer, Crystal has elemental control - though she controls all five - and can shape shift. Her other powers include empathy and slight telekinesis. She prefers to keep things fair though, by only using her powers when necessary. As such, she is an excellent fighter and weaponsmaster, and very acrobatic.
Appearance:
User Image

Username: Anime_Ghost Girl
Name: Roda Knight
Sexual Preferences: Heterosexual
Race: Phoenix
Dislikes: Mean people who don't know their place
Personality: Roda is usually a very distant and quiet girl. She will open up to people after they get to know her. She is caring and smart when she needs to be as well.
History: Roda used to be a thief in human civilization until she was caught. She was thrown out and left for dead in the forest. But finding that there were other creatures there, she enjoyed life in the forest much more than she did before.
Other info: Roda doesn't have a true age. She has a human form though. Her, being a phoenix means that she is reborn from the remains of her old body. Although one wouldn't consider that immortality as she doesn't have any memories of her past lives.
Appearance:
[Human]
User Image
[Phoenix]
User Image

TET0 KASANE

TET0 KASANE

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:08 pm
Accepted Profiles(Antagonists):

Username: Iradesca
Name: Lawrence Knight
Sexual Preferences: Straight
Race: Shape-shifter with a little elf-blood in him
Likes: Gullible people, when his schemes work, having his way, winning
Dislikes: Losing, failing, clever people who expose him, elves
Personality: He's as evil as cliche-ly evil he can be and enjoys it. Still, there's a deeper side to him that no one's been able to figure out.
History: Lawrence's father had been a shape-shifter like himself, and the absolute idol of his life. Then, when a band of elves killed his father for kidnapping and raping a young elf and then murdering her after she gave birth (if it wasn't obvious, the elf was Lawrence's mother), he swore revenge on all elves and anyone who associated with them. His main obstacle has been the Crystal Bearers who always showed up to stop him from killing any elves, so he hates them too. He has vowed to spend the rest of his life killing every last elf and Crystal Bearer.
Other info: His shape-shifting abilities give him an immense influence on the animals he changes into, and he uses them against their will for his schemes. He can also summon demons from some black magic he learned on the side. He's a "behind-the-scenes" kind of guy, but if pulled into a fight, he can hold his own.
Appearance:
User Image

Username: TET0 KASANE
Name: Claude Faustus(Butler) and Alois Trancy(Kid)
Sexual Preferences: Unknown(both
Race: Demon(Butler) and Human(Kid)
Dislikes: SunHi (Both)
Personality: Schizophrenic, Sociopathic; basically Crazy and Mentally Unstable. (Both)
History: They have lived in the forest for awhile wrecking havoc among the forest until SunHi came along and prevented them from doing any more damage to the forest. (Both)
Other info: None as far as they know (Both)
Appearance:

User Image

Username: Anime_Ghost Girl
Name: Firion Knightlord
Sexual Preferences: unknown
Race: Half Demon Half Phoenix Hybrid
Likes: Messing with peoples' minds; torturing people; rain; fog; winning
Dislikes: Loosing; being exposed for his plans; bright days; his half- sister Roda
Personality: Firion is sadistic and cruel. He also has a short fuse and a very sarcastic nature.
History: Much to Firion's dismay, he is Roda's half brother. They share the same phoenix mother. But Firion's father is a demon. He ended up a hybrid. Also, while Roda doesn't have any memories of her past lives, Firion retains them all. He's seen a lot of horrors and terrors in his past. Normally one would expect him to take his phoenix side but he detests it. He's seen many phoenixes attack and kill innocent people and that further fuels his hatred. He embraces his demonic nature and has sought to kill every last one of the phoenix race, starting with Roda, as he believes that it'll "make the world a better place for all". He adapted the surname Knightlord to get rid of his phoenix side. It is now a rarity for him to transform into his phoenix form as well.
Other info: Firion has incredible power within his grasp. His connection with the underworld is a strong one so he has an array of powerful demons at his disposal. Normally, he wouldn't personally show his face. Even if he did, it'll probably be an illusion as Firion is a skilled illusionist. However, should he show his real face, he isn't afraid to go all out.
Appearance:
[human]
User Image

[his true form]
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:10 pm
Reserved.

TET0 KASANE

TET0 KASANE

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:27 pm
.::The Forest is Open::.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:23 pm
User Image

As usual, SunHi was sleeping when it started to rain. She was woken up by the rain; of course she would've been woken up by the rain sooner or later since she was sleeping on a tree branch which only had leaves to shield her from the sun's rays, not the rain. "Argh! It was sunny a second ago, now it's RAINING?" SunHi's gauntlet started glowing blue. Suddenly the rain on and around her started to form an ice barrier around her to shield her from the rain drops. She continued sleeping without anymore interruptions as far as she knew.

TET0 KASANE

Iradesca

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:07 pm
~Crystal Lightfeather~

User Image
The drops were cool and soothing as they fell on Crystal. She had always felt that rain was cleansing. That was one of the reasons why she allowed the drops to mingle with the thin rivulet of blood that crossed her palm. One of her old wounds had broken open, and it stung. She sighed and stood, stepping out from underneath the tree she had been sitting against. She was out of bandages. She'd have to go and find some more.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:43 pm
User Image

SunHi felt someone brush against the tree, which had woke her up. She tends to be a light sleeper depending on the situation. The rain had already died down to just a light sprinkle and the sun had partially came out. SunHi looked down and saw what looked like a female mortal with black hair and blue streaks. SunHi took down the ice barrier around her and then the result of it was water. SunHi let gravity take it's place and the water came down onto the girl. SunHi didn't do that intentionally, "SORRY. I didn't know the water would hit you!" With saying that, she leaped down off of the tree branch she was on.

TET0 KASANE

Iradesca

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:50 pm
~Crystal Lightfeather~

User Image
The water soaked through her clothes and chilled her skin. She looked up at the girl that landed before her, presumably having jumped from the tree behind her. "It's fine." She raised a hand and pulled her fingers closed and back as if pulling a string. The water flew off of her and formed an orb in the air, which she let fall and soak into the ground. She quickly warmed herself with an internal fire. "If you don't mind me asking, what were you doing up in that tree?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:50 pm
User Image

SunHi lightly chuckled at the question, "I doing what I usually do; sleeping." SunHi noticed the wounds on the girl, "Can I see your wound?" Without even waiting for a reply, she grabbed the hand with the wounded palm and pulled out what looked like some kind of healing herb out of her heavily armored bag(it needed to be armored because there were goblins that liked to pickpocket in the Forest). She had crushed the herb into what looked like dissoluble bits; with a motion of her hand, water from the rain flew into the air into her hand where the herbs had dissolved into the water. SunHi had then put the water onto the palm which stopped the bleeding. "Sorry, I just couldn't stand another being wounded."

TET0 KASANE

Iradesca

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:18 pm
~Crystal Lightfeather~

User Image
Crystal stared at her palm. That wound had been the oldest of all, and now it was completely healed. She flexed her hand. "Wow. Thanks." She quickly slipped a dagger from the belt at her waist and tossed it in the air, catching it in the now healed hand.Not even a smidge of pain. "Nice!" She replaced the dagger. "It's interesting that you were in the forest, yet I never saw you. Do you come here often?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:32 am
User Image

"Err. If you get another wound in the same area before your wounds fully heal it'll open the previous wound. It looks like your wound will heal in about 1 to 2 weeks... I only stopped the bleeding. And to answer your question, I've been in this forest my whole life, I used to go out to the nearby village to meet someone but that person is gone now." SunHi said with a weak smile. "....BUT anyways. I haven't seen you in this forest either. What do you do most of your time?"

TET0 KASANE

Iradesca

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:22 pm
~Crystal Lightfeather~

User Image
Crystal nodded, memorizing the information. She doubted the wound would last long enough. "Huh. I usually spend my time in a different part of the forest, closer to the mountains. I was actually looking for a new place to stay here, because my last house was destroyed by a small mudslide." Well, kinda.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff